From Me to You: Logan's Birthday Special

Seeds and Petals (Rewriting/Under Reconstruction)

Petals of Success

Ch.7: From Me to You: Logan's Birthday Special

Boop...boop...booooop…

The camera soon focused in on Logan, who was up and ready for her day to start. She smiled once her camera focused and waved before she started to beatbox. She enjoyed her little mini jam session for about thirty seconds before she started singing in her opera voice.

"La-la-la-laaaaa~! Lo-loooooooo...Lolo!" she finished pointing to herself. She then chuckled at herself because of her own corniness. "Annyeonghaseyo, wonderful humanoids and welcome to Petal Nation: South Korean Edition! I am your leader and savior, Logan! I know it’s been a while, like almost two months since I posted and on behalf of me and my friends, I’d like to apologize.” she started, queue sad violin instrumental music. “We really wanted to post something but these last two months have been so busy. We had to move into our new apartments and start our new jobs. Not to mention, get used to the time zone differences but we are here now. My team and I will try to post videos during a regular schedule so please be patient with us.” Logan nodded. “But this vlog isn’t really informative, well atleast for right now. I’m just doing this because I’m bored. It’s my birthday for crying out loud!” she sighed as she ventured down the hall. “But I might as well show you a little bit of cuteness.”

Logan made it to her bedroom and slowly opened the door. She poked her head in and saw a little girl laying against her pillow, playing with one of the pink stuffed bears that was in Logan’s plushie doll collection while on a pink pacifier. She chuckled. “I might have to get a new bear.” Logan said to the camera before she fully walked in. “Hey, Leigha-bug.” she greeted. The infant looked up and sat up, pulling the pacifier out of and holding it out to Logan. “What do you want me to do with that?” she asked while laughing, sitting down on the bed next to the infant. Leigha crawled over to Logan, grabbing onto her sleeve to help her stand up and putting the pacifier in ...then proceeded to laugh. “Thanks.” she replied, her words slightly muffled before she pulled the pink object out of . “You guys should remember my niecey-poo, Leigha Rose, though she looks a lot different compared to her 3 week old self.” Logan chuckled as she smoothed back the one year old’s thick curly black hair who still played with the same pink bear and put on her white headband that fell off. “I don’t know what else to do right now. Do you know what to do, Leigha?”

“Poo-poo.” the baby replied.

“I don’t have to do that right now.” Logan sighed before she leaned down to sniff Leigha’s bottom. “And neither do you, silly child.” she smiled which made Leigha laugh. “I know, I can make a new hit single! Do you want to vlog Auntie Lolo?” she asked and Leigha looked curiously at her for a moment.

“Bob!” she squealed and Logan snorted. She placed the camera in the infant’s hands and positioned them so they weren’t over the lens. Luckily, the camera wasn’t heavy and she could hold it. When she held it in the most acceptable way, considering she was a baby who didn’t even know what a camera was, Logan picked up her white guitar and started to strum it. She then played a random melody, one that gave off a country bluegrass type of vibe. “This goes out to all my bored homies who can’t figure what to do. I feel your pain.” Logan dedicated.

Enjoyment is what I hope to find

I’m sitting here really bored out of my mind

Just sitting here ‘cause I don’t know where to go

Tryna figure out why time is moving slow

Oh Lord, I pray to thee

It’s getting out of hand, boredom’s consuming me, oh!

Today’s a special day but the silence is too strong

That’s why I’m writing the Super Bored Song

‘Cause I’m bored, bored, bored, bored

Sitting here super bored out of my mind, oh!

Bored, bored, boooored, bored

Sitting here super bored out of my mind

La la, la la, yeah yeah yeah yeah

Bored out mind, whoa!

La la, la la, yeah yeah yeah yeah

Bored out my mind

Logan went on for a little longer, adding a few special vocal leaps, and Leigha eventually joined her in singing. The infant liked the “la la” part but instead she said “mama” which had the composer laughing slightly. Logan then ended her song with a slow rundown on the strings before it came to a close. “Yay!” she clapped and Leigha did the same thing, dropping the camera on the bed which Logan picked back up. Soon they heard the front door open and Logan cheered. “Yes, more humans!” she exclaimed before getting off of the bed. Leigha stood up and held out her arms to Logan, who scooped her up and kissed the side of her head. “Let’s go see who that could be.”

Logan excited the room, walked down the hall and down the stairs. In the living room, she spotted two males, one that was just over six feet tall while the other was a little over two feet. She recognized them as her eldest brother, Adrian Cardoso Jr., and her nephew, Lincoln Silas Cardoso, who was also Leigha’s twin. The 28 year old  man finally noticed the two females and smiled. “Hey, munchkin...and Leigha.” Adrian greeted.

“Oh, hardy har-har.” Logan replied sarcastically. “I don’t know why you guys think he’s so hot and charming. All I see is gross.” she said to the camera and Adrian chuckled before he plucked Leigha out of Logan’s arms. He held her up and kissed her.

“Hey there, baby girl. You’re finally up, I see. Daddy missed you.” he said softly which made the little girl smile.

“And everyone is going to eat this all up. I just can’t.” Logan announced and Adrian chuckled before she turned the camera to the other little male. “Linc! What’s up, man?!” she greeted and the little boy screamed in excitement. “Umm, okay.” she laughed as she sat down on the couch. Lincoln walked unsteadily over to Logan and she sat him on her knee. “Say, hi to the viewers. Show them your swag!” she told him and he pointed to his hoodie and his New York Yankees hat which made the two oldest laugh.

“Hey, Lo, Nadia told me to give you this.” Adrian said as he held a small purple box which she took. He then kissed his little sister’s head and ruffled her curly hair. “And Happy Birthday, baby sister.” he added and Logan grinned.

“Thank you but what is this?” she asked before opening it to find a stack of white cards. “What are these cards for?”

Adrian shrugged. “I don’t know. I’m just the delivery man.” he replied while playing with Leigha. Logan picked up one of the cards curiously and saw there were instructions, courtesy of Nadia.

Hey, little cuzzo! Happy, happy birthday! At this point in time you are probably wondering why you have a stack of cards in front of you and I’m here to explain! You remember how you wanted to do a type of get to know me sort of segment for the vlogs? Well, I took the liberty of writing down a bunch of questions that were sent in from our viewers for you to answer. But here’s the catch. You have to go to the SM building and go to random artists so they can ask the questions. It’ll be like some eye candy for the viewers as they and the idols get to know more about the Logey-bear we all know and love. Good luck! Also, no peeking, you little cheater!!!

“That’s so not cool! She probably put something embarrassing in here!” Logan whined as Adrian took the card to read it before he chuckled.

“May the force be with you!” he encouraged.

Logan sighed as she snuggled Lincoln. “I can’t believe I have to do extra work. This is Princess Lolo day.” she complained. “I better get cake after this.” she pouted and Adrian just shook his head with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~

Logan made it to SM Entertainment and a bunch of artists and trainees bowed and waved to her in the most formal manner. It was weird but then again she doesn't come to the building a lot and everyone knew her as the new CEO's daughter so what could she do? "It's really weird how different you're treated when in a position of power. It's like you smell like onions and everyone else smells like rice crispy treats but they're too scared of smelling like onions but they don't want to be rude about it. That analogy made no sense, I know, but it felt right." Logan clarified. She proceeded to walk up to the second floor and down the hall to one of the offices, one that had Yun Lang on the placard. She knocked on the door before opening it to see the specified man tapping away on his electronic device. "Hey, uncle Yun-yun!" she greeted him to get his attention.

"Hey, Logey. Happy Birthday." he smiled as she sat down across from the man. "What can I do for the birthday girl?"

"I just need you to entertain me." Logan answered honestly. "Or you can inform me as to where Miko is."

"Sorry, I don't know where that child is." Yun chuckled. “My first guess is tormenting Cecilia but that’s the stereotypical approach. I’m just as clueless as you are.”

Logan sighed. “Okay.” she said. “What are you working on?”

“Just looking over files and preparing comebacks for when 2013 hits, the usual workload.”

“Wow. Oddly enough, that sounds even more boredom inducing than me sitting in my room and staring at the wall.” Logan announced and Yun snorted.

“Well not all of us can be musically gifted, the bulk of us have to suffer through the paper pushing.”

“And I feel so bad for you poor people.” Logan said, placing a hand over his which made him laugh. “But you’ve inspired me to try something new and business-y. From this day forward, I’m going to carry out my lifelong dream...the dream of being an Exo fansite noona!” she exclaimed.

“Lifelong? Exo’s only been around 8 months, though…” he clarified slowly and all Logan could do was laugh.

“Okay, I just thought of it but it’s a good idea. You could do a lot of good with fansites, for the fans, the idols, and society. I’m going to go work on that and leave you to your papers and boring stuff. Fighting!” she cheered.

Yun laughed. “Thanks.” he replied and Logan exited the office only to bump into Talia.

"Hey, Logey! Feliz cumpleaños!" Talia greeted hugging the girl who giggled.

"Thank you! I'll see you around, later." Logan said and the woman nodded as the composer walked down the hall. "I know she's hot, muy caliente if you will, but please this is common logic and you don't have to overflow the comments with such." she said to the camera and Talia laughed from overhearing her before she entered Yun's office.

Logan walked down the hall and noticed Jongdae walking around the lobby softly singing while looking at a sheet of paper. Logan guessed it was one of the songs on their upcoming album that they begin recording during the next week. She ventured over to the main vocalist with a smile. "And here, we have a fabulous singer doing what other fabulous singers do often, practicing his technique. When he's not being a great singer he is being a super troll towards everyone while equally being a really sweet, warm-hearted individual. Yes, ladies and gents I am talking about Exo's Chen-ssi but I call him Jongdae-oppa since Kim Jongdae is what his mama put on his birth certificate." she introduced and Jongdae smiled at her.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Vlogging my adventures but now I'm filming you gorgeous." Logan answered. "Say a few words to my viewers."

Jongdae bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Exo's main vocal Chen and I'm not Chinese even though I'm in Exo-M. I was raised in South Korea for over 20 years."

Logan snorted. “He really wanted to get that off of his chest, I suppose.” she teased.

“And today is Logan’s birthday so happy birthday.” he added as he stretched his arms out and hugged her.

"Thanks, bae!" Logan giggled in his embrace. "To all of the Chen fans out there, I'm sorry to inform you that he's going to be my future husband. If I'm not in a serious committed relationship with Tao by the time I turn 21, we are getting married. Don't say I didn't warn you. Oh and I apologize to Tao fans as well." Logan announced with a serious expression on her pretty face, though she was not being serious at all, and Jongdae just lost the ability to can't.

"You're going to get me into so much trouble.” Jongdae laughed and Logan did the same. She then pulled out her cards.

"Can you help me out? Nadia is making me do work." Logan said to the main vocal. "All you have to do is pull a card and once you read the question on it, I'll answer it."

"Sure." he nodded as he picked a card. "How long have you been a musician?"

"Umm, I started playing my first instrument when I was 18 months. It was the violin which I named Cookie. So I guess it’s been close to seventeen years." Logan answered.

"S-Seventeen years?! But you just turned nineteen today! You can't be human!" Jongdae gasped.

"Y'know, I've been called that my whole life but, unfortunately, I am a human." Logan replied. "Though, it would be cool to be from Pluto." she added and Jongdae shrugged before drawing another card.

"What is your favorite and most prized moment?" he read.

"Hmm, I have so many moments that make me feel blessed but I suppose I really enjoyed the family reunion I had with my whole family in my dad's home country of Brazil when I was 12. It was the last time our whole family was together before my great, great grandfather passed away. He was really fun to be around but he was 103 when he passed. I was devastated by it but he spent over a century bringing joy to everyone." Logan informed before chuckling. "He loved to say "O Sol nasce para todos" which is Portuguese for "The Sun rises for everyone". He believed that even if someone goes through a hard time, good times will eventually come and even if you aren't going through a hard time, you could always strive to be the light in someone else's life. I try to live by that mentality."

"You're my sunshine." the singer replied.

"Aww, you're also my sunshine!" Logan responded with grin.

"Yay!" Jongdae exclaimed and Logan laughed. "That is so nice. I hope I can live past 100 and be really wise." he added.

"Don't we all?" Logan smiled and Jongdae nodded.

"Okay, last question!" Jongdae then drew one more card. "What part of your appearance are you insecure about?"

Logan looked very thoughtful. "Well there are so many things I would change."

"That's not the right answer." Jongdae sighed.

Logan raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"You're supposed to confidently say absolutely nothing because you're pretty."

"Omg, stop!" Logan chuckled.

"'Cause girl you're amazing." Jongdae sang grabbing her hand. "Just the way you are."

"Ooh, you got that good game!" Logan exclaimed and Jongdae laughed.

"I have to go record now but again, I wish you a happy birthday." Jongdae said, sweetly and sincerely.

"Thank you so much." Logan thanked feeling very touched. Jongdae then waved bye to the camera before he walked down the hall to the recording studio. "It’s so nice to have good friends like that. They really lift up your spirits." she said as she got into the elevator to travel up to the third floor. In the lift she started dancing because f(x)'s Danger started playing and she totally rocked until the door opened. She ventured down the hall searching for another person to do the card mission. She then came up to Kris sitting in one of the practice rooms and went towards. He was one of her favorite members in the group (though she would never tell him that) and knew he would do it. "Hello, my dear pupil."

"Ah, sensei big head! Wassup?!" he greeted and Logan's face twitched.

"You're lucky I don't have my stuffed animals with me." Logan grumbled.

Kris laughed. "Happy Birthday, Lo." he said and the girl smiled. The Canadian looked towards the purple box curiously. "What's in the box?"

Logan opened it, revealing the cards. "Draw at your own risk, chosen one."

"Uh-uh. You're on some Yu-Gi-Oh type mess. I bet as soon as I draw a card, a winged Kuriboh is going to slap me in the face." Kris said seriously and Logan lost it. It took a few moments to regain her composure.

"Just pick a card, dummy! Geez." she said between laughs. Kris chuckled before he picked a card.

"Okay, what is something you wish to do in the future?" Kris asked. "I know this one. She wants to sing during the Disney Christmas Parade while the Disney princess floats pass by because she is a Princess."

"Correct!" Logan said in her best game show host impersonation.

"You're a really great singer, though, so it would sound amazing. Plus your voice has a pretty quality fit for a princess. You should aim higher and be the voice of an actual Disney princess." he added and Logan grinned.

“Thank you!” she said before he drew another card.

“What is your shoe size?”

“Oh my God, really?" Logan sighed. "I wear a size ten, 260mm to be precise."

"No way...really?" Kris gasped.

"9.5 on a good day."

"But how? You're so..."

"Short, I know." Logan sighed. "I can't find any cute shoes here in South Korea."

"Hey me neither. Discrimination is always keeping people down." Kris sighed before holding his hand up. "Team Big “A” feet?"

Logan laughed before high-fiving him. "Team Big “A” feet!"

Kris smiled. "Okay the next card isn't question. It says give your honest impression of the birthday girl."

"Oh boy, this should be good." Logan shook her head and Kris chuckled.

"Well, she's really vain sometimes, really corny, can be extremely 4D, has a mega obsession with food, is always hungry like every hour, childish, violent, sarcastic, demanding, dramatic and just plain weird." Kris said and Logan hid her face behind her hand. "But at the same time she's someone anyone would be lucky to know because she's really sweet, caring, smart, easy to talk to, level-headed, and an overall fun person. I thought she would be a snob being my new boss's daughter but I'm so happy to be proven wrong. She's also really talented, innovative, and passionate about her work and it is really inspiring."

"Dude, I'm going to cry." Logan said, fanning her face so the tears glossing over her eyes would remain unshed. Kris smiled before hugging her and she squeezed. "Thank you."

"You’re welcome but it's factual." he said. "Though, I'm much more talented,"

"You just had to ruin the moment. Shut up and swerve, moose face!" Logan exclaimed pinching Kris's , which caused him to wince. "Go practice your vocal warm-ups."

"Did I add violent and demanding in my list because those are the most factual!" Kris pouted, rubbing his sore shirt covered and Logan snorted. “Abusive little hobbit!”

"Oh you'll survive." she smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~

Over in the YG building, there was a big surprise being orchestrated by the staff. It was no secret that everyone on staff at the management company adored Logan, including big, bad Papa YG. Every staff member and artist helped set up the cafeteria lounge so it could look presentable for the surprise party they were throwing the former prodigy. The whole place was decked out with pink and aqua decorations since those were her favorite colors. Erika planned most of this and she was so proud of herself. Logan was going to love it.

The woman finished sticking the decoration, a little chibi Logan, on the wall before she side in satisfaction. “Perfect!” she smiled before backing up and bumping into someone. “I’m sorry.” she said before turning around to see Jiyong. Her face automatically formed a frown as she glared at him.

“I-It’s okay.” Jiyong responded as he brushed past her to place his gift with the others. Erika walked over to the music area where Youngbae stood and witnessed the whole interaction.

“You know, you’re going to have to forgive him one of these days.” Youngbae stated to the fashion blogger.

Erika froze before she played it cool. “I don’t believe I have any idea what you are talking about.”

“Yeah, okay Rika. Pretend you don’t know what I’m talking about.” Youngbae sighed. He was the only member to know about her and Jiyong’s past relationship. “He’s my best friend and I love him like my brother but I know what he did was messed up. I’m sorry that he ended up doing that to you but holding onto that anger isn’t good for not only you but everyone else in YG.”

“What’re you going on about? I invited him because Logan loves him. If it was up to me, I would not sit here breathing the same air as him. I think I’m being very mature about this.” Erika retorted as she arranged the flowers, increasingly more aggressive as seconds passed. Her love for Logan greatly surpassed her disdain towards Jiyong which is why she decided to be the bigger despite how hard it was. Youngbae sighed at what she said.

“That’s very noble of you but atleast consider the truth in my words. I’m not saying forget because who could erase something so painful but just try to take the steps towards forgiveness. It’ll make you feel better, okay?” Youngbae informed softly.

“Yeah, yeah.” Erika mumbled, nonchalantly and Youngbae pinched her cheek which made her glare at him but she couldn’t do anything because he skipped away. She knew he had a point but she was stubborn and didn’t want to give in too easily. Soon, she was met with two pairs of eyes staring at her which belonged to none other than Kang Daesung and Choi Seunghyun. She knew she had to brace herself because ToDae was a hot mess pairing. “I will eat everything you love.”

The main vocalist and lead rapper both gasped. “Not my Doraemon! Why would you do that?! What’s wrong with you?!” Daesung cried and Erika cracked up.

“What do you two want? I’m kind of busy.”

“Yeah, killing flowers, we can definitely see that. You’re going to make my little noodle cry if you keep mutilating them.” Seunghyun chimed and Erika halted her flower arrangement.

“Again, I ask, what do you want?” Erika pouted and the two older males chuckled.

"Well, Logan has fallen victim to the teenage girl disease and stans Exo, completely denouncing Big Bang as her favorite Kpop group." Daesung announced, dramatically weeping.

Seunghyun patted his back. "I know, man. I know." he sighed.

"It’s just so tragic; she's even starting to like Vixx more than us. Is it because we were born before the 90s? Are we too old?" the main vocal continued to ask and Seunghyun whimpered. Erika chortled.

"You guys do know you dethroned OT5 DBSK because she was devastated by the fact that she was too young for Jaejoong? You guys shouldn't be upset about age related bias changes." she snickered.

"That's different, though."

Erika rolled her eyes. "Yeah, whatever. But she doesn't favor all twelve, she really only likes Exo-M, so technically you guys still win...sort of."

Daesung looked to his hyung upon hearing this new piece of information. "Do you think we should perform with the Mandarin version instead?"

"Maybe." Seunghyun replied.

"Perform what?" Erika asked.

“Oh yeah, we wanted to show you our dance for the birthday girl!” Daesung explained.

"It's an interpretive dance to Exo's Mama." Seunghyun added. "This is how it goes-"

“No, no, no! No! I have stuff to finish doing and I don’t have time to die from laughter!” Erika exclaimed as she tried to suppress her laughter while walking away from the two, ignoring their calls. She then spotted Cece with a few new people coming into the party area. One was a tall and slim, tan woman with curly sandy blonde hair and icy blue eyes, the other was a slightly shorter woman with fair skin, turquoise colored eyes, and pin straight black hair holding the hand of a little olive toned girl with curly brown hair and hazel eyes. “Hey Ash, Cece, Kay-Kay, and hello little Megan.” Erika greeted, waving to the toddler who waved back at her enthusiastically.

“Hey, little sister. We were just here to drop off the presents before we get the cake.” Ashleigh explained.

“Is it cool to leave Megan here while we go get it?” Kayla asked.

“Of course, I’ll let her see Youngbae. He loves kids very much. Though, he might try to steal her but I won't let that happen!" Erika assured and Kayla chuckled before nodding.

"Okay, Eggy, you can go with Rika and meet your new Korean uncle. Don't act crazy, okay?" Kayla warned the little girl.

Megan nodded vigorously. "Okay, mommy." she said before grabbing Erika's hand.

"Make sure you get back in time for the plan to start." Erika informed.

"We got this." Cece waved off her worry. "We'll be back with plenty of time to spare."

~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the day was really fun in Logan's opinion. She got to interact with a lot of SM artists which was great. From Krystal and Luna of f(x) to Henry, Zhoumi, Donghae and Eunhyuk of Super Junior to Onew and Key of SHINee to Hyoyeon, Tiffany and Sooyoung of SNSD, she was able to interact with them all. Logan even got rid of the snobby daughter image they had of her and replaced it with a weird music girl one. Logan would take that over being a snob any day of the year.

"This card thing was actually a great idea. Thanks, Nadia." Logan said to her camera before she noticed something, or someone, out of the corner of her eye which she deemed to be very important. She cut the camera off before she placed it in her bag and walked down the hall. She spotted an almost completely empty dance room with one lone person occupying the space. Sitting on the floor she saw Tao just staring ahead at nothing with his cheeks stained with tears. He looked all depressed and vulnerable and that was unacceptable in Logan's book. She quietly opened the door and walked in.

"Tao?" she called out quietly and he looked at her before turning away, swiping his tears frantically.

"H-Hey, Logan. How are you?" Tao responded.

"I should be asking you the same thing. Why do you look so down?" she asked. Tao looked everywhere but at the young Cardoso. "Tell me. I'm a really good listener, I swear." she pushed gently.

"It’s just personal stuff and kind of stupid. It'll bore you." Tao resisted.

"I'll be the judge of that." Logan came back. "I'm a helper fairy, ready to help if I can." she added and Tao looked at her before sighing. Logan was not going to give up and his resolve of not sharing was diminishing quickly. She then gently placed a hand on top of his and that just about did him in. He felt like such a kid.

"It's just that... I don't know if I'm cut out for this type of work, being an idol. The constant criticism and demonizing is just really getting to me. I try to ignore it but...I can't help but feel something is wrong with me and it...I don't know." he spilled quickly out of frustration. Worthlessness was the only feeling that consumed him and it but he wasn't allowed to feel that much longer as Logan wrapped her arm around his neck in a hug. Tao froze slightly, not expecting the contact.

“Don’t feel that way, Tao.” Logan said gently running her fingers through his hair before rubbing small soothing circles in his back. He eventually relaxed and gripped onto her arm and breathed in a more calm way. “Please don’t cry, you’ll make me cry.” she said as she pulled back from the boy, even getting a slight chuckle out of him. She then sat down next to him as he sighed.

“I’m sorry for crying, I hate it. It makes me feel weak.”

“Well, I hate crying because I can’t do it gracefully but it doesn’t prove that you’re weak, it shows that you’re human.” Logan told him. “Guys aren’t supposed to cry due to societal pressures from every walks of life but I find it very endearing that you show your emotions. You shouldn’t have to keep up a tough guy front.” she added. “People just sometimes but we have to share the space with these idiots as well.”

Tao chuckled. “Yeah.”

“Listen, Tao, I know what you’re going through, believe me. Since I’ve become an active social media personality, people always share an opinion on something. Most of the comments are positive but there are always the negative ones that appear and sadly the negative ones tend to speak the loudest volumes. I’ve been called stupid, ugly, arrogant, snobbish, self-absorbed, fat, and a waste of space on Earth just to name a few.”

Tao was extremely surprised. “You? Really?” he asked. “You?”

Logan laughed. “Don’t be so surprised. Everyone receives it, especially when they don’t deserve it. There were times when I started to believe the things that were said but they don’t get to me as much anymore. There’s this saying about confidence. Confidence isn’t about making everyone like you, it’s knowing that you’ll be okay if they don’t. I know its easier said than done to achieve this mentality, trust me I still struggle with it, but when you do, it’ll be a beautiful thing.” she assured. “Did you know that you were my bias in Exo, well, you kind of still are.”

“Hmm, do tell?” Tao said and Logan nudged him in the shoulder with a smile.

“Yeah, shocking, huh? Despite the 700 teasers filled with Kai, I still noticed you. You have this natural charisma and fierceness when performing but when you talk you are so cute and unintentionally funny plus you have a very kind spirit. You're also really handsome in a unique way and stand out the most in Exo, atleast to me. Nothing has changed since meeting you so please don't let some irrelevant internet users who type nonsense behind a phone or computer screen make you doubt yourself." Logan complimented and Tao got a little flustered by her calling him handsome. "You're like the Avatar!"

Tao frowned. "Why are you calling me a giant blue alien creature?" he asked and Logan snickered into her hand.

"Not that Avatar, the bald, air bender one."

“Why are you calling me bald?”

“Shut up and let me finish my comparison!” she laughed and Tao chuckled, nodding so she could finish. "Aang only had a lot of things working against him but through adversity he prevailed as he embarked on his journey. Despite laws and whatnot, you're still a kid and biologically speaking, you'll stay a kid until your brain fully develops at 24. Just like me, you're still trying to figure things out. So, as a kid, this celebrity pressure is a lot to handle but don't lose sight of who you are. Grow into someone you want to be, that you would be proud of, and the people who truly love and support you will always have your back. Okay?"

Tao nodded. "I hear you." he said as he smiled down at her. "Thank you."

"No problem. I am a helper fairy after all." Logan smiled before grabbing his face and squishing his cheeks. "Now I don't want to see anymore super sad tears, only happy ones, got it?"

"I'll try." came Tao's muffled reply.

"That's not good enough!"

Tao laughed. "Okay, I promise."

"Much better." she smiled before swiping his tears with her thumbs. "Omo, so pretty!" she cooed and he couldn't help but laugh. Soon their eyes really connected with each other's and Logan felt so weird. She slowly but awkwardly moved her hands from his face and pushed herself up. "Well, I think I did a good job." she said holding her hand out to him and helping him up. "Omg, you're so heavy!" she exclaimed while struggling and Tao laughed before he hopped up. He then quickly pulled Logan into a hug which caught her off guard.

"Thank you for this. I really needed to hear that." Tao thanked softly. "You're a really good friend." he added and Logan smiled before returning his hug, giving his back friendly pats as she did so.

"Eh, I try." she said as she pulled away from the male. As she did her phone rang from inside her bag. "Sorry, I think that's one of my relatives." she said and Tao nodded in understanding. Logan squatted down to answer the cellphone.

"Hello?"

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy bir-ir-thday to you!" the person sang out of tune in a slightly accented voice and Logan snorted.

"Dad, please." Logan smiled.

"Why do you keep getting older? I told you to stop!" Adrian Sr. cried and Logan sighed.

"You act like I have control over this." Logan replied and Adrian Sr. laughed heartily. They talked a little bit more and her three little sisters, Jordan, Chanel, and Morgan wished her a happy birthday. Jordan and Chanel, being 17 year old fraternal twins, asked if the guys she worked with were more beautiful in person than on a computer screen or if she found a boyfriend and she just sighed. She was a young award-winning music producer and that was all they ever asked about. Thank goodness for five year old Morgan, who and actually cared about her making new, pretty sounding music. Somewhere along the lines the conversation turned into them speaking full on Portuguese before Logan had to force herself to get off the phone so she wouldn't be rude to Tao. She told them that she loved them before hanging up. She looked to her side to see Tao playing a game on his phone while leaning against the wall. Logan went over to see what he was doing, purposely blocking his screen.

"Ahh, you're making me lose!" Tao whined right before his virtual car crashed and he lost the race.

"Aww, you died." Logan announced and Tao glared at her without malice before she grabbed his hand. "Come on. Let's go on an adventure!"

"To where?" he asked.

"I don't know, I didn't get that far." Logan answered and Tao chuckled. As they exited the dance studio, they came in contact with Chanyeol and Sehun. “Oh, hey guys.” she greeted.

“Ah, Logan-ah, happy birthday!" Chanyeol greeted and Logan smiled. "I was wondering if you could, maybe, listen to something I composed?"

"I just came to find Tao because I have nothing else to do but yeah, happy birthday noona." Sehun shrugged and Logan giggled.

"Thank you and sure I can check it out." Logan agreed right before her phone rang.

"Someone's popular." Tao smirked.

"I know right. Celebrity status." she replied before answering her phone. "Hello?"

"Logan-ah, how are you?" came a male's voice.

"Sajangnim? Hi!" Logan greeted and the three towers spazzed to each other since she was talking to the Yang Hyunsuk. "What's up, ajhussi?"

"Yah, you little twerp. Who are you calling ajhussi?!” YG asked and Logan laughed. “First, I’d like to say happy birthday to you and congrats on being 20, or 19 as you westerners like to do.”

“More like everyone in the world besides Korea.” Logan snickered and YG chuckled slightly.

“Second of all, I would like to have a discussion with you. It’s very important.” he told her. “Meet me in the dining area on the second floor. I decided to skip out on going to a restaurant today.”

“Umm, okay. I’ll be there in about a half hour.” Logan responded kind of confused before they ended the call.

“What’d he say?” Sehun asked.

“He wants to have a meeting with me which is so lame.” she sighed. “You wanna go with me? It’s the end of the day for you guys and I can drop you guys off at the apartment since I doubt my meeting with YG will be that long.”

“You mean like go to the YG building?” Chanyeol gasped. “I might meet D-D-D-D-D-D-Dara-noona? Ahh!”

“Oh God.” Logan chuckled and the group walked out.

“How pathetic.” Sehun muttered.

The four left the building and got into Logan’s car as she drove to her job. The car ride was filled with Chanyeol and Sehun arguing back and forth with each other, while she and Tao talked idly with each other. When Logan got tired of them being stupid she blasted the radio. They started singing, mainly Chanyeol and Logan, to every song that played. Only when Fantastic Baby started to play, the four got it poppin'. Chanyeol took over T.O.P’s parts, Tao took over GD’s, Sehun got Seungri, and Logan owned the Taeyang and Daesung vocal line. Logan hooked her camera up to the dash and recorded their crazy antics then Gangnam Style came on...and they brought a whole new meaning to turn up. It was like Logan didn’t miss the MAMAs at all. She did find it funny that all the YG songs started to play as she got closer to the entertainment building. She finally pulled into the parking lot as deep voiced Chanyeol finished the final verse to 2NE1’s I Love You by himself before she stopped the car.

“Okay, let’s go.” Logan announced with a smile before she noticed the three look doubtful. “What?”

“You want us...to go...in there?” Sehun asked slowly.

“We’re a bunch of SM artist, artist from YG’s biggest competitor. What if we get jumped?” Chanyeol asked.

