"Spying"

Change

I can't believe I'll be going on a date with Min Yoongi. The Min Yoongi, asked me out, well friendly date, but he still asked me out. Right now it's eight, woke up way too early. I guess I was just too excited, but I don't even know what to wear. Oh I know I'll call Yerin and Jimin. They still have the clothes that they bought for me.

RING RING

Hello

                          Jimin, it's Minhee

Yeah Minnie, I know, you're the only person

 I know that actually wakes up at this time

                        Yeah, sorry, but I need help

With what?

                        I'm going on a date and-

You're what!!

                       Yes Jimin, I'm going on a date and I need

                       help with my clothes

Oh my little girl is growing up

                       Yeah yeah, just come with the clothes you

                       bought for me

Okay, but are you going to tell me who the lucky guys is yet

                       No, when you actually help me, then I'll tell you

And with that I hung up the phone. If I didnt, I know I would talk to her for hours, but first, let me take a shower. (Heh, see what I did there) When I was taking my shower I used all of my good smelling soaps.

Okay, now I'm done, TIME TO EAT! Food, food, food, as I skipped down the hall to the kitchen, I noticed my dad wasn't here. Good thing, I wouldn't want him here when Yoongi picks me up.

I walked into the kitchen and searched for some food to eat. As I looked through the cabinets, I Only found cereal. But luckily, I found some pancake mix too, I even have strawberries and yogurt in the refrigerator. I guess I'll be making some breakfast for Jimin and Yerin too.

 I made some pancakes with yogurt and fruit on the side. I set up a nice plate of pancakes with butter on top, and a smaller bowl filled with yogurt and strawberries. And, as if they new I was finished the doorbell rang.

I ran to the front door and there they were. "Oh guys, eat breakfast before you help me. Oh and put the bags in my room.."

"Ahh, we're so hungry, thanks," Jimin said then went to put all the bags away.

"So who's the lucky guy," Yerin said as we were walking towards the kitchen.

When we sat down I quietly said, "Yoongi," but they could still hear me.

"What!?!" They both screamed. 

"I totally didn't expect that," Jimin said.

"Well maybe a little," Yerin continued.

"Guys, it's not a real date. Just a friendly get together."

"So that's why you called us here, at eight in the morning, for a friendly get together," Jimin said with and eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, something wrong with that."

"You're way too innocent," Yerin said then they chuckled, I don't know why though.

"Thanks for the food," Yerin and Jimin said when we finished eating.

"You're welcome, but you still have to make me look good, okay."

"Arraso," Yerin said. So we all walked towards my room and all I could see are the bags of clothes.

"Oh my god, how much clothes did you guys for me."

"We might've done some more shopping without you, just saying," Jimin said.

"A little, look at how many bags are here, I didn't see that many when you came in."

"They might've been waiting for you in our car," Yerin said and shrugged slightly.

"Whatever, let's get started." So Jimin took me towards my vanity and I sat down. She blow dried my hair and curled it. Her hands looked as if they were dancing, and her expression was so serious. Yerin looked through the bags for the right outfit.

Once Jimin was done with my hair she started my makeup. Some light BB cream and blush, and some lip gloss to finish it up. Yerin was finally done picking out my outfit, it was still the beginning of fall, so she picked out a pair of shorts and a sweater.

 

When I looked in the mirror, I was so shocked. I went from looking like I just woke up to... YERIN. She always looks so put together,

"Ahh, thank you guys, but I think this is the last time that you'll play with my face. I like feeling free."

"Oh Minhee, that's what you say now," Yerin said with a giant, scary, smile.

"Umm, okay."

"What time is Yoongi picking you up?" Jimin said.

"I don't know, he said to text the address to him."

"He didn't say a specific time," Yerin said. I just shook my head, I looked at myself in the mirror another time, Why can't I be like Yerin, she doesn't even have to try and she always looks amazing.

It's already been like two hous, just to do my hair and makeup. Let's just face it, I'm not a natural beauty, and I never will be able to stand out.

BEEP BEEP

When I looked at my phone, Yoongi had texted me to tell him the address. Once I sent him the address, he said he'll be here in around ten minutes.

"Well, I guess he's picking me up right now."

"Okay then, we'll be leaving then have fun on your date," Yerin said pushing the shocked Jimin out the door.

"Well that wasn't weird at all."


 AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

When Jimin and Yerin walked out of the house, they called their manager to pick them up. Jimin said, "Why did you rush us?"

"Well, don't you want to follow them on their first, I mean Minhee's first date with him."

"Oh, you've learned a lot from me have you." Yerin just rolled her eyes at the usual Jimin, then their ride came.

"I wonder what we're going to be doing today," Minhee said to herself.

DING DONG

When Minhee looked through the peep hole, it was Yoongi. She opened the door to let him in, "Hey."

"Hi Minhee, you ready to go."

"Yup, let's go." Minhee followed Yoongi out the door towards his car. He opened the car door for her and closed the door, he's so sweet.

"So what's planned for today," Minhee asked.

"It's a surprise," Yoongi said with a smile and wink.

Minhee just pouted and Yoongi laughed at her expression.

"We're here," Yoongi said while waking Minhee up.

"Ahh, okay then," Minhee said while rubbing her eyes.

"Aww, kyeopta." Minhee blushed.

Yoongi got out of the car and opened the door for Minhee. She quietly thanked him. They were at Cheondung, where there's nice shopping centers and restaurants.

Minhee was very surprised, she had never been to Cheondung. "Welcome, I've always came here when I write my songs."

"Wow, so this is like your inspiration."

"Yeah, it's just somewhere that's always given me plenty of ideas." Minhee was following Yoongi, as he went towards a jewelry stall.

"So what do you think about this one," Yoongi said pointing towards a couple set that had the word LOVE on one and FAITH on the other.

"That looks really nice, this one does too," Minhee said pointing to a set that said DREAM on one and COURAGE in the other.

"I'll bye this set for us," Yoongi said.

"Okay Oppa, I'll get this set for us then." They both bought the set from the kind grandmother.

 "You two are such a cute couple, so innocent and pure. I wish others were like you two," she had said.

"But-"

"Ah, khamsamida," Yoongi cut her off. Although Minhee was confused she smiled at the grandmother, when she saw how happy the grandmother was. The two bowed to her and they were on their way.

"So, where are we headed to now," Minhee said.

"It's only one, do you want to go to the arcade or something."

"The arcade sounds fun." Yoongi led the way towards a massive crowd of people. But he looked back and saw that Minhee was having trouble, so he went back and held her hand.

Yoongi was secretly smiling and Minhee was just blushing. "Don't want to lose you now do we."

"Thanks," Minhee sheepishly said. Once they got into the arcade Yoongi went to get some tokens. When he got back there was a bucket of tokens.

"Ready to play," he grinned. Minhee smiled back, she was always the competitive type. While they went to play basketball there were two girls just and few games to the right of them. There were also a few boys to the left of them.

When the two groups had saw each other they were shocked. The girls secretly went over to the boys. When Yoongi or Minhee turned around, they always turned so that they would see their backs.

"So, what are you guys up to," Jimin (BTS) asked them.

"The same as you, spying on our kid," Jimin (15&) replied.

"How long have you been her," Seokjin asked.

"The whole time that they were here," Yerin replied. "Ayy, they're moving."

Let's go!"


"How can they not think that we can't see them," Minhee asked and chuckled.

"They're so noticeable, trying to be like all secretive. All they're doing is drawing attention to themselves."

 "Look at them right now, trying to hide behind the pole," Minhee pointed out.

"They're so dumb, sometimes I think dogs are smarter than them," Yoingi said and they all laughed.

"I don't understand them."

"I don't think we ever would." They started to use the rest of the tokens and just laughed and played. At the same time BTS and 15& were still "spying" them.

"It's already three, do you want to start eating," Yoongi asked.

"Yeah sure."

"Should we ask those guys to come," Yoongi pointed to them.

"No, we'll just make them feel bad," Minhee started laughing.

"Okay, let's get going," Yoongi said while laughing.

They walked towards a nice restaurant. The waiter sat them down at a booth and gave them a menu. They looked at the menu to check what they wanted to eat.

"What do you want to get?" Yoongi asked Minhee.

"I think I'm in a mood for steak and pasta, but I don't think I'll finish everything."

"Yeah me too, how about you get a plate of steak and I'll get a plate of pasta. Then we'll share."

"That works, but if you don't want them you should get something else," Minhee suggested.

"No, I want to eat the steak and pasta."

"Okay then," the waiter came afterwards and they gave them his orders.

"Look at them, their fighting already," Yoongi said.

"They probably didn't even bring their wallets."

"Yeah, they'll get kicked out if they don't order something."

"Oh look the food already here." They started to divide the food to eat. Then they began to eat.

"They look so pitiful, all they have is a drink. One drink." Yoongi said and laughed. They finished eating and headed out.

"Let's head back it's already six," Yoongi said worried about Minhee's parents.

"Yeah, we should head back."

"Oh look it's Minhee," a group of girls wearing tons of makeup and tight miniskirts. And of course, one of them was Eunmi. They were big fans of BTS, so it's a good thing he had a hoodie and sunglasses.

"So how come little Minhee's trying so hard."

"Umm, Minhee and I should get going right now," Yoongi said a bit confused.

 "Why don't you come play with us and leave this boring girl alone. She isn't worth your time" You could tell Minhee was on the brink of tears.

Right when she was about to turn around to leave on her own Yoongi said, "Minhee's unique, and I'd rather enjoy my time with her than waste my time with you."

Yoongi grabbed Minhee's wrist and they headed towards his car. When they were on the road Yoongi told her, "Go to sleep, I'll take you to one more place and I'll wake you up then."

Minhee slept and Yoongi drove towards another place. "Minhee, wakeup," Yoongi said and she awoke.

"Where are we right now?" Minhee said a bit groggily.

"Welcome to the Han River," Yoongi said and he got out to open the door for Minhee.

Yoongi, once again led the way to wherever they were going. They sat down at the bench by the river. It was so beautifulLee with the lights and stars.

"Is this another one of your inspirational sites too," Minhee said to break the ice.

"You can say that, I just come here when I want to be alone. When I get into a fight with the others."

"Speaking of which, where are the others," Minhee said.

"They probably left, I don't really know. Minhee, I meant what I said." Yoongi said while looking towards the river and smiling.

After about thirty minutes they left and Minhee fell asleep inside of the car once again. But this time Yoongi didn't want to wake Minhee up. So he carried her and rang the doorbell to her house. Minhee's father was shocked to see him carry his little princess.

"Who might you be and why are you holding my daughter?"

"Hello, I'm Yoongi, sorry that we have to meet this way. But I'm Minhee's friend and I took Minhee out."

"What a polite kid, I'll take her, and don't be afraid to ask me permission for her hand in marriage."

"Maybe next time," Yoongi said with a smile. Once Yoongi handed Minhee to her father he bowed and was about to leave before her father called his name.

"Call me dad," he said it with a wink and shut the door.


Sorry that the update took so long. I really give my thanks to all of my readers, whether you didn't subscribe or you already did. Please comment, I want everyone's oppinion in my story. I promise to finish this story in another five to ten chapters.