Chapter 6

Fight for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning, Sooyoung was once again the earliest on their class. She was walking through the silent hallways then enters their classroom. She stopped at the door and saw that the window is open and Luhan sitting there again. She smiled and was about to approach him but when she blinked again, he saw no one was there. She looked down and dropped her smile, she's thinking of him too much. She sighed and just sat on her seat.

Soon the room was filled with students already. Sooyoung stood up from her seat and walks out of their room when she bumped into Myungsoo. Myungsoo backed away and they stared at each other for a moment before Myungsoo turns and walks away from her. She just stood there as she stares at the spot where Myungsoo is earlier.

Night after class..

"What are you doing here?" Myungsoo asked from his bed as he looks at Luhan who's laying on the sofa of his room playing with one of his stuffed toys.

"I can't go to school. It's so frustrating." Myungsoo sits up from his bed and looks at the floor as he chuckled slightly.

"Since when did you like school that much?" Myungsoo shook his head at him.

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo"

"Wae? Lu Han?"

"You.. like Sooyoung don't you?"

Myungsoo tried to pretend that he don't so he snickered at him.

"Aniya.."

"Don't lie. I saw everything. And I knew that Sooyoung always liked you." Luhan then sits up and looks at Myungsoo.

"You knew everything and you followed me out here?"

"Yeah." Luhan nods. "You said you we're going to help me. Why would I refuse?" Luhan remembered that time when he got rejected by Sooyoung and Myungsoo saw and heard it all. That's when the time he told Luhan that he'll help him to get her. "Kim Myungsoo, know that I still feel the same." Luhan stared at Myungsoo with deteremination on his face.

That night..

Sooyoung walked out of her apartment as she received a text that someone want to meet her at the park near their apartment. When she went out she saw Myungsoo was there waiting for her. They both sat at the swing on the park as silence filled them.

"I'm sorry.. about last time." Myungsoo was the first one to break the silence. "I was out of my mind for a second."

"Me too. I panicked." They were both looking ahead. "I hit you anyway so let's just call it even." They both looked at each other and laughed softly.

After going out of Myungsoo's apartment, Luhan just walked around and his feet brought him to the alley. The small alley he and Sooyoung went to, to hide from his fans. He just stood there leaning on the wall as he wished that Sooyoung would go there.

He and Myungsoo decided to make Sooyoung choose between him and Myungsoo so he agreed that Myungsoo will be the one to talk to her and he'll wait at the alley. If she goes there that means that she picked Luhan, but if she didn't, meaning she picked Myungsoo.

"What's wrong with you? You said you have to tell me something?" Sooyoung looked at the suddenly quiet Myungsoo who's just staring into nothing.

"Eh?" He was a bit startled by her question and looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter