Part 9 (FINAL)

Starring Role
Please log in to read the full chapter

Forgive this English major student for her ignorance towards grammar.

 

Starring Role (part 9)

 

 

 

It was morning and Donghae was currently staring at the man that he had loved for all these years. The man beside him was snoring softly; sometimes frown forming on his forehead and Donghae carefully and gently touched it, making it disappeared. Donghae lost track of how long they were like this, lying side by side. He brushed the thoughts aside; it did not matter anymore.

Hyukjae’s eyes fluttered open; a pair of beautiful eyes with unshed tears was staring at him. Hyukjae chuckled and playfully brushed the tip of the nose of the other man, causing him to giggle. He turned, lying on his left, to absorb the mesmerizing beauty of his loved one. The other man shyly dragging the cover to hide his face but Hyukjae’s hand was faster. He grabbed the man’s hand, removing the cover before placing a sweet kiss on the other’s lips.

This was their paradise.

 

 

 

 

“Are you leaving already?” Donghae did not realize that he was pouting. Hyukjae gave a weak smile.

“I’m sorry, Hae. I’ve work,” said Hyukjae but he bit his lower lip after the words slipped from his mouth. “I’m sorry, but…”

“Hyukkie, it’s okay. I understand.” Donghae tried to smile but his glistening eyes gave him away.

“I’ll come back. I promise.” Hyukjae left his car and walked back towards Donghae. They were now in front of Donghae’s family house. Squinting his eyes, Hyukjae could see Donghae’s parents at the top of the hill, watching their workers on the field.

“Are you sure?” Donghae’s question made him turn to the speaker.

“I’m leaving my precious person here, how could I not come back?” Hyukjae protested. Donghae just laughed.

“Well, you better hurry up. Seoul is far.”

“Aren’t you the one who is upset that I’m leaving right now?” Hyukjae shook his head, trying to show his annoyance but Donghae’s pinch on his arm made Hyukjae yelped. Yup, Donghae was definitely a cutie.

“Finish your business faster and come back here.” Donghae was smiling; it was sincere this time.

“I will.” Hyukjae held both of Donghae’s hands in his. He held them as long as he could before Donghae carefully took out his hands, ushering Hyukjae back to his car.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter