4 Dance audition

"Mr" Right

I made it. I made it just in time to see Sehun's ending pose. Phew, at least i could tell him he looked awesome at the end (literally). I sneaked in quietly to avoid attention and sat in a dark corner. Next up was Kai. He was a lyrical dancer and of course, he was auditioning with lyrical dance. As soon as the music played, he immersed himself into the music, and as though he was part of the music, he swayed and moved elegantly and yet showing power and clean sweeps. The music ended and the room was filled with claps for Sehun and Kai. I unknowingly clapped loudly too. The lights came on and they lock eyes with me. 

The lights came on, letting Kai and Sehun see the perfect sweaty girl in a corner smiling at them widely with 2 thumbs up. They made they way to her and sat down beside her. 

"Since when were you here? You could have come to find us instead of sitting in a corner." Kai said as soon as he reached her, beating Sehun. 

"Yeah, did you see me dance? How was it?" Sehun asked.

"It was awesome guys. You must be born to be a dancer! Like seriously! That ending pose will sweep all girls off their feets. And Kai, your moves were really.. wow." I told them with smiling eyes. Both of the rubbed the back of their necks shyly and thanked me.

"How about a celebratory dinner? We got in the team!" Kai said happily. Sehun and I was up for the dinner, especially me as i was really hungry. 

We ended up at a roadside stall. Nothing beats this stall, the food was awesome and affordable, a plus point for all students. We shared our day and they asked about my training. I told them it was great, and as i was about to excuse myelf to the roadside toilet, i felt a large and painful force wrapping around my waist. I gasped in shock to see a plump man who was definitely way stronger than me. He ran his hand down my arms and i shrugged it off fiercely and struggled out of his grip. But it was to no avail as he tightened his grip ard my waist and he held down my wrist so tightly it hurts a lot and i winced. He whispered in my ears, "Come with my sweetheart, i will make you feel like a princess by the night.. Kekeke.." Disgusted, i tried my best to struggle out of his reach but after training, i was drained of energy. Just then i heard a loud and firm voice, "Let her go." 

The man threw me like a doll and i stumbled and fell on ground, scraping my elbows. I hissed and looking at my bleeding elbows. Sehun immediately ran and picked me up gentlely and hugged me to calm my down from the shock. I didnt know i was shaking so badly until i felt his warmth. I looked up to see who stood up for me, and was shocked to see that Kai was standing firmly face to face with that horrible man. After a few seconds, the man walked to Kai and whispered something in his ears which i couldnt make up what was it.

"Watch your girl or she is mine." He pushed past Kai, chuckling disgustingly.

Kai shook his head and looked up at see me in Sehun's embrace, shaking like a lost puppy. I had never experience such incident, and it was probably due to me always wearing sweatsuits which make me look fat and unattractive.

Kai walked up to me and Sehun let me go. I stood there feeling so.. bare. I tried to cover myself up with my hands but my legs and waist was still exposed. Seeing it, Kai went to his bag and took out his jacket. He walked back and wrapped me in his jacket, not saying anything. I, too, was too shocked to say anything. We left the stall immediately and went home,

Tonight, they walked me back home to ensure i reached home safely. Upon reaching, i turned and i couldnt look at them in the eyes.

"I.. erm.. thanks for,, helping me.. both of you.." I stuttered. "I have never experienced anything like this.." I was fighting back the tears that were filling my eyes.

Sehun, feeling useless as all he did was pick her up from the ground, went to hug her. That gesture make her pour her tears out. Kai fought the urgh to hug her too as he turned his back to the couple.