Part 7

Starring Role
Please log in to read the full chapter

Starring Role (part 7)

 

            Hyukjae drummed his fingers on the steering wheel while his eyes searching for the signs. He sighed in defeat, realising that he was lost. Hyukjae was never good at directions. He grabbed his phone, searching for the last message he got from Siwon. He wrote down the content before going out from the car; he intended to ask someone local.

            He found two high school girls and approached them. The two girls was startled, shocked to see someone with dark red hair and super stylish clothes in front of them. Hyukjae extended his hand; there was a piece of paper on his hand.

“Do you know where this place is?”

            The girls fidgeted. They were unsure; Mokpo was quite large. However, one of the girls noticed something else on the paper.

“Lee Donghae?” She asked.

“You know Lee Donghae?” There was sudden rise in his voice; Hyukjae was losing his composure.

“Everyone knows Donghae oppa. He is smart and handsome.” The second girl couldn’t help from dreamily saying it. Hyukjae chuckled.

“So, where can I find this smart and handsome Donghae?”

“Erm… I’m not sure. Donghae oppa lives with his family in one of many farms we have here. We don’t remember everyone’s farm…” Her voice trailed off; she felt bad seeing the crestfallen face of the man.

“Wait! Wait! Isn’t Donghae oppa a doctor? We’ve only one hospital around here.”   

            Hyukjae’s face lighted up. He thanked the two girls profusely before running to his Audi. Waving to the girls, Hyukjae speeded off, moving towards the one that had been

Please log in to read the full chapter