Vixx Time

Seeds and Petals (Rewriting/Under Reconstruction)

Petals of Success

Ch.10: VIXX Time

Boop...boop, boop...boooop…

The camera came on but the picture was blurred. “Huh, why is it so blurry?” asked a blurred out Nadia. The girl then went to find more light and soon the camera focused in her, making her beauty HD clarified. “Now that’s much better!” she added. “Babababam! Hello my darlings, Nadia here and I'm staring the vlog-venture this time around. We're going to check out one lucky management company this time around. Who'll it be? You'll have to wait and find out, ohohoho~!" she laughed maniacally. "But first we have to introduce someone who should've been introduced a while ago." she said as she walked to one of the bedrooms. She slowly opened the door to reveal a woman with flawless brown skin and long flowing dark brown hair tickling a laughing Leigha. "That's Leigha and Lincoln's mommy, Logan's sister-in-law, Adrian Jr.'s wife and baby mama, Nika." she introduced and the older woman looked at her with a slight chuckle.

"Oh, I get the full scale introduction I see. I feel so honored." Nika joked.

Nadia snorted. "So, what are you up to?"

"Just getting my little sleepy head up, so she can get ready to leave with you guys." Nika said as she kissed the little girl while ing her footie pajamas. Nadia then walked over to record the smiling infant.

"Are you excited, Leigha-bug?" she asked as she poked her tummy, making the baby squeal. "I'll take that as a yes, which is excellent!" Nadia grinned. "Now, I'm going to leave you two so y'all can do your thang."

"Goodbye beautiful people. Wave bye bye, Leigha." Nika waved and the little girl tried to do the same but ended up needing her mom's help. Nadia walked out of the bedroom and headed down the hall only to be met with Megan holding a doll.

"Hey, Eggy!" Nadia greeted as she squatted and wrapped her arm around the little girl who leaned against her as she did a self recording. "What were you up to?"

"I was playing with Tiana and Ariel." Megan replied, mentioning two of her favorite Disney princesses. "We had a tea party."

"Oh, really? And you didn't invite me?!" Nadia pouted. Megan hugged her and kissed her on the cheek as an apology which made the dancer laugh. "Okay you're forgiven but what about Belle and Jasmine? What happened to them?"

"They're taking a nap." she answered

"Oh, I see. Princesses need their beauty sleep." Nadia inquired and Megan nodded.

"It's very important." she said and Nadia chuckled.

"Do you know where Logan is?"

"She's still in the bathroom giving Lincoln a bath."

"Wow really? I guess the boy does love his baths." Nadia snorted. "She probably put bubbles in there, too."

"She was supposed to join my tea party."

Nadia gasped. "Oh, you invite her but not me?!"

"You're only a Lady but Lolo is a princess!" Megan exclaimed to justify her reasoning.

"Oh, I'm not on princess level, is that what you're saying? Well I never!" Nadia replied feigning offended feelings which made Megan giggle. The dancer soon ventured further down the hall and stood at the bathroom door before knocking.

"Enter at your own risk human." Nadia heard Logan say before she opened the door. When she opened it, she saw Logan sitting on the floor texting while Lincoln happily played with the bubbles in his little tub.

"What's going on here?" Nadia asked with a smile.

"I'm texting a friend and Linc is flexin' his bubble game." Logan said just as Lincoln started splashing around and got her hair, face, and shirt wet. "Man, I'm happy I didn't wear my actual clothes or else we would be fighting, little boy." she said to the baby who smiled at her innocently.

"So did you finish bathing him?" Nadia asked before smirking. "And who are you texting? Is it an fhc, future hubby candidate?"

"Yeah he's already cleaned up and everything. The only reason he's still in here, from my experience, is because he tends to smile and laugh more. Crying babies aren't really my thing." Logan inquired. "I’m texting Dibidibidis and yes though I’m not even sure I want to joke about fhc’s anymore."

Nadia snorted. "What? Why? I demand answers!"

"Some of fans, and I’m mainly talking about Kris fans and Tao antis, need the blessing of Jesus Christ to be bestowed upon them because that crazy is just wow. He is cute as hell, excuse my French Eggy, but I don't want him! He's like my brother like eww what?! So please calm thy s, prepubescent children, and get yo' life." Logan vented. "I see why I don't get so much on screen Taoris moments anymore because the fans, if you can call them that, are mental! I feel so bad for the idols that can't even date openly let alone hang out with their friends."

"Well damn, doesn't it feel better to get that off your chest?" Nadia asked.

Logan nodded. "Yeah, it does. I mean if you're going to be mad at my fhc, which is stupid to begin with, then atleast do so for an actual pick. Like Chen fans have every right to feel threatened but instead I'm mainly getting comments like "finally someone has seen the light that is Kim Jongdae" and the like. Yay for picking a less popular member!" she cheered. “Tao has a large bulk of antis and their hate just makes me laugh because, first and foremost, the fact that you loathe Tao for no reason shows how mental you are. It’s okay to not be a fan of his look, his voice or how sassy, shady, sweet, sincere and silly he can be, everyone has a preference and that’s just your loss to be honest. He doesn’t have to conform to what you want him to look, act or sound like just like you don’t have to bother with getting to know him and can completely ignore his existence. But the hate is like reverse love in the end so whatever. He will always be flawless.”

“Spoken like a true Tao stan.” Nadia chuckled. “And a friend of Huang Zitao.”