“Omg, you’re not going to get jumped!” Logan assured as she got out the car. “Where did that even come from?” she added walking towards the door. She looked behind her to see the others taking their sweet time walking towards the entrance. “Idiots.” she sighed pressing the button on the elevator as soon as she walked in. She turned down a few halls before she paused for a second. Since when was the cafeteria so...quiet? She smelled food but heard no cooking. And why was it so dimly lit? Did a light blow out? “Hey, ajhussi, I think one of your lights blew o-”

“SURPRISE!!!!” everyone cheered as the lights cut on, popping out of their hiding spots.

“AHH!” came Logan’s high pitched scream-laugh before she ran back down the hall she emerged from. Everyone, the YG staff, Big Bang members, 2NE1 members, Tablo, her family and friends, her mom and Yang Hyunsuk, in the cafeteria laughed hysterically.

“Logey, come back!” Nadia called out, clutching her stomach as she laughed and walked towards the hall. Logan soon appeared once again, this time with her hands covering as Tao pushed her forward by her shoulders while Sehun and Chanyeol followed behind. “We got you!” the dancer exclaimed.

“Okay, yeah, you got me. Having YG call me was perfectly executed.” Logan congratulated before she hugged her cousin. “My fellow people, you have stunned your princess and for that I am impressed and ever so thankful.” she admitted and everyone humored her by bowing.

“We are pleased to make our majesty jovial.” Erika said on behalf of all the people who organized the surprise. Logan chuckled before she spotted a tall sandy blonde haired, blue eyed woman. “Ashleigh!” she squealed running towards her.

“Logey!” Ashleigh squealed as well while hugging the younger, shorter girl. She even picked her up bridal style, or rather princess style, which made the composer laugh.

“I’m really happy and all but this also very bittersweet now that I think about it.” Logan stated. “This means I have to start working out again, doesn’t it?”

Ashleigh smirked. “Yes, yes it does.” she confirmed and Logan groaned which made the model laugh as she put the girl down.

“I can’t believe you hugged her over your own cousin?" Kayla gasped which made Logan laugh before she hugged the woman. She then felt little arms wrap around her leg and looked down to see Megan hugging her. "Eggy!" Logan knelt down and hugged her.

"Happy birthday, Lolo." the toddler told her sweetly.

"Thank you." Logan smiled.

"I made a new friend. He gave me a cookie!" Megan told her before she pointed to Youngbae who waved their wave. Logan wasn't the least bit surprised because he loved kids but she had to make sure she protected her little cousin he would steal her. Same went for her niece and nephew. "There were other ones, too. One was really tall and pretty and the other sang pretty but they went potty."

"Tall and pretty? Pretty singer?" Logan questioned out loud, just as Kris emerged into the space, followed by Jongdae. "Kris? Jongdae-oppa?”

“Hyung? Jongdae? Why are you here?” Chanyeol asked, announcing the confusion he shared with the other maknaes.

“Well, I was leaving SM for the day when this car pulled up and someone wearing shades told me to get in but my mom told me to never talk to strangers so I declined. Next thing I knew, I was pulled into the car and captured by Miko and Nadia and driven to the YG building where I was forced to hang up all the decorations because I’m the tallest.” Kris informed and Logan smelled nothing but fabricated nonsense coming from him.

“Okay you heard that story, now here’s the truth. Those two walked out of the building and I asked is they wanted free food and they said yeah so they got in the car and we drove here.” Nadia explained which made way more sense. “Though Kris did help with the high decorations because he is the tallest.”

“My story sounded better.” Kris retorted and the other sighed while shaking their heads, chuckling slightly.

“I was still hoping Jongin came out though.” Nadia sighed out loud and everyone stared at her. “Oh, y’all heard that? Ooh girls, how y’all doin’?” she said averting her attention to Dana, Yeonji, Milan and Minji, thoroughly embarrassed. Hadya came to her niece’s rescue.

“So Logey, what do you want to do first?” she asked her daughter.

“Hmm…”

“We should open presents!” Seungri interjected. “My gift is literally the best gift in the bunch.”

“I highly doubt, no, I’m absolutely sure that’s not the case.” Chaerin monotonously responded and the two engaged in a glaring match with each other, cat versus dog pretty much.

“No we should show her what we came up with.” Daesung exclaimed. “Hyung, let’s start our performance.” he told Seunghyun who stood up.

“No! Sit down!” Erika ordered.

“Why you killing vibes?!” Daesung argued. “Stop surpressing our artistic prowess!”

“Idiots...idiots everywhere.” Miko sighed. “Princess Logey-Lo, what do you want to do?” she asked and everyone stared at the birthday girl.

Logan nodded. “I say...we feast!” she exclaimed raising her hand, like a medieval ruler and everyone else played along.

“Huzzah!”


A/N : Happy New Year! Here's a super long chapter for you all! Hope you enjoyed!

P.S: I'm super proud of my Super Bored song, Idc what y'all say lmao!!!