11 - HSL

He's So Lovable [HIATUS // WRITER'S BLOCK]

[DISPATCH RELEASES PHOTO OF BAEK JINHEE AT AIRPORT]

It has been reported that Baek Jinhee will be moving to States for at least a year due to receiving an offer to join the phenomenal Hairspray musical. After her amazing performance for Grease 2, offers have been coming in for her and this was one of it. It is not known yet if she has signed with any agency, but we have sources claiming she may be joining ANA Entertainment or following her elder sister, Baek Ji Young.

We are unable to contact her or her family members for any comment. Her good friend Kim Myungsoo (former member of Infinite Power) has commented that Baek Jinhee has indeed informed him of her decision to leave. Was it too sudden? Is there a hidden agenda behind this?

Stay tuned for more updates!

-

Jinhee sat at the departure terminal along with her parents, staring into space. Her emotions were chaotic right now, she hasn’t been away from Seoul for this long and leaving Myungsoo proved to be even harder. She felt bad about leaving and wondered if Myungsoo would forgive her this time round.

“Honey, did you tell Myungsoo you were leaving today?” Her mom asked gently.

“Aniyo. I just told him I was going but I didn’t say when”

“Wae? He must be so worried…”

“He’ll be okay. I don’t want to – Omo. Erm. Omma, I need to take this call” Jinhee stood up and walked away, staring at her phone contemplating to answer or not. With a heavy sigh, she answered. “Yobseyo?”

“YAH BAEK JINHEE! ODISSEO?! I’M AT THE AIRPORT NOW!” Myungsoo screamed into the phone.

“Mw.. Mwo? Wae? You can’t be here. Don’t you have a schedule today?”

“How can you not tell me you’re leaving today?”

“I’m don’t do well with goodbyes Myungsoo”

“Aw come on chubs. You’re talking as if you’re leaving forever. You’ll come back right? I’ll wait for you!”

“I’m already at the departure hall. You can’t come in”

“Watch me”

Myungsoo hung up and raced to the departure hall. Just this once he was going to abuse his privilege as a artist. He had no idea if he they would let him through but there was no harm in trying. At the third attempt the officer let him through but he only had 15 minutes. Nodding his head, he ran towards Jinhee’s gate, hoping he could at least catch a glimpse of her.

Yesterday night he tossed and turned looking at her Instagram post, feeling somewhat nostalgic and sad. He knew there was no talking her out of this, he couldn’t be selfish anymore. After yesterday’s performance he somewhat knew he had some feelings but his ego was still too big. Besides he still has Se Na.

“Baek Jinhee!” Myungsoo called out when he saw her and hugged her tight, suddenly feeling like he was going to break down any time. He was even more shocked when she returned his hug, nuzzling her head in his chest. “Don’t cry anymore… I’m here….”

“Yo… You shouldn’t… Have c.. come…” Jinhee sobbed uncontrollably.

“Of course I’d come. My chubs is going far away for so long…”

“I’m so.. Sorry…”

They pulled apart and Myungsoo wiped her tears away, his own already forming in his eyes.  He’d never thought he would feel sad about her going away, he’d always thought Jinhee would be by his side forever.

“You look like a mess chubs. Stop crying…” Myungsoo tried to joke, his own voice slightly cracking.

“Gwenchana. You be good. Remember to visit eomeoni”

“Arasso. Who’s going to eat pancakes with me now?” He pouted.

“You’ll find someone. You always do”

“Nobody’s like you chubs…” Myungsoo said quietly.

“Jinhee! We have to board the plane now!” Her omma called for her, smiling sadly to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo started to panic, not wanting the reality to happen. Jinhee nodded her head and took one last look at Myungsoo and cupped his face.

“I’ll miss you. A lot…”

“I… Ehem. Yeah. Me too”

“Goodbye Myungsoo…”

“Goodbye chubs…”

He stared at her even after she was long gone in the plane, thinking if he should just pull her out but decided not to.

S: Yah odisseo? We have practice today!
M: I’m skipping for today.
S: Wae? You okay?
M: Just need to be alone

If I was the last girl on earth, would you date me then?

Hmmm, since I don’t have a choice, why not?

YAH! You’re mean Kim Myungsoo. I hope no girl would put up with you like how I do!

Don’t curse me like that chubs! Sheeesh!

Wae? You won’t let me date other guys as well.

That’s cause you’re naïve, I need to take care of you~

Whatever. One day when I’m gone you’ll realize how much you need me hahaha

Shut up!