“I’ve been saying this for the longest! My babies Tao, and I’ll even add Leo to this, get so much crap for just being themselves and not conforming to what an idol should be and I will not hesitate to defend them!” Logan said clapping her hands after every phrase to emphasize her point. “You know it’s deep because I’m even doing the ratchet clap for them.” she said and Nadia snorted really loud. “But for real though Tao is like my best friend now, my bae, my peach right next to my Momo. He’s my Qingdao homie and I got his back.” she added.

“Qingdao homie.” Nadia repeated as she started laughing at how ridiculous it sounded.

“Shh, it felt right.” Logan told the dancer just as little wet hands grasped her shirt. She then turned to stare at Lincoln. “Yes, sir, how may I assist you?” she asked the baby and he started making spitting noises which, after a few moments, made Logan scream. “Out, out, out!” she frantically told Nadia.

“Wait, wait, what?!” Nadia asked as she was pushed out of the bathroom alongside Megan. “What’s going on?” she asked from behind the door.

“Linc was telling me he had to potty, that’s the secret code I taught him for when he has to go. I know, I’m awesome and my nephew is smart.” Logan explained proudly just as the sounds of nature called. “Yes, excellent, my little shooter.” Logan complimented.

“Omg, Logan! Must you commentate?!” Nadia asked.

“51% of the human population has a little shooter, okay! You have a dad and little brother! I have a dad, three older brothers, and a nephew! I know you know what a little shooter is!” Logan exclaimed from behind the door. “Nadia, stop being bougie.” she instructed and Nadia cracked up. “But Linc is officially done now so can you help me get the other munchkin cleaned up.”

“I got ya.” Nadia answered before looking at the camera. “We’ll be back in just a bit!”

~~~~~~~~~~

“Okay, we are back!” said a chipper Nadia, holding Lincoln in her arms. The curious infant tried to grab the camera from her hand but it was just out of reach. “I’ve been assigned the task of running around with little munchkins until the last baby is all dressed up. But Logey has that covered.” she turned to film Megan who skipped down the hall. “Eggy, are you excited? We’re going to hang with an idol group!”

“Yeah! Is it Exo?” she asked and Nadia laughed.

“No it’s not Exo. We hang out with them all of the time.”

“Aww, okay.” the toddler pouted.

“Do you want it to be a girl group?”

“Yeah! We can have tea parties and play dress up and talk about boys and give each other makeovers and…”

“Woah, woah, woah, little girl. You’re only 2 and a half, what do you know about boys?” Nadia asked with an arched brow.

“Ashleigh told me.” Megan answered honestly and Nadia snorted.

"Okay, what if we see a boy group?"

"Then the prettiest one will be my husband and the others will be my boyfriends."

Nadia's jaw dropped. "Eggy! No~!" she cried. Who corrupted this child?!

"What? I'm a very pretty princess. Haters to the left!" Megan stomped her foot in emphasis. Her words sounding just like those of someone she knew...

"Logan told you that, didn't she? Ooh, I'm tellin' yo mama on her!" Nadia declared before looking at Lincoln. "Don't lose your innocence. I don't need you to become a little Casanova when you turn one." she told the boy before kissing his cheek. Soon she saw Megan run down the hall and turned the camera back to the toddler. "Eggy, where are..." she started to ask but stopped when she made out the newcomer. Her heartbeat quickened at their appearance but she calmed down enough as they approached.

"Nini!" Megan squealed with her arms held out and none other than Kim Jongin was there to hug her. He lifted her up and spun her around. "Good...morning!" she greeted slowly in her imperfect Korean which made Jongin chuckle while being impressed.

"Good morning to you as well." he responded in imperfect English.

"Well, well, look who we have here! The one and only, Kim Jongin, ladies and gentlemen!" Nadia introduced in her best announcer voice which made the power dancer laugh.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" he bowed while still holding Megan.

"Soooo...where's Kai, Jongin?" Nadia asked with a chuckle. Jongin, after thinking for a moment, put Megan down before he bust out some suave, and risqué moves which made Nadia squeal, representing the fangirls he killed in the process. "Okay, Kai, go away! No one likes you!"

Jongin chuckled before he stopped all of a sudden. "Wait, do you really mean that?" he asked and Nadia laughed.

"Of course not, silly! Everyone adores Kai but I think people should get to appreciate the even more amazing Kim Jongin." she grinned as she brought the camera towards his face. "Oh my God, you're so pretty!" Nadia told him and the Exo member laughed before covering his face. "Don't cover your face! Show it to me!"

"No!" he exclaimed and Nadia gave up bringing the camera a safe distance away from teen. He peeked through his fingers to see if she moved back causing Nadia to snort.

"So what brings you to the top floor?"

"I needed a break from my roommates." Jongin explained.

Nadia gasped. "Even Kyungsoo?!" she asked and Jongin sighed, fully aware of the Kaisoo feels they evoke across the world.

"Yes, even Kyungsoo-hyung. I was going to hang out with Taemin-ah and wanted to know if you and Logan wanted to come shopping with us."

"I swore you were gonna say eat some chicken, not gonna lie." Nadia giggled.

"We're doing that afterwards." the boy blinked and Nadia chortled.

"Okay then. But we're doing a vlog somewhere else so we'll have to take a raincheck."

"Oh, who are you going to see?"

"A girl or boy music group from a small Korean company." Nadia explained vaguely so it could be a surprise. Jongin blinked before he crouched down in front of Megan, taking her hands in his.

“Promise that, you won’t like them more than me, okay?” he told her slowly but when Megan didn’t understand, Nadia translated. The toddler smiled and turned back to him, nodding vigorously. Jongin gave her a hug before standing up and staring eye to eye with Lincoln. “You can’t like the other group more than me either.” he said tapping the baby’s cheek.

Nadia chuckled. “I’m sorry but that might not happen. He likes everyone who gives him toys and food.” she admitted.

“...I guess I’ll have to go to the toy store, then. He can’t have my chicken, though.” he added and Nadia snickered loudly.

~~~~~~~~~~

Nadia closed the car door on the passenger side recording the three youngest. “Babies are buckled in and we are now…”

“Starting our adventure!” she exclaimed, joined by a driver seated Logan and the babies in the back cheered. Logan pulled out of the garage and started driving to the location. "So, I think we should start giving out hints on who the victims could possibly be."

Logan nodded. "Okay, it's not Exo."

"We established that already." Nadia chuckled.

"Okay, atleast one member of the group is younger than me."

"Ooh, that's a good one but still pretty broad."

"They aren't from the company I work at."

"So, no 2ne1 and Big Bang then."

"And..." Logan drew out. "They debuted last year and I won't say anymore."

Nadia looked thoughtful for a moment. "BAP? Fiestar? Tiny G? Nu'est? AOA? Hmm, who will it be~?"

"I want Apink!" Megan pouted.

Nadia snickered. "Aww but they debuted in 2011 so not this time."

"They're too cute for us, Eggy." Logan added. "We aren't worthy."

"No, I'm the cutest!" declared the toddler and the two teens laughed.

"Logan ruined this child, I can't even." Nadia snickered as Logan did a quick victory bounce before the light turned green and they continued on.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Dambam shoobie doo bam~!" Nadia sang as she held Lincoln who tried to sing along with her even as he on his fingers.  Logan held Leigha while Megan skipped beside her as they ventured down the sidewalk towards their destination. "We are almost to the long awaited destination. Are you stoked? I bet you're stoked!"

"They're on the rise and will make the ladies swoon." Logan interjected.

Megan tugged her cousin's pants slightly. "Are they pretty?"

"Yes, very much so." Logan nodded. The group walked on until they were at the entrance of...Jellyfish Entertainment!

"Well, in case you're new here, we've come to see Vixx! Whoop whoop! These guys are so chill, you wouldn't believe." Nadia said as she pushed the door open and the group walked into the building. “I wonder if we should disguise the camera so they can see Leo talking.”

“I was just thinking the same thing.” Logan laughed.

“Oh, you guys are here!” exclaimed a voice from behind them. They turned around to see Cece walking in while carrying a lunch bag with Milan following right behind her.

“Aye, it’s Cece!” Nadia said while filming her.

“Aye, it’s me!” exclaimed the intern and the others laughed. Cece then turned to scoop Megan up in a hug while Nadia wrapped an arm around Milan.

“You guys met her briefly from Logan’s boredom induced birthday vlog but this is Milan Inoni, our lovely Dutch Vla!” Nadia introduced and Milan snickered.

"I upgraded from Mousselen to Vla. I'm moving on up in the world now!" cheered the Dutch intern. "Now I don't have to be mad that Dana got Belgian Waffle, which is absurd by the way!" she exclaimed and Nadia and Logan laughed.

"It was given with love, though!" Logan reasoned but all she got was a grunt from the older girl which made her laugh harder before hugging her.

Cece smiled. "Come on, step into my office." she said. "Man, I love saying that!" she squealed and the group chortled in unison before walking towards the office. They took off their winter coats as Nadia filmed the space.

"This is what you get when you move on up in the world." Nadia said as she spun around getting the space on film before filming the little infant who decided to bang on the side of Cece’s desk. “Yes, very productive, Linc.” she said and the others chuckled. Nadia then turned the camera towards the two Jellyfish interns. "So how is life treating you guys at Jellyfish Entertainment?"

"Besides all of the paperwork and organizing, it's really fun hanging around the people." Milan answered.

"Our 6 male responsibilities are bottomless pits, though. We always have to go out to buy them coffee and food but they work really hard so I guess it’s not bad." Cece shrugged. Just then a light tap on the door was heard which gained the attention of the women. Turning towards the noise, they spotted a gray haired Hakyeon standing before them clad in a white T-shirt and black jogging pants with multiple zippers on the legs. He was dressed to train. "Hey, Hakyeonnie-oppa."

"Hi, Cece-yah. Hello, everyone." he greeted with a slight bow.

Logan smiled. "Hi, Hakyeon-ssi! You are definitely rocking the Grandpa chic look!" she compliment and the others snorted. Hakyeon looked at them with a comical sneer.

"I've had enough of the jokes about my hair." Hakyeon groaned pinching the bridge of his nose. "I just came for the coffee."

Cece chuckled. "Okay, here you go." she said handing him the tray of caffeine. Hakyeon took it but was stopped by Leigha who played with the zippers on his pants. The male bent over to stare at her, a smile on his face.

"Hello there!" he said softly, reaching out to squish her cheeks. He cooed when she started laughing.

"That's my niece, Leigha Rose." Logan informed before pointing to the little boy who remained infatuated with Cece's desk. "That's my nephew, Lincoln. They're twins."

"They're so cute. I have two nephews but my sister said she wanted to have more. Before I wanted another nephew but your niece is so pretty." Hakyeon sighed. "Ah, I don't know anymore. You're lucky you got both." he said and Logan shrugged while smiling.

"Runs in the family." she replied before pouting. "I just don't appreciate being the designated babysitter."

"Oh hush, you know you love kids and they adore you, too." Nadia responded and the young producer waved her off.

"Hakyeonnie-oppa would be such an awesome uncle. He already deals with a bunch of children on the daily." Milan joked.

"Hyung, are you coming back. How long does it take to get coffee?" whined the maknae, Sanghyuk, in a very impatient manner before he noticed the group of women and children. “Oh, we have guests!”

“Yes, we do, you impatient runt.” Hakyeon frowned. “Why can’t you be a cute maknae like the ones from other groups?”

“How many times do I have to tell you? I don’t do cute.” Sanghyuk said snidely as the others chuckled.

“Whatever, let’s just get back to the practice room. It was nice seeing you all!” Hakyeon said to them with a smile.

“We’re going to hang with you guys in a little bit, okay?” Cece assured and the two males nodded before walking out. Leigha soon wobbled out of the room to follow after the two idols.

“Leigha, where are you going?!” Megan asked as she toddled after the infant.

“I’m going to follow after them because I feel some cuteness arising.” Nadia said as she got up with her camera in hand, following after the two. The others couldn’t help their chuckles.

“I’m pretty sure Leigha went to go find her some Leo. She loves him, well atleast from what I gathered when we watched Super Hero and Rock Your Body.” Logan explained as Lincoln reached out for her to pick him up, taking her phone to play with it. “But she has great taste like her auntie.” she grinned.

“I guess so.” Cece said while shaking her head. Soon there was another soft tap on the door which came from their fellow co-worker. “Hey, Sanna!” she said as Milan waved.

“Hello. I just came to drop off some paperwork that Jihae copied.” Sanna announced handing the documents to the Latina who sighed.

“Great, work!” Milan groaned as she pinched the bridge of her nose which made the Filipina chuckle before turning to Logan who smiled her way.

“Oh I’m sorry!” Sanna said in accented English. “My name is Sanna Acampo and you are…”

“I’m Logan Cardoso and it’s nice to meet you!” Logan responded kindly. “You’re so pretty!” she complimented which made the girl blush slightly.

“Umm, thank you!” she responded before something dawned on her. “Did you say Cardoso? Like Hadya Cardoso? Are you the Logan Cardoso?!”

Logan nodded with a smile. “I don’t know what this “the” mess is but yeah, that’s my mommy!” she said proudly. “But don’t treat me differently because of her. I’m just your average music geek, okay?”

Sanna nodded. “Okay, you’re just my average, Grammy and Oscar-winning, former prodigious music geek and popular vlogger on the side. Got it." she said which made Logan sigh into a pout as Milan and Cece snickered their heads off. Yet another tap on the glass was heard but this one made the vibe in the room change from chilled to tense as they stared at Sunjin.

"Ah, there you are Sanna-yah! Could you show me where the charting documents are?" he asked and the girl tensed.

"Umm..."

"Sanna doesn't have them, Sunjin-ssi. Gongdon has them." Milan said. "He just got back from lunch so he should be in his office now."

"Soowon also helped him do the filing so he might have some of the documentation as well." Cece explained. Sunjin sent them the coldest glare before it disappeared mere seconds afterwards.

"Okay very well then." he nodded before he noticed Logan in the mix. "I'm sorry Cardoso-ssi, how are you?"

"I'm fine, thank you for asking. Have a nice day!" she told him before he walked away and out of view. "I do not trust that man at all." she said suddenly shocking the other three females.

"What?" Cece asked, not knowing what else to say.

"I can tell you guys don't trust him either judging by the hostile atmosphere you guys made me sit through. The tension was so thick you would need a chainsaw to cut it." Logan added, using her keen observation skills. The other three glanced at each other. "I went to a Rampant - Jellyfish conference with my mom one time and he looked at all of the female interns like they were nothing but a piece of . He’s a misogynistic , honestly. I didn't think anything of it at first since he is married with kids but I learned that those are the ones that you need to look out for the most.” she added before looking at the three older women. “I can’t shake the creep vibe that I get from him so I’m just saying that you guys should be careful. I would not want to have to resort to using my hitmen to send a crystal clear message.” she added as she bounced her nephew who then gave her a kiss in return.

Cece snickered. “Don’t worry we’ll be fine, I’m sure.” she then laughed. “Your hitmen, though? You are so funny!”

“Yeah, umm, funny?” Logan laughed weakly as she raised an eyebrow to the Latina. Cece as with the other women looked on at her mortified.

“Logan?!” Milan gasped.

“What? People are crazy as hell nowadays. I am taking absolutely no chances.” the young producer defended.

“Hitmen, really? Logan that is so dangerous!”

“One of my great grandfathers is pretty influential in Brazil for reasons I don’t know but due to this it’s not hard to find a few ride or dies in the mix when you carry the Cardoso name. Hey, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade.” Logan informed. “Relax, I’m not gonna order anyone to kill someone, just beat them up a little.” she reasoned innocently.

Cece held her face in a state of shock. “This was supposed to be one of your usual jokes, Logey. This was not supposed to be an actual thing!” she exclaimed and Logan just blinked.

“So...how many do you have?” Sanna asked, curiously. Her co-workers stared at her in shock while Logan looked thoughtful.

“I have five to choose from and they all go by codenames. There’s Blade Savage, Striker, Silent Death, Blood Drainer, and…” Logan paused before shivering slightly. “...Soybean.”

