16 - HSL

He's So Lovable [HIATUS // WRITER'S BLOCK]

Jinhee and Myungsoo settled at a restaurant nearby his hotel – just the two of them.

“How’s everything going for you?” Myungsoo asked as they finished placing their order.

“Things.. Have been good.. And you?”

“Same here. I’ve missed you a lot… Seems weird going back to the company and not bumping into you somewhere… Omma’s been asking about you as well…”

“Yah I left the company months ago only now you’re bringing this up?” Jinhee smirked at him.

“Sorry chubs, hehe. When are you coming back?”

“Early next year I guess. But I’ll be in Seoul around December to shoot the NBA ad…”

“Ah! With Jihyo noona right?”

“Yup…”

“I heard about the offers you received.. Are you joining any company?”

“Molla. With SM having their problems with Kris, Luhan & Jessica then TS with BAP.. I’ll cross them out” Jinhee smiled at the waiter as he arrived with their food.

“You know President Wook will always have space for you…”

“Ara…”

“Jinhee… I’ve given up on Se Na…”

This was news to her, but she didn’t let anything show on her face. She wanted him to come to her on his own, not just because he didn’t have any other choice. Jinhee just nodded and continued on eating, hoping Myungsoo would just carry on with his story.

“Yah aren’t you going to say anything?” Myungsoo poked her hand.

“What do you want me to say…?”

“Ask me to come to you”

“That has to be willingness on your part Myungsoo. Not because you pity me or I’m just a second choice. I’m sorry if I seem difficult but if you’re coming to me because she chose someone else – that just makes me seem pitiful”

“I need time chubs. To really analyze everything”

“You have all the time in the world…”

“But we’re still friends right?”

“Always”

@jjinhee posted:
*selca with Myungsoo*
See you again in Seoul ^^

@l.ifnt posted:
*selca with Jinhee*
Always a good time with this lil one ;)

[BREAKING: FANS GO CHAOTIC OVER BAEK JINHEE AND KIM MYUNGSOO INSTAGRAM POSTS]

Fans who attended former Infinite Power member, Kim Myungsoo’s showcase in Hong Kong was in for a heart-warming surprise – special appearance by his good friend, Baek Jinhee (who is currently active in the States for Hairspray musical).

It was said that Baek Jinhee was invited on stage by the man himself and the duo sang their song (on Immortal Song).

Following that, both artists have posted selcas together taken at a restaurant showing their happiness. Baek Jinhee is reported to be back in Seoul in December for her NBA shoot with Song Jihyo.

Will this mean a happy ending for the friends? Watch this space!

[+887 -741] Daebak. MYUNGJI IS SAILING!!!

[+522 -151] Oh please I had enough of this! Jinhee you’re way out of line

[+253 -54] Can’t wait to see her ad with Song Jihyo!

[+1052 -456] Baek Jinhee can date whoever she wants and if it’s Kim Myungsoo I’m happy. They look so good together and she’s the only girl Myungsoo is proud to show off. Rather her than Yoon Se Na tbh.

[+752 -512] I think Myungsoo is old enough to choose what he wants to do in life. We as fans should just support

[+452 -789] Ahreum unnie would be so devastated

[+1405 -465] I think Baek Jinhee and Kim Myungsoo should date freely despite all the hate they might receive. Idols are humans too after all. They have feelings. And if their company allows, all the more why not? ;)

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the lack of updates! Been busy with work and i was on holiday!! Will try to get back on track!! Thank you everyone for your support! :)