Chapter 5

Fight for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Choi Sooyoung forgive me but I think that would only be my last chance." Myungsoo said as he pulled away but then kissed her again.

Suddenly there's a commotion outside the theatre room, the reporters are there and saw the kissing scene and Jessica is trying to chase them away. Hearing this Myungsoo quickly pulled Sooyoung's head on his chest to hide her face.

"You can't go in there! You have to protect his privacy." She said as she tried to push them away.

"One second we need to capture this."

"You can't..." Too late, the reporters have already captured pictures of the two.

Myungsoo turned to look at them and glared. Jessica just went out of the theatre room leaving them there.

"What are you doing? You never seen high schook kids kissed?"

The two reporters looked at Myungsoo and stopped taking pictures.

"We heard that EXO's Luhan was here. We thought you were him." The two reporters scratches their head in embarassment. "Sorry kid." They bowed and walked out of the theatre room.

Myungsoo sighed in relief as the reporters walked out. He pulled away from the hug still looking at the door. Sooyoung suddenly touched her lips looking at thin air. Myungsoo then turned to her smiling and she quickly untouched her lips.

"I'm sorry, we're you scared? I didn't want them to bother us. Sorry if I scared you. Think of it as an accident." He smiled and pats her head.

Sooyoung blinked her eyes then looks down trying to process what Myungsoo just said.

"What you just did, was all an act?" She looked at him in disbelief.

"Of course. What else could it be?" When she didn't reply and remained silent staring at the floor Myungsoo held both of her shoulders. "We're going to be late. Let's go."

Sooyoung removes his hands on her angrily then kicked her on the knee. Myungsoo groaned in pain and holds onto his knee.

"Are you stupid? What kind of act was that?!" She then looked at him before running out of the theatre room with tears in her eyes. All Myungsoo could do was stare at her retreating back sadly as he still rub on his knee where she kicked him.

Sooyoung run out of the school building anger plastered on her face, but as she runs she stopped as she saw Luhan walking towards her. She stopped running and looks at him. They stared at each other for awhile as Sooyoung hastily wipes her tears. Luhan then si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter