Falling

Change

We were inside of BTS's van. Who knew that I would actually meet them, let alone go shopping and lunch with them. Inside the car it wasn't awkward at all, the guy Jimin and Jungkook were making tons of jokes the whole ride.

Everyone else made it really comfortable for us by asking questions about our life or just questions about who I liked better in the group.

To which I obviously answered J-Hope. Everyone looked pretty stunned and J-Hope was just there cheering for himself. I chuckled to myself, these guys are just like how they are on the internet.

When they heard me say his name they also told me to call them by their real names and to add Oppa at the end. Well except for Jungkook we're the same age after all.

"So I see Minhee could understand english, how long have you been studying it," Namjoon said. The girls girls looked at me for a split second, knowing my past before I quickly answered.

"I've lived in the US until my second year of middle school, then I moved here because of my dad's job transfer. I looked at Namjoon with a smile, it wasn't technically a lie.

So the truth is, was that when I was younger my whole family lived in the States. But my mother had cancer. She had stage four, cancer and my family wasn't financially stable enough for the chemotherapy.

When my dad was finally able to get in contact with my other family members to borrow some money it was too late. We couldn't save her, if only I was old enough to get a job I could've helped.

Then there was my dad's job, he lost it. So he decided to move here with our family. We were also able to get her buried here in Korea where the whole family could see her.

Taehyung looked extremely shocked by the fact that I knew english, "Wa, daebak," the others nodded. I chuckled, hopefully I'm able to tell them in the future.

The only ones who know is 15& that accepted me as their friend when I came and Changjo. He's a really good friend, his father and mother is also good friends with my parents and they even visit the states to see my family.

I met Changjo while visiting Korea when I was six. I stayed for a week at his house and we just connected. But I had to leave, and then it was always his family visiting mine or mine visiting his.

When my mother passed away, Changjo was always there for me, it was always at my breaking points. That's what made me really like him, it was his ability to pick up my broken pieces and then put them back together.

But it wasn't when my mother passed away that made me realized I liked Changjo. It was when I had my very first relationship. I thought that he actually liked me, we even had our first time together, but I guess that was all a lie.

He was actually seeing someone else, it was Eunmi, the girl with caked on makeup. And on top of that he was trying to get Yerin to go out with him. I still see him around school, but I've moved on.

Now back to BTS, they were all laughing and having a good time that when Jin, who was driving, said they were at 15&'s dorm they couldn't hear him at all. Until I told them we were there then they helped us grab all of the bags and bring them inside.

When Hoseok offered to take the bag with my newly bought shoes in, I declined. I'm like a little kid wanting to carry my own things. I also wanted to wear one of those shoes, which looked like this:

Once i ran inside of the dorm I put on the blue ones, but it was getting a bit chilly to so I need to change out of these shorts. I asked Yerin for a pair of jeans, she was in the kitchen with therest of the guys.

She told me to just grab one from her closet, so once I found a pair i just grabbed them. It still would be a bit cold so I borrowed a sweater too, she won't mind, hopefully.

"You girls ready," Yoongi said with his gorgeous smile. Wait, what am I thinking, I shouldn't have those thoughts. Not when I just met the guy.

"Yup, wait isn't that my sweater," Yerin said tilting her head at me.

"Maybe," all Yerin could do was sigh, I always steal her clothes anyways. When we finally got to the place we were going to have lunch, there was a small group of men that were drinking. Seriously drinking at 4, couldn't they have waited and then start getting intoxicated. Sadly enough, the waiter had sat us next to the group of men as it was the only table left.

Yerin was at the end then it was Jimin (15&), me, Yoongi, Jin. And on the other side starting from the front of Yerin was Namjoom, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin (BTS). Since the men were drinking a lot the guys took the side closest to the men, saying it might be dangerous.

"I'll go to use the restroom," I had said then got up. But when I got up one of the drinking men looked familiar. I went towards the bathrooms and did my business. When I got out there was a man there, it turned out to be my Uncle Yoo.

"Uncle Jun, why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be at home with Auntie? You have to take care of your baby you know," I said in the most stern voice that I could.

"Yeah and why are you here with a bunch of boys? Huh, little miss," Uncle Yoo said imitating my voice.

"Well, it's a Friday, I finished all my homework, Appa knows, and I don't have a kid to watch," I said listing all of my reasons but maybe twisting the truth just a little. Appa doesn't know that I'm out with guys, but he know that I'm out and that's all that matters... for now.

"Well... well, okay fine you got me but do you know how tiring it is to take care of a four year old and work at the same time," Uncle said with a sigh.

"Fine, fine I'll take little Jun out tomorrow," I said. "Just have him ready by nine, I'll bring him to breakfast too."

"Thanks Minhee, you're a good kid, I should probably go home before Auntie yells at me." I nodded at his reply, you don't want to see Aunt Kyung mad. It's way too scary, I've see it a lot when she was pregnant. When I got back the table of men were ready to leave.

"Minhee, what do you want to eat?" Yoongi asked me once I got back tk my seat.

"I don't know, is there anything good here," I said leaning a bit closer to him looking at his menu since there wasn't enough at the table.

"I like their Kimbap," Yoongi said.

"Okay, I'll get their kimbap," I said looking up and smiling. But when I brought my head up, me and Yoongi were litterally five centimeters away. I backed my head away quickly and my faced flushed. I looked down but someone suddenly coughed and we both looked forward.

"So what do you guys want to order," Jin said.

"Umma, I want this," Jungkook said jokingly and pointed at a menu.

"Arraso, anyone else," Jin said speaking in a very high pitched voice and we all laughed.


It was the next day, a Saturday. The day I get to go to Teen Top's dorm, yay! It was already eight and I need to bring little Jun with me. Oh, he's so cute I'll bring him to breakfast first then the park. After getting ready I headed out, I looked like this:

I at least needed to look okay for Changjo Oppa. I grabbed my brown combat boots to match since I can't wear converses.

"Appa! I'll be taking Jun out today, so can I have some money for breakfast," I asked my dad who was in the kitchen.

"Yeah, here forty is more than enough, just keep the left over money since I didn't give you allowance for a month already." He was right, he was supposed to put ten dollars a week into my prepaid card for my bus fare, but since I have a job now it doesn't even matter, so whatever. But I'm currently broke from buying my shoes right now so it's okay.

I picked up Jun by walking since it's only a few houses down, oh my god he looks so cute in his outfit. He was wearing a black beanie and scarf, white long sleeve shirt with a gray vest, blue jeans, and gray converse.

"Jun, you excited to hang out with your Noona."

"Neh, but can we eat first, I'm hungry." Jun said with his rosy cheeks and adorable pout.

"Of course, I would be a horrible Noona if little Jun didn't eat, right," I said then Jun giggled, oh I hope he won't grow up. Once we got to the bus stop we waited until a bus came. It came, but it was surprisingly empty, we got on and sat down in one of the seats.

"So what do you wanna eat?" I asked Jun.

"Hmm... Omelet!" Jun said with his eyes twinkling.

"Okay, so we'll have an American style breakfast today," I said with Jun happily nodding. We got off at the bus stop closest to the cafe. We began walking, the cafe was only a few streets down.

"Jun-ah, hold Noona's hand, I wouldn't want you to get lost now would I," I said, I guess my motherly side was coming out.

"Shiro, I remember when I thought I lost you Noona, that was very scary," Jun said pouting while shaking his head thinking back to the time when I stayed over 15&'s dorm and he didn't know.

Once we got to the cafe I order Jun's his favorite cheese and ham omelet with some fruits cut up into stars and orange juice. I just got iced tea with a small breakfast sandwich. "Jun-ah today what do you say about going to the park then visiting Changjo Hyung? Hmm." I knew Jun really liked hanging out with Changjo.

"Changjo Hyung, of course, but can't he come to the park with us," Jun said with a mouth full of food. He knows it's rude to do that, but since I know he's very excited I'll let it slide.

"No, Changjo can't come with us because he has lots of work to do," that was a total lie, I just don't want to be mauled alive by fans. Those crazy saseangs.

"Okay, but I'll only play a little at the park," Jun said while nodding excitedly. I ruffled his hair and told him to eat until he's full. Once we were done, I paid and brought Jun to the park. At the park I saw a little girl crying. I had walked up to her a took a lollipop out of my bag and bended down to the girl's eye level.

"Omo, why is such a pretty girl like you crying so much, are you lost." I said handing the girls the lollipop.

"I can't find my Oppa," she said crying, I looked at Jun.

"Hello, I'm Jun whats your name?" Jun said to the crying girl, they looked about the same age.

"I'm Taeji," she said wiping her tears away and holding onto the lollipop as if her life depended on it.

"Well Taeji, call me Minhee Unnie, let's go find your Oppa, what's he wearing?" I said as I stood up holding her hand with my left and Jun on my right.

"He's wearing black shorts and a red shirt," Taeji said, boy did she look familiar. "Oh, and Oppa had some friends with them, they were playing basketball. I'm such a bad girl, chasing a butterfly and now look where it got me." She started to sniffle again.

"Taeji it's okay, my Noona over here got lost before and when she came back I wasn't mad at her. So if your Oppa is mad, he'll have to go through me first." Jun said and I chuckled, Taeji just nodded timidly.

"Oh Taeji-ah, is that your Oppa over there." I said pointing towards a group of worried looking boys, one was wearing black shorts and a red shirt.

"Oh, OPPA!,"Taeji ran toward them and me and Jun looked at each other and smiled before walking that way. But what I didn't expect was for Taeji to fall, this made Jun and me run toward her.

When we got there the group of boys and her brother was already there. But when I looked at them they were Bangtan. "Omo, it's you guys," I said pointing at them. But quickly realizing the fallen Taeji, I hurriedly grabbed a bandage from my bag, a napkin, and a bottle of water.

Taeji was wearing a pair of black poofy shorts and a white sweater so her legs were scraped pretty bad. I carried her to the nearest bench and sat her down to clean the wound. Once it was all clean, I but a bandage over it.

"Thank you Minhee Unnie," I just ruffled her hair and smiled at her.

"Minhee-ah, sorry for this little brat," Taehyung said.

"Oppa it's okay, she's so cute." I just smiled at him.

"Anyways, Minhee what are you doing here?" Yoongi asked.

"Just bringing my cousin to the park," I said pointing to Jun.

"Ahh, Hi there, call me Yoongi Hyung," Yoongi pointed to himself and gave his gummy smile to Jun.

"Yoongi Hyung, then what about them?" Jun nodded towards the others. Once Yoongi told him all of their names Jun began to play with Taeji again. I heard my phone vibrate in my purse, when I took it out it was a text from Changjo.

Minhee-ah make sure to be here at one, I'll be at practice before that

Okay, I'll be there by one with Jun

It's only like ten, I have enough time. Once I finished texting, someone had grabbed my phone. When I looked up it was Yoongi.

"Oppa," I said pouting.

"I'm just putting my number in, need anything just call me." I smiled at Yoongi, everyone else was playing tag wit the kids. Oh, Taehyung fell, well the other kids are having fun. Yoongi and I bursted into laughter.

THUMP THUMP 

The feeling is back again, it's something indescribable. So far it only happens when I'm with Yoongi, but it's a nice feeling. Just his smile makes my heart race, I wonder, am I falling for him?


How do you guys like this chapter? Anyways thanks for actually taking the time to read my fanfic. I'll be updating every Saturday, so please look forward to them ^_^