Part 3

Starring Role
Please log in to read the full chapter

Please anticipate grammatical mistakes and weird word choices

 

 

Starring Role (Part 3)

 

 

Donghae stared at the opened door, shocked. The man who was the one opened the door mirrored the same expression. After a while, they both looked away, drowning in awkward atmosphere.

“Hi…” The man inside the house opened his mouth first.

“Um… Hi.” The man standing outside replied.

            Silence then once again crept in. Hyukjae scratched behind his neck and stole a glance at the young doctor. The latter’s eyes were fixed on the ground, refused to meet his eyes.

“You want to come in?”

“Are you leaving?”

            Silence.

“… Yeah. I’ve practices.”

“Again with the practices…” The words came out louder than what Donghae had intended.

“What did you say?”

“Nothing.” He tried to enter the house but Hyukjae blocked him.

“You clearly did say something.”

“It was nothing! You’re busy, so leave!”

“We haven’t met each other for more than two months, Hae.”

“It was longer than that. We barely see each other anyway, so it doesn’t matter.”

“From your tone, you clearly hold a grudge against me. You know, I’ve no intention of leaving you alone in this house, Hae.”

“Stop calling me ‘Hae’. You’re making me sick. Of course, you’ve no intention of cheating on me, right?”

            Donghae pushed Hyukjae aside an

Please log in to read the full chapter