“Why the hell is Soybean the scary one?!” Cece asked losing every ounce can’t in her veins.

“Soybean is a vegan, hence the name, but their methods are…questionable. It’s definitely not what you would expect from the usual, peace on earth type of vegan.” Logan admitted. “Oh and none of this can be discussed between anyone else but inside of this room."

“I don’t even know who I would tell this ridiculous sounding story to.” Milan said as she tried to process what was going on.

“Hopefully, I never have to use them.” Logan said before she sighed dreamily. “I’m so happy that the guys in my life are like cupcakes.” she smiled.

“Like Kris, Jongdae, Yixing and, oh I don’t know, Huang Zitao?” Cece asked with a smile.

“Yes, Tao is the ultimate cupcake of beauty, I adore him. He is so genuine and kind and a totally cool dude.” Logan sighed. “Good really exists in this world and it is wonderful.”

“Wait, you like an Exo member?” Sanna asked and Logan nodded. “Aww, you’re so cute when you’re crushing on someone.”

“We are just waiting for the big unveil and for those two to be the most sickeningly adorable couple in the whole entire universe. I can predict it.” Cece announced.

“Tell me when you and Jung Taekwoon have your first date and then we’ll talk.” Logan said jokingly.

“Wait, hold up!” Sanna said before staring at Cece in surprise. “You like Taekwoon?!”

Cece looked panicked as Milan held her aching, laughing induced sides which made the Puerto Rican female push her. “I, umm, I-”

“You guys, come quickly!” Nadia exclaimed as she ran into the office, unintentionally saving Cece in the process. “Cuteness is happening in the dance studio at this very moment! You have to see it!”

“Well, looks like we are heading to the practice room.” Logan said to Lincoln. “I bet you miss the females of your squad, huh?” she asked but he just giggled for no reason.

“Man, I wanted Cece to explain herself.” Milan pouted but was soon put into a headlock by her fellow intern. The group went up to the second floor and Nadia cautioned them to move quietly as if they were closing in on a rare creature in its natural habitat. Well it wasn't that far off the mark. They peered around the corner and saw Leigha babbling on to Taekwoon as he listened intently while Megan jumped on his back.

"This is so precious!" Milan squealed softly.

"Taekwoon be like, ladies love me, I'm on my Cool J, if you get what I-." Logan joked before Nadia put a hand to while shaking her head. Lincoln soon wiggled his way out of the teen’s grasp and walked into the dance room, announcing his arrival, where the rest of Vixx stared at the new arrival curiously.

“Now there’s a little boy! I’ll win him over!” Jaehwan said in determination, having lost to his hyung twice in the last hour. He crouched down in front of Lincoln before making a bunch of aegyo faces at him. The infant blinked in confusion before...grabbing the main vocal’s nose while squealing in laughter. “Really?” he asked and everyone snorted including the few outside of the room.

“Pssst, Jaehwan-ssi~!” Logan called out in a loud whisper earning the attention of the silly main vocal as well as everyone else. “Do peek-a-boo.” she instructed and he obliged. As soon as he covered his eyes, the boy grabbed at his fingers trying to remove them. When Jaehwan revealed his face once more, Lincoln laughed his little heart out.

“Ah!” the older man squealed before picking the little boy up, sending a thumb up to Logan.

“I guess we could officially start the Vixx segment now.” Nadia said to the camera.

“Sadly, I have to get back to work now.” Sanna sighed, really wanting to join them. “But make sure to get a lot of funny footage. I’m gonna watch this vlog later on.”

“Oh, roger that.” Milan nodded as the Filipina walked down the hall and the others went into the practice room.

“Okay, everyone we have to gather into a circle!” Nadia instructed. “We’re bringing back the kindergarten feels!” she added and everyone chuckled as they obliged. “Now everyone, please introduce yourselves. Logan drop a beat, please.” Logan thought for a second before she patted out an urban rhythm on the floor. “Hey, Hey, my name is Nadia!”

“Aye yo, my name is Logan!” she added with a giggle.

“Oh my God, I’m Cece.”

“Weee, I’m Milan!”

“Megan!”

“Kim Wonshik, I’m Ravi~!” the idol rapper added, hyped up.

“Kenjumma, I’m Ken!”

“Jung Taekwoon...Leo.”

“Cha Hakyeon, N, wooh!”

“Lee Hongbin, King Kong Bing Chong!”

“Yeah, Han Sanghyuk, Hyukkie-hyuk, yo!”

“V-I-X-X!” they all said and the room was soon filled with nothing but laughter.

Logan wiped the stray tears from her eyes as she smiled really hard. “Hongbin’s was the best one to me.” she said to her fellow ‘93 liner who grinned really hard. She then started to pat out a beat like she did moments before. “Lee Hongbin, King Kong, Bing Chong, Ping Pong, So long, So Wrong, Thong Song, Sugar Rush, Candy Crush, Onion Frito, Flamin’ Cheetoh, Cool Dorito, Large Burrito, Bill Veto, Eww Mosquito…” she went on and despite this being one of the most ridiculous songs ever, Logan’s flow was so on point that the others started bobbing along and Ravi jumped in to beatbox as her backup. “...College Dorm, Susan Storm, Do the worm, final term, Chicken Little, Play the fiddle, Jajangmyeon, pork ramyeon, Bulgogi, Ravioli, Baka baka, Oppa oppa, no more rhymes, spent my time, no breath, close to death, aye yo, here we goooo...LEE-HONG-BIN! Ahh!” she ended before she fell out while breathing hard. The others clapped and Ravi gave her a high-five which she returned.

