A Missing Danger

Change

Everyone was having fun. We were all playing hide and seek, until the guys had to go home. When I looked at my phone it was already 12:30. So we said our goodbyes and left too.

"Noona, Noona," Jun said as we were walking to the bus stop.

"Yes Jun."

"Umm, how so you know those hyungs."

"Mmh," I had to think, how did I meet them it feels like I've known them my entire life even though it's only been a day. "Noona met them through friends, so my friends were friends with them first then I became friends with them." I explained it a bit, looking at Jun's lost face at first.

"Are we going home now? I don't want to go home," oh that little pout.

"Jun, don't you remember, we're going to visit Changjo Hyung."

"Oh does that mean we'll see Byunghyun Hyung and Chunji Hyung." Jun had always taken a liking to those two.

"I don't know, it just depends if they're home or not. Are you hungry?" I asked Jun thinking back to the last time we ate and all of that running around. He's probably starving.

"Neh," Jun said.

"Okay, do you want to eat fried chicken and bring some to Hyung," I said knowing that his love of fried chicken is greater than Onew's.

"Yes!" He shouted getting a bit excited, his favorite people and food all in one place. I know of a good fried chicken place by a Teen Top's dorm, I'll just go there. We got onto the bus and waited until we were close to Changjo's dorm.

Once we were close by, I pressed the buzzer and the bus stopped. I woke Jun up and we got off the bus together.  We stopped by the restaurant and picked up two boxes of fried chicken. Then we walked towards the dorm, the weather was very sunny, but there were light gushes of wind.

When I got through the lobby and up the stairs to Teen Top's door I rang the doorbell. When the intercom went off, I could recognize the voice, it was Chunji.

"Who is it?"

"Hyung! It's me Jun, oh and Noona came too," Jun said right when I was about to answer. I guess he just likes them better than me. Chunji opened the door and welcomed the both of us with a hug.

"Ah, we haven't seen you in so long," Chunji said letting go of the both of us.

"I know, but you'll be seeing more of me, Changjo invited me to your comeback stage."

"Really, we'll come inside, wait is that fried chicken," Chunji said sniffing the air looking at the bags in my hands.

"Yup, I figured you'd be hungry after practice."

"MINHEE!" I heard shouting as me and Jun were taking off our shoes. When I looked up it was Niel and Ricky.

"Omo, Jun is here too, come give your Hyungs a hug," Niel said.

"Oppa you sound like a grandmother with that tone," I said jokingly.

"Then I'll be your grandmother."

"Whatever crazy grandma, let's eat everyone," I yelled, knowing they were here. Their always here, it's a Saturday and they just got home from practice.

I helped the Grandma set up plates and I looked in their fridge for some side dishes and guess what I found... Kimch Fried Rice! There was a lot of it, I'm surprised they didn't eat it yet, so I heated it up to eat with the chicken.

I scooped the rice into six bowls making sure they get the most. Then there was just enough for Jun and me to eat. I left the chicken in the middle of the dining table and when everyone got to the kitchen they were actually surprised that I was there.

"Minhee, Jun, when did you guys get here," a bedheaded Byunghyun asked.

"Ten minutes ago."

"Well then lets eat," the hungry Minsoo said.

"Where's Changjo Hyung?" Jun asked the same questions i was thinking.

"He's still getting dressed, just got out of the shower," Ricky said.

"Ahh," Jun and I said at the same time. Then Changjo came out of his room not looking as shocked as the others. He was the one that texted me so he better not be shocked.

"Changjo Oppa come eat with us."

Everyone sat down to eat and we began chatting and eating. Once everyone was finished their meal Changjo gave me a ticket and backstage pass to their comeback stage. I'm so excited, not only do I see them but so many other idols too.

We began to play a bunch of games like truth or dare and such. When I looked at the clock it was already five. I was supposed to bring Jun home by six.

"Okay guys it's time for Jun and me to go home."

"Ahh Noona, why now?" Jun said sadly.

"Your Umma and Appa wants you home soon, I promise we'll come again."

"Okay, bye Hyungs," Jun pouted.

"Aww, it's okay, you can visit us anytime," the usual quiet Minsoo said and affectionately gave Jun a pat on the head.

"Woah," everyone said surprised at the tough guys actions.

"Bye Oppas," I said and everyone hugged each other.

Jun and I began to walk to the bus stop. When we finally got onto the bus Jun was already fast asleep. It was quite a long day. I just can't wait to go to Inkigayo.


 September 14 Inkigayo

I can't believe I'm backstage in Inkigayo, if only I knew my way around I wouldn't be lost right now. Okay I'll admit it, I have a horrible sense of direction. I would always get lost at malls, when I've been there just about a million times.

"Minhee-ah!" I heard someone scream my name. When I looked behind me it was none other than Yoongi.

"Oh Yoongi Oppa, I didn't know you guys would be performing today."

"Yeah, I didn't know you'd be coming today either."

"Oh, I'm just here to see a childhood friend perform."

"Childhood friend, who is it?"

"It's Changjo from Teen Top."

"Chincha?"

"Yeah, I've known him like my entire life, anyways I'm kind of lost here." I said trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, I'll show you where they're getting ready, Jimin wasn't lying when she said your sense of direction was all screwed up."

I wonder what other unnecessary things Jimin told them. Yoongi took me to a place with dividers set up like a maze, it's exactly what I see on TV.

"Thanks for taking me here."

"No problem, make sure to watch us perform to."After Yoongi said that he was on his way, but not before saying. "By the way, I like your outfit." He said it with a with wink and I'm pretty sure it's bright red. The flutters in my heart were back again.

When I looked at my outfit I had just realized I was wearing maroon Vans, black jeans and my BTS tank top with a white t-shirt inside it like how Taehyung always wears it. I can't believe he saw me in this shirt. Ahh so embarrassing, whatever, at least I'm here right now.

"Oh Minhee, I couldn't find you, we have thirty minutes until the show starts," Changjo said.

"Yeah, got lost, just a normal day."

"Getting lost is like a daily routine for you," once Chanjo said and we both chuckled.

"Is that Minhee?" Ricky said while walking towards us and looking around not spotting me behind Changjo.

"No, it's Hyuna." I said.

Once Ricky heard that he immediately looked up with bright eyes. Ricky then sighed when he saw me, and Changjo was just laughing like a seal.

"Minhee," Ricky said while pouting.

"What, you would want to see your beloved Hyuna, more than me?" I said faking my tears.

"Well I can't answer, that's like asking me to choose between my sister and Teen Top."

"But you don't have a sister Ricky."

"Exactly,"  then Ricky ran away as fast as he could.

"Wait Ricky! Where're ya going?" I started to follow him, leaving Changjo rolling on the floor. Aish where'd the kid go? Then I saw the back of his jacket flap when he turned the corner.

"Saseangs on the loose!" Ricky shouted and everyone looked at me chasing after him. Oh I'm so going to kill him when I find him, just you wait Ricky, I'll find you.

"Yah! Ricky, don't make me post your embarrassing photos on Twitter!" When I said that he still didn't stop ,this kid.

"You don't have any embarrassing photos of-UGH" Oops looks like Ricky just ran into some people. When I looked closely it was BTS, ahh this isn't embarrassing at all.

"Oh Sunbae, are you okay?" The maknae asked since he was the one Ricky bumped into.

"Ah it's okay, no need to call me Sunbae, Ricky's okay."

"Sorry it was Ricky's fault here," I walked over to them and hung my hand over is neck with a big smile on my face. Oh Ricky, you don't know what's coming.

"Oh hey Minhee, you guys know each other?" Jin said.

"Yeah, mutual friends."

"Yup, and sorry guys I was the one that wasn't looking, this crazy women was attacking me," Ricky said with a finger pointed at me.

"Well who was the one screaming saseangs on the loose." Ricky just had a big pout on his face, he looks like a little kid. I pinched his cheeks, he's just like a baby.

"Anyways we'll be on our way," Namjoon said.

"Be sure to watch our performance too," Jimin said and winked at me.

"Okay, I'll be sure to cheer louder than everyone else," I giggled and winked back playfully.

 Twenty Minutes Later

I'm back in the crowd, waiting for Teen Top to come out. The lights suddenly went dark and there were six chairs placed. They were all facing down and the music started.

As Chanjo began to sing there were screams and shouts everywhere. The fan chants were so loud, then I found myself screaming for them too.

Minsoo began to rap and the girls suddenly went quiet and then Niel's turn came the chants were coming back slowly. The bridge came and the chants were just screams now. Then Byunghyun's rap was on, it was my favorite part. The girls were at their loudest and now their performance was over.

There were many after and now BTS was up. Oh my god, the whole performance was just full of charisma. Jimin's part left the girls screaming. Jungkook's part was also amazing, but so far my favorite was when Yoongi was rapping. I think I was screaming the most throughout their performance.

When the show was over there were still fans everywhere probably hoping to get a chance to meat their precious Oppas. I waited around Teen Top's area.

"Minhee!" Niel shouted my name and hugged me.

"Yah, I just saw you last week," I couldn't believe him, he's more of a kid than Ricky.

"But you're just so huggable."

When Niel went to hug me tighter someone grabbed him. "Quit bothering Minhee." Minsoo had said and patted my back.

"You were screams your lungs out, especially for BTS," Ricky appeared out of nowhere and said.

"Their my bias, obviously I would cheer for them," I said with an obvious tone. "Well I better get going guys, you should invite me to your other stages."

"What, why don't you just leave with us," Changjo said.

"No, Appa is already here to pick me up so I'm okay." I gave each and everyone a hug, knowing I most likely wouldn't get to see them as often anymore. "Well bye guys, make sure to win next time."

We all bid our goodbyes to each other and I left, trying to figure my way out. When I was on my way I saw Bangtan in comfortable clothes.

"Hey guys, you did really great."

"I know, you really did cheer the loudest," Taehyung said.

"Yeah, I haven't been to a music show and saw you guys perform."

"Hopefully you could come to the others, or at least our goodbye stage," Jin had said with a thoughtful smile.

"Of course I would want to go."

"We'll be sure to give you a ticket," Jungkook said.

"I would love to go then," I said then giggled a bit. "Well I have to go now, hopefully we would be able to meet again."

"Hopefully," Yoongi said with his signature smile.

"Bye," I gave everyone a hug, and I think they were caught off guard with my hug. I don't know why but I hugged Yoongi a bit longer than the others.

THUMP THUMP

I left out the front door and there were way to many fans. Their screaming was so loud, they most likely thought I was Super Junior or something.

I spotted my dad's car and when in the passenger seat. "So how did you like the performance?" My dad asked.

"It was really fun, there were even some fans crying," I said thinking back to the performances.

"Was Teen Top's comeback cool, or did you like  Bangtan's debut better?" It was funny how my dad knew about the kpop groups I was into.

"To be honest Teen Top's was cool, but Bangtan's was just super charismatic."

BEEP BEEP

When I looked at my phone, there was a text from Yoongi.

Are you home yet or on your way

                            I'm on my way, what about you guys

I'm listening to the guys singing and rapping in the car

                           When do they ever stop, probably never

I don't understand those guys either

Did you have fun today? Or did you like the show?

                           Yeah, it was pretty cool, can't wait to see some other shows

Umm, would you like to hang out tomorrow afternoon

                          Sure, just tell me the time

What do you say tomorrow at one, I'll pick you up

                         Yeah, I'll text you my address tomorrow

Okay, it's a date, see ya soon, well tomorrow

                         It's a date, bye

When I finished texting him, I felt like I just ran a mile. I felt like the pitter-pattering in my chest was extremely fuzzy and warm. My chest was tightening up, and oddly enough, I let out a bright smile.


 This is the third chapter! I'm finally getting somewhere. Thanks for actually reading my story. I promise to make an extremely memorable fanfic that everyone would actually like. Please subscribe or comment, I want to know if the story was enjoyable.