Part 6

Starring Role
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is quite lame, I'm sorry

 

Starring Role (part 6)

 

 

            He didn’t like him at first; that was for sure. For him, Hyukjae was the epitome of craziness. He disregarded rules like someone swatted a fly away. Donghae never liked him.

 

            But, Hyukjae was Siwon’s best friend. Donghae hated that very much. For Donghae, Siwon was one of the nicest cousins he had and he couldn’t bear distancing himself from Siwon just because of the existence of someone he wouldn’t rather think of. Due to this reason, Donghae was always near the duo, tangling himself with a boy named Hyukjae.

 

            They were in the same grade but Donghae entered junior high in the middle of autumn because of his father’s transfer. Being a country boy, he could only depend on his same-age cousin, Choi Siwon. Donghae was quite a shy boy and he often thought that his city friends would look down on him although Siwon tried to reassure him.

 

 

 

“Oh, here comes the country bumpkin!” Did he mention that Hyukjae was a bully too?

            Donghae huffed and pretended he didn’t hear the snickering made by Hyukjae. Siwon, being a kind cousin glared at his best friend. Taking the seat beside Siwon, Donghae had to face Hyukjae while eating.

“What~! Your lunch box is made of only green stuffs! What’s this suspicious thing?” Hyukjae picked one of the items in Donghae’s lunch box.

“It’s called seaweed, you idiot.” Donghae snatched back his food.

“Kids put fries and chips in their lunch boxes, country boy.” He sneered.

“Keep that up and you’ll end up with major complications.”

“Don’t try to be a doctor, East Sea.”

“I want to be a doctor.”

            They were

Please log in to read the full chapter