“Only you, Logan. Only you.” Cece said while shaking her head, applauding at the same time.

“This is going to be Logan’s next hit single, “My name...Lee Hongbin. Starlights are going to flip.” Nadia laughed. “You’re so lucky to have your own song, Hongbin-ah!” she said to the male who clapped excitedly.

“I didn’t even understand half of it but I’m happy!” Hongbin smiled, handsomely.

“Why can’t I get a song? I’m just as worthy!” Jaehwan whined.

“Hongbin is cooler than you that’s why.” Milan deadpanned and Jaehwan looked so offended that it made the Dutch girl lose her composure from his goofiness.

“Enough you guys.” Cece ordered. “I want to play vlog games now!”

Nadia chuckled. “Alright then.” she said before pulling out her phone and placing it in the center of the circle. “Okay, we’re going to spin the phone and whoever it lands on will answer the question.”

"Sounds easy enough to me. I'll spin it first!" Milan smiled as she leaned forward to spin the IPhone around and it landed on Sanghyuk. "Oh maknae!" she said as the boy flipped the phone over and saw a list of names before clicking on the one that said Hyuk. The link took him to a list of three questions that were typed in both English and Korean so he could read it.

"Do I answer all of them or pick one?" Hyuk asked.

"Yes pick the question you like the most." Nadia nodded.

"Hmmm..." the maknae thought for a moment. "I'll do the rap battle!" he said and the Jellyfish crew laughed at his declaration.

"Oh man, this'll be good. Who are you going against?" Nadia asked.

"Hmm…” he thought for a second time as he looked at every member in the circle. “Logan-noona!”

"Oh no! He picked MC Logey-Lo!" Cece cackled while bending over. Now Milan and all of the Vixx members were extremely curious.

"Son, you don't want none of this." Logan told the boy in arrogance which made her friends snicker.

“Bring it on!” Hyuk said while moving his hand, beckoning her to challenge him and the young composer did not waiver. Logan dug into her bag and pulled out a turquoise and orange splashed Ilthy cap (gotta rep her hometown as much as possible) along with some black shades before standing up and stretching, raising her swag level and preparing herself for the battle. Hyuk got up and did the same thing.

“Omg, Logan! Really?!” Nadia laughed out. “I cannot!”

“Enough talk, Nadia. Drop my favorite beat!” MC Logey-lo instructed. The young choreographer sighed before pulling out her IPad to play “Hello”- the ice cream truck song. Megan started laughing hysterically, which was extremely adorable, and Cece fell out on the floor. Logan bobbed to the rhythm before she came up with a rhyme, clapping along.

Uh uh...Aye yo...

Han Sanghyuk

You look like a duck

I’m bout to go in

You get no good luck

Picked the wrong person to challenge bro

Oooh, you just don’t know!

I swear, I swear

How dare, how dare

You challenge me with that purple hair

I hate that color

Oh My God

Of all the colors why that one

The stylist don’t like you son

It gives me nightmares, I just can’t

Why you gotta be an eggplant?

Logan finished, flinching at him. “Now what?!” she taunted. At that very moment, even the calm and stoic Jung Taekwoon couldn’t deal with her as he snorted before doing a silent laughter and Megan giggled with him. “I should win an award just for that!” Logan smiled while pointing at the older male.

“She really should! This is not common at all!” Hakyeon added and the others nodded.

“Wait, it’s my turn now! I can win an award too!” Hyuk interrupted. “Nadia-noona, can you play the beat again?”

“Okay, Masta Hyukkie D, about to go in!” Nadia said as she replayed the ice cream tune. Hyuk bobbed to the rhythm.

Logan-noona, you are short

Short, short, short, short, short

Short, short, short

I’m so much taller than you

Tall, tall, tall, tall, tall

Get on my level!

Level, level, level, but you can’t

You try to diss my purple hair

That’s why you got a really big head!

“Oooooh~!” everyone said after Hyuk finished and he walked away with his hands raised while smiling in victory. Logan stood there in quiet shock, pulling off her shades showing the dazed confusion on her face. Hyuk stared at her as she continued to be confused and laughed while patting her shoulder.

“I have never been so offended in my life.” Logan said staring at the others who laughed just as hard. She then went back to the circle. “Daesung-oppa needs to train me more.” she added absently as Leigha came to give some comfort to her defeated aunt by sitting on her lap.

Nadia grinned. “It’s okay, you’ll get him next time.” she assured her little cousin. “Okay, Hyuk. It’s your turn to spin.”

“Okay!” he said before spinning the phone in the center and it landed on...Cece! “Cece-noona!”

Cece smiled while picking up the phone, clicking on her name to see the questions. “Ah, I like this one.” she said. “If you were in a girl group with your closest friends, who would be Vixx’s counterparts?” she finished before thinking. “I’m not gonna go completely by positions, just more by feeling. Nadia would be the N of the group just because of the versatility in her dancing. Logan would be the Leo because of her soft singing voice and a higher vocal range. Miko would be the Hongbin because she would be the face of the group and is pretty good at rapping and singing. Dana could be the Hyuk since she is the youngest and a really good dancer.” Cece then paused. “Hmm, I could be the Ken of the group because my voice is a lower register and I’m better at lower notes because I’m a mezzo-soprano. And the Ravi of the group would be...Erika since she has the whole GD and T.O.P connection.”

Logan nodded. “Hmm, I agree with that selection.”

“Sadly I have no musical gifts which is why I am not worthy of musical people.” Milan chuckled, oblivious to the pout Jaehwan sent her. “But I’ll be the fabulous fansite runner!” Milan grinned.

“But of course!” Cece smiled.

“Cece-yah, I’ve never heard you sing. Let me hear!” Hakyeon demanded.

“Eh…” Cece shrugged.

“She was the lead in a musical for her college drama club. It was for the play “In The Heights”. It was so good!” Logan explained and Cece sighed as the girl added on pressure for her to sing.

“Fine. Here’s a little something.” Cece said, thinking for a moment, before she sang a small verse of “Over the Rainbow” from the Wizard of Oz with her own little modern soulful twist before stopping to giggle and cover her face in a cute and un-Cece-like manner. Everyone clapped for her, thoroughly impressed with her talent.

“Woah, daebak!” Hongbin said.

“Yet, she wastes her time trying to be a future business executive. But I guess you win some you lose some.” Logan sighed as Cece pinched her cheek and the girl swatted it away. “Spin the phone, Cecelia.” she ordered and the Latina chuckled but obliged. Cece spun the phone and it landed on...Taekwoon! “Leo~!” she smiled. Taekwoon gently picked up the phone and clicked on the name and read the questions but something was off.

“Umm…” Taekwoon started. “All of my questions say the same thing.”

“Oh...yeah…” Nadia said slowly. “Pick your favorite question.” she blinked and the two had a staring contest before Taekwoon sighed.

"Look into the camera and express how much you love your fans." he read before staring at the camera which was now much closer to him. "Hello my name is Jung Taekwoon and I'm also Vixx's main vocal, Leo. I...I...pfft!" he said as he started to laugh while bending his head down, shoulders shaking in humor. The others in the room sighed.

"Well this might take some time." Milan smiled with a shake of her head. Megan went behind him, grabbing his face with her little hands to lift up his head which made him laugh out loud. He then removed her hand from his face holding it in his own before staring into the camera after clearing his throat.

"Hello my name is Jung Taekwoon and I'm also Vixx's main vocal, Leo. I want to say thank you to everyone who has supported us during our debut year. The love that you've shown us last year really means a lot to me and my members and we will continue to show you a better side of ourselves. Saranghaeyo!" Taekwoon ended doing his signature (adorable) clap and everyone cheered for him. Cece reached over and high-fived him.

"Since we got him to talk we don't have to bother him anymore." Nadia said and Taekwoon looked so relieved, it was quite funny. "Okay, spin the phone, Taekwoon-ssi." She said and the quiet male did so with it landing on...Hongbin!

"Hongbin-ah." Taekwoon said. The visual then smiled from ear to ear as he picked up the phone.

"These questions are hard! Umm..." Hongbin looked thoughtful. "Okay, what do you look for in a girl? Be a real man about it!" he finished before looking confused. "I'm sorry; I don't completely understand what you mean by that last part."

"Allow me to explain!” Milan chimed in while clearing . “None of that pale skin, big eyes, 7 eyelids, pointy nose, chubby yet underweight at the same time, 32 teeth, small ears, short with long legs yet balanced proportions, y elbows, just none of that. While appearances are part of the first impression experience, they aren’t enough to create an actual worthwhile relationship because an ugly personality can make an Aphrodite turn into a slimy toad real quick.”

Cece snorted. "Pfft, y elbows and seven eyelids." she said and Milan rolled her eyes.

“Tell it, Milan. I would rather have an average looking guy who treats me with respect than a super attractive guy who's a total buttface.” Logan jumped in. “The average looking guy will end up looking like the most beautiful person in the entire world because the inner beauty will shine like the sun.” she added using her hands for further emphasis. Cece waved her hand in praise, agreeing completely since that statement was exactly what happened with her and Taekwoon, even though he was far from average.

Nadia nodded. “Plus we have a lot of younger viewers, especially young girls, who don’t need that added jab at their self-esteem. Being an inferior female in a male run world is enough, honestly and it's nice to hear stuff along the lines of the very cliché but very true “it’s what’s on the inside that counts”, so please just focus on the inner aspect.” she informed. “A lot of other boy and girl groups already in this aspect but maybe Vixx can be different.” she said.

“Oooh, got it!” Hongbin nodded before looking thoughtful. “Well, I like a girl who has feminine charms but also not afraid to be herself, someone who is good at reading situations, and someone who can complement my personality since I’m not the most talkative. I also want a relationship where we understand each other without using words.” he listed and Cece snorted again, gaining the attention of everyone.

“You totally just described Logan.” she chuckled and Nadia stared at her for a moment before her eyes widened.

"Omg, he really did." Nadia said looking between her cousin and the Vixx visual.

"Oooh~!" chimed Megan as she walked over to her big cousin, making the majority laugh.

"What are you "ooh"-ing about?" Logan asked the girl before tickling her. "I'm not feminine at all. I'm too much of a potato to be considered a girl." she reasoned but that didn't stop her from mouthing "Call me" to Hongbin while winking. Hongbin then covered his face slightly flustered which made the others chuckle.

"Okay, enough flirting you two!" Nadia smirked. "Hongbin-ah, spin the phone."

"Alright!" he replied before spinning it as it landed on...Hakyeon! "N-hyung!"

