Part 5

Starring Role
Please log in to read the full chapter

I lied. I finished this in two days.

 

Starring Role (Part 5)

 

/6 years later/

 

 

            A man in his early thirties filled with charismatic aura walked briskly into the office. He tossed the papers in his hand onto the table, crossed his arms in front of him while looking down. The table was messy and he frowned at the sight. He was busy for these past few days and there was no time to clean up the mess. No, having his secretary to put away everything was something that he didn’t dare to do. He was worried that some important documents might get lost in the process.

            A knock on his door made him turned his head towards the sound. A beautiful and nicely dressed secretary smiled before entering the room. She bowed a little to her employer.

“Mr Lee, I’ve a message from your wife.” She paused to look at his expression before continuing. “She said she’ll be waiting at Imperial Hotel. Here’s her room number.”

            Hyukjae took the small paper from his secretary’s outstretched hand. He looked at it; wrinkles forming on his forehead.

“Can she just go to the party from home? Why spend money…” He mumbled. The loyal secretary for three years just remained silent. It wasn’t her right to say anything.

“Hmm…” He glanced at his secretary. “Arrange the car. I’ll leave at 7 p.m.”

“Yes. I’ll do that. Anything else, Mr Lee?”

            Hyukjae shook his head slowly. The secretary bowed before taking her leave. Looking at the paper again, he sighed.

 

 

 

 

“You’re late!” He winced at the high voice.

“I’ve work.” He kissed his wife’s cheek.

“Busy as usual. You know, today I met one of my group members at the saloon. Wow, she changed a lot. How time flies.” She chirped and tucked her hand inside the crook of his elbow. They wal

Please log in to read the full chapter