Part 8

Starring Role
Please log in to read the full chapter

not proofread, I just ignored all the grammar rules existed

 

 

Starring Role (part 8)

 

 

            Hyukjae staggered; he felt like the world was spinning. He blinked back the tears that were formed in his eyes but no matter how much he tried to endure it, he knew his world has crashed, leaving an empty soul called Hyukjae.

            He knew he should leave silently, but his knees gave away and he knocked on the flower pot outside the office. The ones inside the office looked at the door; one with confused expression displayed on her face, the other has his eyes widened.

“Hyu…” Donghae caught himself calling the name of the newcomer. They were facing each other, but Hyukjae was the one who looked away.

“Isn’t that your friend, Donghae?” She asked, but the silence from Donghae carried more than just an answer.

“I… I…” She put her hand on . “I’m sorry, I don’t know…” She was shocked of course, but the greater shock was realizing that she never had a chance. She knew how big the significance of the man outside the office, but before she managed to say anything, the man turned and left.

“Donghae, he’s leaving!” She pointed but the grim look on Donghae stopped her from saying further.

“Let him be. I don’t know him.” He sat back on the chair. “I’m sorry, but can you leave me alone?”

            She grabbed her purse and took a last look at the man that she had loved for more 10 years before closing the door. It was over; this was the right time to move on. But, she wondered why she was sitting on the floor outside his office, crying her heart out.

 

 

 

            Hyukjae was crying too. He knew this would happen. But, Hyukjae had been so ignorant, thinking that when he arrived, Donghae would jump into his embrace. Reality was harsh. Now, he was nothing to a man named Lee Donghae.

            He wanted to leave the place, but his fingers were shaking. He did not want this. All he wanted was Donghae.

Please log in to read the full chapter