Audition?

Change

"MINHEE'S P.O.V.

When I woke up this morning in my bed I was completely confused. I clearly remember sleeping in Yoongi's car. So how did I get into the house?

I took a shower and got dressed in my uniform. When I walked to the kitchen to grab some breakfast, my dad was also eating.

"Dad, how did I end up in my bed?"

"I brought you there." He did what? Does that mean he met Yoongi?

"How?" I was waiting for him to yell at me, so I closed my eyes. But I didn't hear anything, so I slowly opened one eye.

"Yoongi brought you over, he didn't want to wake you up."

"Umm, what did you think about Yoongi."

"Good kid, would make a perfect son." Son? What does he even mean?

"Son, so you wish we were siblings." My dad faceplalmed himself. It looked like it hurt, since there was now a red mark.

"No Minhee, you really are clueless when it comes to things like this."

I pouted, "Why do people keep saying those kinds of things to me?"

"It's true, and I like that boy as an in law. Well I got to go, have a nice day, I'll be at work if you need anything." Well before I could comment on that subject, he left. That wasn't rude at all.

I started to make lunch boxes for me and the girls. I was in a happy mood, the date went well and I'm not late to school again.

One I got to the bus and saw 15& there. So we talked and played around.

"So Minhee, how was your date," Jimin asked me on as we got off the bus.

I wanted to say that I saw them. But I didn't want to embarrass them. "It was fun we went to Cheondung, then the Han River."

"Han River, what did you guys do there," Yerin asked looking confused as ever.

"We just talked," I answered vaguely. We were finally in the school, after what seemed like an eternity. I was sort of scared to go into class knowing Eunmi and her stupid posse was going to be there.

As we entered class it seemed like everyone turned their heads toward me. "Looks like the is back," Eunmi said while twirling her, probably fake, blonde hair.

"Yah! What did Eunmi ever do to you, if anyone's a it should be you," Jimin told Eunmi off.

"Me? A ? I wasn't going to be the one to bed any guy that I see, especially that moron."

I was so irritated. How dare she say that. First, she insults me, then she insults Yoongi.

"I beg to differ, I wouldnt be surprised if you bended over, for over half the guys in the school. You're just jealous that my date didn't want to take you home." When I saw her shocked face I smirked and took a seat. Good timing, the teacher came in.

Everyone was perplexed, they knew me as the quiet girl who just took the nasty comments.But I was so done with Eunmi.

I think it's time that I take a step up and not have someone protect me. I think I know what I'm going to do with my life. I want to be an idol.

Before we came to Korea, in America I was able to stand infront of crowds. But I guess ever since my mother's death, I just gave up. She was my singing and dancing coach after all.

Finally it was already lunch time. I'm so hungry, I went to my locker to grab our lunch and I waited for Jimin and Yerin who were in the bathroom.

"Sorry, we made you wait too long," Yerin said as they came out of the bathroom.

"It's fine, lets go, I made lunch boxes, bento style for you two."

"Why are you so happy?" Jimin gave a skeptical look.

"No reason, anyways, is JYP still accepting audition videos like before." Jimin looked at each other before screaming and hugging me.

"Omo, are you serious? Are you going to audition?" Yerin said while giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah, I thought it was a nice change. It's time for me to get over the past and follow my dreams. That's what she would have told me."

I smiled, reminiscing of the times with my mother. How the tiny me was trying to follow her dance moves. It's been years after all, I think it's time to move on with my life, and not get stuck on that moment.

"Remember Minhee, you have everyone to support you. You aren't alone, got that," Jimin said pointing her finger at me. I nodded, I'm so lucky to have friends like them.

We walked towards the cafeteria and like always it's packed with students. We sat down at our usual table outside, since it wasn't too cold out.

"So, when are you deciding to send in your audition," Yerin said while opening the lunch I made.

"I don't know, whenever I record my audition, I guess."

"I don't know if they are still accepting auditions though," Jimin said while thinking hard.

"Let's just ask someone Jimin," Yerin said while looking behind them. She muttered, "Great timing," before walking to somewhere or someone.

"What is she doing?" I asked Jimin. She shrugged and then her eyes were wide when Yerin brought someone to the table. It was Got7's Yugyeom.

"Yugyeom, this is Minhee, a future JYP trainee." He smiled at me, oh my god.

"Ah, hello," I stuttered a bit. This is so embarrassing, aside from BTS, Got7 is another one of my favorite groups.

"Anyways, we were just wondering if PD-nim was still accepting audition videos," Jimin said while staring at me.

"I think so, but there are so many audition videos sent in. So if you want him to look at a specific video, make sure to convince him to watch it." Yugyeom said and smiled at me. "Well, I got to go, see ya, it's was nice to meet you to."

"Yup, nice to meet you too." The girls looked like they were thinking really hard. "Why are you guys looking so serious."

"Minhee's, you're coming over today to JYP, and we're going to make PD-nim watch you perform," Yerin said with a straight face.

"We don't care what you say, you're going to come to JYP wether you like it or not," Jimin continued.

"But, it's-"

"Nope, no buts," Jimin said as she put her index finger over my lip. Oh my god, these people are so aggravating. All I wanted to ask, is what am I going to perform.

As we ate, I kept trying at ask my question. But they kept shushing me. Until I wrote a note on my notebook that said, What am I going to perform."

They kept looking at each other shocked. "What? I kept trying to ask you guys that, but no one would listen to me."

"Sorry, I thought you were trying to get out of performing," Jimin said as she was rubbing the back of her neck.

 "Well I wasn't," I was a little annoyed.


After school had ended I called my dad to tell him I'll be staying over 15&'s dorm and I'll be back before dinner.

"Are we there yet?" I was already whining. Too much traffic, and I need to pee.

"No Minhee, how many times are you going to ask?" Yerin said while chuckling with Manager Unnie and Jimin.

The traffic was insane, when we finally got to JYP, it was already three. We got out of school at one-thirty, and was stuck in traffic for so long.

As Manager Unnie was getting me through the front door, the girls grabbed the key to one of the practice rooms. They ushered me over to them, so I followed them until we got to a glass door.

"Welcome to JYP," Jimin said. Over reacting, they should've said that when I entered the building. But whatever, I'll just go with it for their sakes.

 As I entered the room I looked around. It looked like someone was here before us, since there is a stack of sweaters and backpacks, on the floor and couch.

"Well looks like someone was here, let's go home now," I said backing out of the room. Until they each grabbed one of my arms and pulled me back into the room.

 "No Minhee!" Jimin screamed.

"I already know who's using this room, so I'll just text them that we'll be here for a bit. Okay, so just stay here," Yerin continued.

"Fine, but if they don't reply in two minutes we're leaving," I pointed at the door. I know, I wanted to perform, but knowing them they'll make me do a y dance. Like Hyuna's Change, or Red. Please don't make me do that.

"They replied!" Yerin screamed. Why? What did I do to deserve this? We should've just done this tomorrow, I even forgot my comfortable clothes and shoes.

"What'd they say?" I asked peering over her shoulder, looking at her phone.

"They said that they'll be back in an hour, so use it until they get back."

"Okay, we already thought of the perfect dance for you," Jimin said winking.

 "What?" I was starting to become suspicious.

"You're dancing BTS No More Dream," Yerin said excitedly.

"Yes! But what are we going to do about the abs."

"You're going to show your stomache, but just a little less than the guys," Yerin said. I sighed, obviously they'll make me show some skin. But whatever.

"Okay, as long as I'm dancing to that song. But I need some clothes and shoes."

"I have some of your clothes in my bag. You left it at our house, and I forgot to give it to you in school." Yerin said handing me my shoes and clothes from her backpack.

"Thanks? I guess." I was a bit confused. "So now where do I change?"

"Just change in here. Jimin will cover the door from the outside and I'll cover from inside." Jimin walked out the door and I could see her blurry silhouette blocking the door. Yerin did the same from the inside and I began changing out of my uniform.

They had my red Roshes, white t-shirt, and red basketball shorts. Atleast my clothes matched, so I won't look awkward while shooting the video. I put my school uniform and shoes into my backpack after.

Yerin told Jimin to come back into the studio. I had the song on my phone, so I gave it to Yerin, so she could plug it into the speaker.

Jimin was recording my while I dance to No More Dream. They both knew that I could dance to this song really well, so I guess that's why they chose this song.

I basically just did a cover of BTS, so it wasn't that complicated. But most girl group dances are much easier to learn. When we were finally done with the video, I was so tired, so I layed on the floor.

The video was shot atleast four times, since I kept messing up. Suddenly the door opened and a group of guys walked in. I saw Jimin and Yerin immediately stand up and greet whoever it was. So I got up right away and when I looked at who it was, I was shocked.

It was actually Got7. When they saw me they were a bit shocked as well. The only one that greeted me was Yugyeom.

"Ahh hello, I'm Minhee," I didn't know what to do, so I just bowed and greeted them.

"Hello, Got7 if you don't know us," JB said with a kind smile.

"Anyways, we'll be leaving, you guys need the studio now," I said, not wanting to take up their practice time.

"No it's okay, we were just going to hang out in the studio anyways." Jackson had said with a derpy face.

"Jackson, stop scaring the poor child. Put you ugly face away," Jimin said and hugged me, as if I was a little baby. But it's still a bit weird, since I'm close to ten centimeters taller than her.

"Jimin," I croaked. "You're choking me."

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to do that. See what you made me do Jackson."

"Hey, it's not my fault you put her in a headlock."

"I didn't put her in a headlock moron." The conversation just goes on and on. They really are the JACKMIN couple. They act like they're married, always fighting. Yerin tells me that when the two fight they become even closer when they finish.

"Okay guys, stop fighting," Yerin and Yugyeom said at the same time. I'll call them YURIN now, the YURIN couple. Once they noticed that they said it at the same time, they both chuckled and blushed.

"Let's get going guys," Jimin said and pulled us out the door. I uttered a loud goodbye to the boys.

During the ride back, all they ever did was talk about my performance. Jimin said she was going to put the video in a disc and give it to JYP personally. Oh I cant wait. It was five, by the time we reached my house.

I grabbed my bag and said goodbye to them. When I walked into the the house, it smelled so good. I didn't know what it was, since my dad is a horrible cook. But when I walked I to the kitchen there was someone unexpected there.

Well many people were in the kitchen, and they're all unexpected. I was so shocked to see them in my kitchen. Not weird at all.


  Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed my update. Please remember to comment so I know if my story is enjoyable. I would also really appreciate it if you guys would tell me if I dragged my story on too long. I wouldn't want my story to be extremely boring. Well bye, and thanks to all of my readers and subscribers :)