Makeover

Change

"MINHEE!" I heard someone scream my name. When I turned around it was Jimin and Yerin. I took my headphones off and waited for them to catch up to me. "Hey guys, why are you taking the bus, doesn't your manager drop you off."

"No we don't have any schedules today and it's a change to walk to the bus stop with the falling leaves." Yerin said, I nodded. It was a change, the falling leaves, they were beautiful with their changing colors.
We were walking to the bus stop having random conversations, me asking about their next album, when is the group project due, yup totally random.

Once we finally got to the bus stop we waited for the bus. Then it came, I know, such a boring lifestyle.
We got to school and once again there was a bunch of guys handing Yerin and Jimin, but mostly Yerin love letters, chocolates, and flowers. And once again I'm pushed off to the side.I see Jimin and Yerin giving me apologetic smiles, but we're friends and that's all I could ask for.

During school I had to deal with a group of girls in my class whispering stupid things about me. They always do this, they talk about how I always hang out with Yerin and Jimin and that I just want attention. They always say that the only reason why I don't feel like talking to everyone else is because I want attention. Yeah right, all they want is attention, with their caked on makeup and blood red lips.

But of course that isn't true, I talk to other. It's just that after awhile I got sick of lots of people being fake to me. I hate people being friends with me just to get close to Jimin and Yerin. Especially that incident that happened in the past.

After school had ended I went home to change then we went to their dorm, it was a Friday after all. "You know, you should become an idol. You could sing and dance too." Jimin said and Yerin nodded. I just shook my head, when are these people going to learn.

"I'm not going to become an idol. I can't even stand onstage properly, especially looking like this." I said pointing to my usual running shorts and tshirt. Yerin then whispered something to Jimin and they screamed...

"MAKEOVER!" Oh no, not again, last time they dyed my hair purple. They were lucky it was temporary dye or I would have killed them. They ran to the door and threw me my shoes. Out of no where Manager Unnie came and nodded at them with a smirk. How would she know?, unless they already planned this.

They dragged me out of the door, to the car and then we're at the salon. "We want this haircut," Manager Unnie said pointing to her phone. The hairdresser took my long thick hair out of its bun. Revealing my waist length hair, she began cutting my hair until it was by my chest. Then she started cutting layers, and moved onto my bangs cutting in swift motions.

Once she was done I looked at myself and I seemed like a whole new person. "Omo you look so pretty," Yerin exclaimed, Jimin smiled. Once Manager Unnie payed we began to drive somewhere else.

"Uhh Unnie where are we going now."

Jimin looked at me and screamed in my face, "SHOPPING!"

"Geez, what's with you people and screaming in my face," I pouted. Jimin pinched my cheeks and did her puppy dog face that she knows I could never say no to. When we finally got to the mall, I saw the Nike shop. Oh, my feels, I immediately ran there without the others knowing. I was in shoe heaven, once I found the shoes I liked I bought them quickly, so that I wouldn't get scolded my Jimin and Yerin.

I ran out of the shop after buying neon green and blue shoes. But what I didn't expect was to run into someone. I closed my eyes waiting for a sharp pain, but it never came. When I opened them all I could see was the person infront of me, which was J-Hope. Oh my god! My favorite band is actually here, wait I should get up.

"Sorry I wasn't looking at where I was going," I said trying to look as normal as possible. But that's sort of hard with my black running shorts, white tshirt and my red Nikes. It looked like I had just woken up.

"It's quite alright, you just took us by surprise," What looked like Jin had said and everyone nodded. I just gave a small smile, but when I looked to the right I saw an angry Jimin followed by a laughing Yerin, staring at me with the eyes of 'Ooh you're going to get it."

"Yah! Kim Minhee, just what do you think you're doing going into that store. I was supposed to be getting you skirts and dresses," Jimin said and pinched my ears, she's a bit agitated with my usual attitude towards fashion. In my mind, comfort comes first. I quickly hid behind J-Hope since he was right beside me and finally Jimin noticed the guys there.

"Oh hey it's you guys," Yerin said then waved. Jimin did the same and her expression softened a bit. "Did you guys just get here?" Yerin tried to start small talk in this awkward situation.

"Yup, we just got here, then we ran into your friend," Suga said then flashed me his usual gummy smile that I always see on tv.

"Yeah, sorry for that," I apologized rubbing the nape of my neck.

Then Jimin faced me and gave her mischievous smile, oh whats she going to do now. "Hey, you guys know Minhee right here is your biggest fan." She grinned and I just turned bright red.

"Oh really now," Rap Mon smiled amused. God, I want to bury myself, they all just smiled at me, probably realizing how embarrassed I am.

"Of course she is, Minhee has all your albums, and she even has the NO sweatshirt and BTS tank top." Yerin said joining in. Oh my god not you too Yerin.

~Hetgallige Hajima~

Wow my phone just had to ring with BTS's Danger. Just great timing, I bowed to the others who were giggling, and walked ten meters away and picked my phone up.

"Hello"

"Minhee, this is Changjo, I was just wondering, since I have a ticket if you want to come to Teen Top's comeback stage next week on Sunday the 14th."

"Yeah sure I'll go, but I'll call you later I'm out right now." I said looking back at the others who were having a conversation laughing.

"Yeah stop by the dorm tomorrow to hang out and pick the tickets up, bye."

"Kay Oppa, bye."

Once I walked back Yerin said, "Great timing the guys said that they want to hang out to witness your transformation." Jimin, the girl winked at me, these people.

"Wait what transformation, I thought it was just a haircut," I said looking a bit shocked. Everyone looked at each other then with a knowing look, as if they're talking with their eyes.

"Let's go into that store," Jin said pointing at one of the stores 15& likes to shop at. I sighed and the girls pulled me there with the guys following.

Its been two hours since we've been shopping, two hours. I'm not going to lie though, it's been fun getting to know the guys. Oddly enough, it feels like I've known them my entire life. Although when I try on clothes they act just like girls, commenting what doesn't look good on me, handing me clothes that I actually might like, don't tell them. But they're still not worse than the great 15&'s Jimin. Okay, but maybe the Pink Princess Jin could compete with her.

"Yah, Jimin, Yerin I think this is enough look at how much I'm holding," I said pointing all the bags around my arms and to the bags that the guys have to carry because I didn't have a thousand arms. God, I hate shopping with them.

"Oh my little girl, this is not enough," Jimin said my head with her fake British accent in english. Yes, you heard right, I know english. The guys sort of looked lost, well, except for Rap Mon.

"But, I think you'll break their arms before you finish." I said pointing to the guys, they looked like they were going to die anytime soon.

"Oh I'm so sorry, we'll stop by the car to put the stuff in then we'll treat you guys to lunch, how does that sound," Jimin said looking apologetic.

"Oh it's fine, it was fun watching you guys and getting to know you too," Jimin, the guy, said with a bright smile.

"Wait, but where's Manager Unnie," I said looking shocked that I forgot about her. After I said that Jimin and Yerin looked at each other then Jimin pulled her phone out.

She was dialing a number and when it finally picked up she screamed into the phone, "Unnie, where are you?"

"What do you mean you left, the company called and you can't pick us up either?" Oh my god not this again. Yup, again it always happens and it's not the company that called, it's usually her boyfriend. Which we always make fun of her for because this always happens.

She finally hung up the phone and said, "Unnie is coming in an hour and a half, she's at a 'meeting' and it ends in an hour," Jimin said enphasizing the Meeting part. The guys looked at each other.

Then V said, "Hey, maybe you could just ride with us."

"Oh no it's okay we wouldn't want to bother you any more than we already have," Yerin said.

"Yeah just come with us, we'll drop the stuff off, then we could go out for lunch," Rap Mon offered. Now it was our turn to look at each other but we didn't know what to say.

"C'mon, just come with us, it'll be more fun that way, and it's already four. You'll be waiting until six and plus the traffic your manager would go through, that's another hour," Jungkook said with his adorable face.

"Fine, we'll go with you guys," I let myself say yes looking at his adorable face. But Jimin and Yerin better treat them since this is their fault for wanting to go to the mall.

They were finally out of the mall, but what Minhee doesn't know is that someone was hoping for them to hang out together more. He doesn't know why he's feeling that way, but hopes to see her face every single day.


 So how'd you guys liked the new story. This one is a lot better than my previous story. I felt that I had rushed my other story too much and it didn't seem realistic anymore. Anyway hope you guys enjoythis fanfic much more.