"WOOH!" Hakyeon cheered before picking up the phone and looking through the questions. "Okay, pick one or two people and say something you admire about them." he read. "Okay, I choose Ken and Milan. No Ravi."

“Aww.” Logan chortled slightly before patting the shoulder of the main rapper who held his face in comical sorrow, weeping dramatically. The others chuckled before the three started off their challenge.

“Okay, Milan-ah!” Hakyeon started. “I like how you have such a wild imagination and an ambition to complete anything you set your mind towards. I also like how you write your own stories because they are really good, I enjoy reading them and can’t wait for you to publish something. I also wish to be as cute as you one day.”

“You’re already cute, shut up, oppa.” Milan-ah huffed and Hakyeon laughed. “But thank you.” the girl then turned towards the goofy main vocal sitting next to her. “Okay, Jaehwan-ah. I wish I could sing like you because you have such a beautiful gift and I can see you becoming a Korean song legend in the future. I also like how you have no chill when it comes to humor because you can honestly brighten up the saddest person’s day.” she smiled and Jaehwan bent his head over, grasping her forearm as he sniffled and wept in comical happiness.

“Uhuhu, thank you...thank you so much!” Jaehwan told her as everyone snorted. Milan then hit him on his shoulder.

“Be serious!” she ordered and Jaehwan chuckled while holding up his hands in defense.

"Okay, okay." Jaehwan said in defense before turning to his leader. “N-hyung, you’re a great leader. Even though, the whole group messes with you a lot, we admire you like a brother and a really best friend. But mostly me though." Jaehwan said and the Vixx members rolled their eyes, excluding Hakyeon who patted his dongsaeng on the head.

“Thank you so much for that!” said the leader.

“Well that was really sweet.” Nadia said before pointing the camera towards the last member of the group. “Okay, Wonshikkie-yah! Spin the phone.” she instructed and the orange haired rapper nodded.

“Cool!” he said before spinning then looking at the questions given to him to choose. “Okay, besides being really good at hip hop dancing, what other dances are you good at?” he said. “Okay, I need a partner though and Hongbin-ah needs to join in.”

“Nadia and Logan, go on.” Cece instructed taking the camera out of Nadia’s hands.

“Well, I guess we volunteer then.” Logan shrugged as Nadia snickered. The two cousins went up to the two dancers, Nadia with Wonshik and Hongbin with Logan, and the two got into a dance posture.

“Follow my lead.” Wonshik instructed as Nadia nodded in understanding. Hongbin and Logan nodded in unison as well. “Can someone play a classical song?”

“Hmm, is Beethoven okay?” Milan asked and Wonshik nodded before the intern played Piano Sonata No. 8 2nd movement (Sonata Pathetique Adagio Cantabile). The rapper then began to take elegant waltz steps as he lead Nadia around the dance hall, the beauty of the dance radiating magnificently with every movement and surprisingly enough, Hongbin and Logan were keeping a steady pacing as well which was almost to the full level of the more skilled dancers. Cece followed every movement of the two couples as the others stared on in awe, even the two smallest children. The song soon came to an end and both of the guys dipped the females which made Megan clap her hands in amazement before the others followed suit.

“Woah! Bravo!” Cece congratulated. “Shikkie and Bean gave a whole new level of swag.” she laughed out.

“I feel so dazzled, omg.” Logan smiled while placing her hand to . “Guys are hot when they dance with suave elegance. Plus Hongbin smells really good like what I would imagine butterflies to smell like if they had a fragrance.” she admitted and the visual covered his face in embarrassment.

“Okay now. Logan freestyle raps a song about Hongbin, Hongbin lists Logan-esque qualities as his ideal type, and now Logan says Hongbin has the scent of butterflies.” Milan listed off. “I ship it.” she nodded as the others snickered.

“I’m getting a harem! Yes~!” Logan cheered as the others laughed further.

“And on that note, I think we can end the vlog now. We hope you guys enjoyed the time with our lovely friends Milan and Cece and the awesome VIXX guys and I hope you’ll support them with their comeback in a few weeks. Anticipate it!” Nadia said before she turned the camera towards the six males and two females. “Say peace out guys!”

“Peace out!” they said in unison, well excluding Taekwoon who just threw up a peace sign. Nadia then shut off the camera and released a sigh.

“That was so fun you guys. Thank you for taking the time to do this.” Nadia thanked as the other girls nodded while they stood up from their seated positions.

“We had just as much fun so we should do it again sometime.” Hakyeon suggested.

“Yay!” Megan cheered as she threw up her hands before going over to hug Taekwoon goodbye, the male crouching down while smiling warmly at her. The females grabbed their stuff and walked down to Cece’s office to grab the rest of their things. Logan spotted her phone on the desk in surprise.

“I didn’t know I left my phone down here.” she said absently before she turned it on to see her phone was blowing up with calls and messages, mostly from Kris. She opened the text message and what she read made her freeze, her heart falling to the pit of her stomach.

“Hey, Logey, are you okay?” Nadia asked in confusion before taking the phone out of the girl’s hand.

“Hey, umm, Logan. I don’t know how this happened but I kind of overheard a conversation you were having and I want to know...do you really like one of my group members? Call me back.”

“Damn.” was all Nadia could say which just added to Logan’s inner turmoil.

Why? Why her?!


Hey there, I finally updated after months! I would've did it sooner had my laptop not decided to die and take my chapters to the grave with it but what can you do? I had an outline so I typed it up again and I hope you guys liked it. Bye~