Chapter 2

Fight for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung was walking inside the gates of the school, there were still no students because it was still so early and she likes being here early in the morning. She walked to their classroom and stoped just beside the door when she spotted someone was already there before her.
Sitting on the window was Luhan looking outside. She stared at him for a while as she, though she won't admit it, admires the side profile of Luhan .

"Luhan?" She asked in a surprised tone. Luhan looked away from looking outside to look at her.

"You come to school this early?" Luhan asked with the same surprised tone she had.

She just nodded and he looked back outside the window.

"I wanted to be alone in the classroom." He mumbled.  She suddenly smiled a little. "I never knew morning breeze was so good at school. I would miss a lot if I had graduated not knowing this." He then looks back at her smiling as well.

She nods then walks to her sit setting her bag on the chair. Luhan hopped down the window and just stares at her as Sooyoung completely ingnores him already. He walks towards her desk and puts his hands on the side of her desk leaning closely at her. Sooyoung looked up blinking her eyes at him as she stops putting on her earphones to hear what he is about to say.

"If it was too much for me to ask you out, I take it back. But I still feel the same way. But I will pretend that I didn't ask you out. I'm sorry that I made you feel awkward." He said looking straight at her eyes. 

She stares at him before contuing on putting her earphones on shrugging at what he said. Luhan walked away from her and sat on his desk without looking back at her. Sooyoung brought out her book and just started to read completely ignoring Luhan again.

---------

Myungsoo was walking towards the theater again, holding the book he was reading. He laid on the same spot on the row of chair and continue reading his book. He stopped reading as he heard the door of the theater being opened by someone.

"Class president what are you doing here?" He asked as she saw Sooyoung walking towards him. 

"You always run over here." She asked him looking around.

"Hmm." he hummed in reply nodding his head.

"You always come here to read and practice acting." She walks in front of  him but still looking around. "You always listen to music here." 
Myungsoo looks down and chuckled.

"So you knew." 

"Kim Myungsoo." Sooyoung called out to him finally setting her gaze on him. Myungsoo looks up at her as she called his name. "I...." She trailed off before sighing as she keeps looking at Myungsoo's smiling face. "I like you." Myungsoo's smile fell as he remembered about Luhan. "I've liked you this whole time." 

Myungsoo kept silent as he's shocked at the sudden confession of the brunette.

"You didn't knew at all." Sooyoung sighed and looked down. "I have been watching you since we first met." 

The hallways was in chaos as the guys keeps playing hockey using the mops instead of cleaning. Luhan included in the group of boys playing around.

"Hey! Stop and clean up." Sooyoung shouted at them. "Do we have to go home late again because of you?"

"It's almost over! We have one more round left." Luhan said as they continue their game. Sooyoung just sighed deeply at them. 

Luhan hits the ball a little too har

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter