PREGNANT

Change

"When I walked into the kitchen I saw them. BTS was actually here, in my house, laughing with my dad. It was a bit weird watching them interact.

"Oh, Minhee's here," my dad said.

"Yeah," I was totally confused. "When did you guys become besties?"

"Since Yoongi dropped you off home," my dad replied. I nodded and walked towards my room to put my bag and jacket away. Once I came back out everyone was around the living room TV.

When I went closer, they were play Super Smash Brothers in my dad's extremely old game cubes. I remember those were the coolest when I was younger.

"I get to play the winner," I smirked. I'm not bragging, but I'm the best when it comes to the classic games. Everyone looked shock, besides my dad.

"Good luck, I actually think Jin has a chance to beat you," my dad said to me.

"We'll see, I'll go get some snacks." I went towards the kitchen and saw some food in the oven. But I still don't understand how Yoongi and my dad got along that quickly.

"Hey," I suddenly turned around recognizing that voice. 

"Hi, didn't realize you and my dad were best friends." I began putting cookies on a tray and iced tea into a pitcher.

"Yeah, I thought he would beat me up that day. But surprisingly I didn't come out with a black eye."

"Haha, is my dad that scary."

"No, I just didn't think a dad would let a guy, who went out with his daughter, off so easily."

"True, mind helping me bring out the drinks."

"No problem," Yoongi smiled and grabbed the pitcher and cups. I took the tray of cookies and headed out the door along side Yoongi.

"Minhee-ah, my work just called me in. They said that the clinic needs some more workers in. So I'll be there till later tonight. Have dinner with the boys, and don't wait for me."

"Okay, I'll pack you a sandwich right now." I ran into the kitchen to pack my dad a lunchbox. I just grabbed a sandwich from my bag for tomorrow. I placed the sandwich into his lunch bag with an energy drink and an apple.

I handed my dad his lunchbox to him in his way out the door.

"Minhee, what does your dad do for a living?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"He's a nures at a hospital, he's been moving to different hospitals until recently though."

"That's cool, my mother is a nurse as well," Jimin said in awe.

"It's not that great, it's not like my dad's a surgeon or something."

"Whatever, now didn't you say that you could beat me," Jin said.

"Of course I could beat you, let's go!"

Jin and I rushed to the couch. The guys huddled around us watching the intense battle. Jin had chosen his favorite Mario and I had chosen Kirby.

The battle was so fun, finally someone that I could beat. We were both close to death, but Jin suddenly slipped at the edge of the sofa and fell on the floor. While Kirby did his final attack on Mario.

"Hey that cheating!"

"I wasn't the one that made you fall," I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I can't take this, I'm the oldest here," Jin said pouting.

"The oldest that collects action figures," I laughed. Then they all looked at me like I was crazy. "What? Remember I'm your biggest fan."

 "Oh right," Hoseok said, then everyone laughed. This was my dream about a month ago. I can't believe it's reality now.

"I always wondered, but what happened on your little date," Jungkook had asked. Oh here comes the teasing. I looked at Yoongi and smiled.

"I'm sure you guys already know," he had said to them giving me a knowing look.

"Yeah I'm sure 15& knows a lot as well," I said playing along.

"What! How did you guys know?" Jimin asked looking quite shocked.

"Well when everyone's wearing all black and trying to hide inside of a telephone booth, it isn't that hard to tell." I said letting out a giggle.

"I thought the black would help us to blend in," Namjoon had said. For a leader, he was also quite childish.

"You guys were wearing black sweaters and sweats while I wore shorts. Could it get anymore obvious," I had said thinking back to that day.

"True, anyways I think we should check in the food," Jin said then running towards the kitchen.

"What did you guys make anyways?" I asked Jungkook while we all walked towards the kitchen.

"I'm pretty sure Jin made lasagna and salad."

"Oh, I didn't know Jin knew how to make things like that."

"Yeah, he's the mom of the group." Jin told everyone that the food was done. So I had told them to wait in the dining room while I set the table.

Once I finished setting the table I brought out some water bottles for everyone. Jin came in holding a large dish filled with lasagna. He went back into the kitchen and came out with the salad.

"Thanks for the food," we all said before digging in. I can't lie, Jin's cooking is better than mine. Oh I have desert, there's some cheesecake that I made the other day. Now I just need to make the sauce.

I rushed into my food, finishing it really fast. "I need to get something from the kitchen," I told them. I wanted to surprise them, since they made the food. Well...Jin did.

I grabbed some strawberries that I found in the fridge and I cut them into halves.

"So whatcha doing," the same voice called out.

"Yoongi I swear, you're always popping out of nowhere."

"It's what I'm best at. I'm not a rapper, I'm a magician."

"Okay magician Yoongi, can you put a cup of sugar into that pot on the stove. The sugar is next to it, there should be a measuring cup in the dishwasher."

"Yes ma'am," Yoongi said saluting me. We both giggled, "What other special task are you going to give me?"

"Okay General, can you put a half cup of water into the sugar. Then put the stove on low heat."

"Affirmative," this guy, I thought he was older than me. I place the chopped strawberries into the sugared water and waited for it to boil.

I began to start a conversation with Yoongi. I wondered whether or not to tell him about the audition. I want to tell the guys all together, but at the same time I want Yoongi to know first.

"Yoongi, I have something to tell you. But please don't freak out."

"You're not pregnant now, are you?"

"You're an idiot, I'm not pregnant."

"Then what," I slowly turned the heat off of the strawberries. Then I turned around to face him and I said.

"I'm auditioning to JYP." Yoongi's mouth hung open. "Umm, is it that shocking."

"Oh my god Minhee, I'm so proud of you." Yoongi picked me up and spun me around. We were both laughing and smiling until we felt a pair of eyes on us.

-COUGH-

"So, what's going on," Hoseok said leaning on the doorway with the others.

"Not much," Yoongi said. I could tell we were both blushing.

"Is that chesse cake I see?" Taehyung asked peering over Jimin's shoulder.

"Yeah, it's desert if anyone wants any. Just take a slice and pour some strawberry sauce over it. The sauce is on the stove."

Everyone rushed into the kitchen to grab a slice. I started to open my mouth to tell them the good news. But none of them listened. They were all too occupied with their cakes.

Yoongi noticed that I was struggling to say something. So he said, "Guys, Minhee has some good news."

"What is it?" Jungkook asked.

"Umm, I'm auditioning for JYP."

 "You're what?" Taehyung screamed with crumbs all over his mouth.

"I auditioned for JYP. Well, I'm sending in an audition video."

"Congratulations, congratulations," everyone began singing.

"So, when did you audition?" Jin asked while washing the dishes.

"I shot the video yesterday with 15&. Right now they're editing the video to send it in."

"What did you do for the audition?" Namjoon continued.

"I just danced," I'm pretty sure they'll make fun of me since I did a cover of their song.

"What did you dance?" Yoongi asked, also sensing something interesting was coming up.

"No More Dream," I muttered.

"What?" All of them didn't here what I had said.

"No More Dream!" I screamed.

"You really are our biggest fan," Namjoon said smirking.

"I knew you guys would do this," I pouted.

"True, anyways can we play a game or something," Jimin said looking excited. Everyone nodded and decided to play truth or dare. Instead of spinning the bottle, we just went around in a circle.

Jimin was first, he chose dare.

"I dare you to call your Noona and tell her you got a girl pregnant." Everyone had laughed at what Yoongi dared him.

"Okay let's call her right now." "Hello, Noona."

"Jimin is that you."

"Yes Noona, I have something important to tell you."

"Did you get arrested?"

"No Noona, just listen to me."

"Is it good or bad?"

"Both I guess."

"Okay tell me."

"Noona, I got a girl pregnant."

"YOU WHAT?!?!"

"Hang up Jimin, hang up." Namjoon told him. Everyone just laughed, but Jimin's phone kept ringing nonstop. I felt bad for what was coming to him later on tonight.

"Okay, now it's Minhee's turn," Jungkook said. "Truth or dare."

"Truth," although having a dare is fun, I have no idea of what they're going to make me do.

"Aww no fun," Hoseok whined."

"Well too bad, but you could still ask her something embarrassing," 4-D Taehyung said. I gave him a look, V-Hope is always on the same side.

"Okay, tell me your ideal type," Jin asked.


AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

When Jin asked that question, he sent a wink towards Yoongi. Hopefully Minhee didn't catch that, but she did.

Why did he wink towards Yoongi?, she wondered. At the same time Yoongi was mentally killing Jin for winking. What if she found out about my feelings?, Yoongi wondered.

But one question left them both puzzled, does he/she feel the same about me?