Chapter 1

Fight for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Note: Italized words are either thoughts or flashback)

All girls inside the room had their eyes focused on the televiosion inside their room, squeals and whispers of admirations where heard everywhere as they watched the guy dancing on the television.

Myungsoo looked up from the book he's been reading seeing their famous classmate performing on stage. He just smiled and brought his attention back to his book.

"Uhm, Myungsoo, please take this." One of their classmate handed him a cookie and them followed by two more girls handing him some drink.

"Ah, komawo." He smiled at them. They bowed again before leaving him alone as he continue to read his book again when someone suddenly slams a stack of papers on his desk. He looks up meeting the glare their class president was giving him.

"Sungyeol and I are tired of making this excuse papers for you and him but I think he has a reason  for not being able to be on school always, and I don't get why do you always have to skip classes and why do I have to take care of you." Choi Sooyoung, their class president gave him a glare. 

"You don't have to care. I don't care." He sent him a small smile as she scoffs at him.

"You may not care. But as a class president, I get all the blame when the class average drops." He just keeps on smiling as she said those words.

"Here." Myungsoo grabs a piece of cookie and offers it to her.

Sooyoung looked at him in disbelief. She heaved a deep sigh giving him one last glance before walking away from him stomping her feet. Myungsoo followed her with his eyes as she walked out of the classroom.

He shrugged and puts the cookies back on the pack before continuing on reading his book.


---------

"Thanks to you our school reputation gets better, I give you an award for your further contributions." 

Flashes of camera inside the principals office where everywhere as the reporters took pictures of the awarding.

"Here." The principal handed Luhan an award.

"Thank you." He smiled and accepted the award while bowing to their principal. 

"What did he do to deserve an award? He got caught being in a club and ruined the school's reputation." Luhan's driver whispered to his manager. 

"Shut up." Ms. Kim glared at him. "They are giving awards. Why stop them? They will give him an award no matter if he goes to school or not. They will even write him a reccomendation for collage." She whispered back to him and looks back at them while they were taking pictures with the awards. "We just need to be thankful for that." Alex, their driver just nod at her.

After the awarding, Alex, Ms. Kim and Luhan proceeded out of the building to the parking lot where their van is.

"Get in." She instructed Luhan but then he smiled and handed her the award he got. "What are you doing Luhan ? Aren't you going to get in?" She looked at him suspisciously.

"We don't have a schedule today so I want to stay in school for a second." He grin as he was walking backwards.

"You're up to something. If you don't like the awards, why go to school?"

Luhan inserts his hands on hos pockets and shrugs. "It's good to be awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter