Part 4

Starring Role
Please log in to read the full chapter

Shoutout to dearest subscribers and readers~!!! Here you go! Part 4 is here!!

 

Starring Role (Part 4)

 

 

             It was the busiest week Donghae had ever experienced in his two years of being a doctor. He was rushing here and there, providing medical help for those in need. There had been a huge storm that attacked Seoul, causing major accidents and of course, more works for the doctors.

“Are you okay? You look pale.” A soft hand grabbed his arm and Donghae turned to face the owner of the voice.

“I’m okay. Just a little bit tired, and that applies to everyone here.” Donghae formed a weak smile on his pale face.

“Yeah, I know. I’m clearly aware of that. But let me tell you this, you look extremely pale, Dr Lee.”

“I’m okay. I’m fine really.” He pushed the female doctor away, slowly and resumed his steps towards the awaiting patients. Behind him, a sigh was released.

“Is he okay?” A slow yet clear voice near her right ear startled the young doctor. She turned around, fast and faced their senior doctor.

“I don’t know. He’s like that for almost three months now. At first, I thought it was nothing, but now… It’s became more serious.” She sighed again and then, crossed her arms in front of her. Her beautiful face was adorned with a frown.

“You guys have a fight? Maybe he’s just sulking with you or anything?”

“Oh, please~… We fight all the time. Wait, wait! Why did you ask like that?”

“Aren’t you guys dating?”

            The clipboard that she was holding all this while fell on the white tiles of the hospital. Now, a shocked expression plastered on her face.

“No! No way! Well, he did ask, but then… I’m not the one he wants.” She watched the long, empty hallway in front of her; her eyes were shining with unshed tears.

 

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter