Chapter 4

Fight for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So today, let's welcome our guest. The popular Luhan from EXO." The MC said as everyone from the audience cheered loudly for him. Luhan was on an interview that is to be brodcasted live.

"You're still in high school?" First question was asked to him

"Yes, i'm a junior. But I rarely go to school."

"No wonder you have such a good skin. The skin products are good this days but nothing can beat the youth." The MC chuckled softly. "Do you have a girlfriend by any chance?"

Luhan continued to smile and paused for a bit before answering. "Not yet." He shook his head with a soft chuckle.

"But don't you have someone you like? There are many pretty girls in the studio." Squeals among his fangirls were heard as he look at them and smiled.

"There is...someone I like." He looked down and smiled to himself. "She's not an idol. She goes to my school but, she doesn't like me. I have a crush on her." Luhan smiled widely as he look at the MC of the show.

"No way! An Idol having a crush." The MC said a bit shocked. "What's wrong with her? Is she blind?" She laughs. "You have a new song right? Can you sing it to us to vent your feelings out?" He just nods and starts to sing with closed eyes seeing Sooyoung's face in his mind.

School..

One morning, suddenly load of cars are parked at the parking area of the school. Suddenly hoard of girls are in front of the school's main office holding their megaphones.

"Hoojin high should change their policies for idols!!!" Everyone inside the room of the classroom looked out the window seeing the girls protesting.

"I am Luhan's girlfriend!!!"

"Hoojin High need to become an all boys school!!!'

Turns out that Luhan's fangirls got angry knowing that he likes someone from their school.

Inside the classrooms..

"You think she's in this class?" Yoona one of the girl asked Seohyun as they chat on their seats.

"You think it's me? He smiled at me." Seohyun smiled brightly.

"Shut up with your fantasies." Yuri slightly flicked her forehead and the girl pouted rubbing her forehead.

On the other side of the room, Sooyoung reamained silent as she just stare at her table. Jessica, one of her classmates and friend approached her and sat at the table in front of her.

"Yah, aren't you jealous? He even said he likes her on tv." Jessica grinned dreamingly he propped her chin on his hands and sighs. "Luhan's character is as pretty as his face. I don't think I can ever say that I like someone who doesn't like me back." She nods then looks at Sooyoung's expression she remained silent as she just stare across.

Jessica suddenly turns her gaze to the side and saw Myungsoo staring at Sooyoung with a sad expression on is face. Myungsoo saw Jessica caught him looking at Sooyoung, he just smiled at her and continue to read his book. Jessica furrowed her eyebrows and just shrugged it off and looks back at Sooyoung who's now writing on her notebook. When Jessica looked away, Myungsoo tore his gaze away from the book and proceeds to stare at Sooyoung again sighing sadly.

After class, Sooyoung was walking home but then stops as she passed by the alley, the small alley where she and Luhan hid when his fangirls chased them. She sighed then walks forwards again but she stops on her tracks when she saw someone walked out of that alley. She froze on her spot as she recognize the guy wearing a cap. Luhan looks up and saw Sooyoung standing there, but he just walk past her. Sooyoung regained her composure and turns to him.

"Hey, are you okay with saying that on TV?" Luhan turned to her as she talks to him.

"I'm fine." He nods and puts his hands on his pockets. Silence filled them as Sooyoung just looks down on the floor. Luhan stared at her before he sighed. "I'm sorry if it bothered you." He then walked away again.

Sooyoung was about to call him but no words cam out of as she just stared at his retreating figure. She sighed deeply and decided to walk back home.

...

Myungsoo was walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter