Second Chapter: Meet

Who are they?

Second Chapter: Meet

We were enjoying the show when some guys arrived to the area where we were. Some of them started to look at us like we were aliens or something. Kelly was too emerged in the view of the bridge fountain that she don’t even noticed it. They were like 6 or 7, I don’t know. Like 3 of them keep looking at me so I look back to them. Obviously, then they looked to another side.

“Kelly, let’s go to the house. There are some creepy guys looking at us” —I said to Kelly, trying to catch her attention.

“What? Where?”  —She asked me, looking around confused.

“Over there.” —I pointed to the guys, in a dissimulate way.

“Hold me!”  —She said almost screaming. — “I'm going to faint. Those creepy guys, like you just called them, are EXO. Oh my God! Is EXO.”

“EXO who?”

“OMG! EXO. Is EXO… EXO” —Kelly continued saying.

“Who or what is EXO?”  —I am so confused right now.

“Min, those guys are EXO. They are the Korean group I was talking to you about at our last night in Puerto Rico. They are Korean idols.” –She said.

“Ok, calm yourself.”

“How can I be calm? EXO is just in front of us. And you just said that they were looking at us. I’m going to faint, for real. Wait no! I need to greet them first. Let’s go!”  —She said, then she start to walk to where EXO is.

“Kelly, wait. Are you crazy?”

Kelly kept walking to them. Is she insane or what? Who the hell they are?

“Annyeonghaseyo~” —Kelly said to the guys in Korean.

“Um… hi.”  —One of them said.

“Omg guys! I can’t believe it. You guys are EXO, for real. I’m your biggest fan from Puerto Rico. The last thing that go through my mind was meeting you all here. I’m so happy.”  —She said in English; I think no one of them get a word she just said by judging their faces. They all look so confused. So I am.

“Sorry, what?”  —The smallest one asked in English.

Wow. Look at those creepy big eyes. Is he even Korean?

“Oh, mianhaeyo (sorry).” —Kelly is now talking in Korean.— “I forget you guys don’t understand English. Except for Kris, but he is not here.”

What the…? When did Kelly learn to speak a fluent Korean? I bet my dad is behind this. He treats her like his own daughter. I guess that’s why she has improved her Korean skills.

“Oh, it’s ok.” —The shorty with big eyes talked again.

“So, I was saying that I’m…” –Kelly tried to talk again, I cut her off.

“We have to go, Kelly.”  —I said to her, in English.

“Please Min, is not like I can see EXO every day or anywhere.” —She replied to me, also in English.

“Is everything okay?”  —The one who said “hi” before asked to us, in Korean.

“Yes” —I replied to him, in Korean.— “Is just that we have to go. Sorry for bother you all.”

“Oh don’t worry.”  —He said.

“You girls don’t look like Koreans. Where you came from? —The one with eyeliner asked to us.

Wait.

Hold a second.

Eyeliner?

A man with eyeliner?

What’s wrong with them? I've never seen a guy with eyeliner before.

Interesting.

“We are from Puerto Rico, a Caribbean Island in America.” –Kelly replied to him.— “Well, actually Min is Korean. I mean, she was born here, but her mother is from Puerto Rico, so she look like her mother, like a Latina.”

Why is she talking about me?

“Oh, really? That’s cool. I think I've heard of Puerto Rico.”  —The eyeliner guy said.

“Puerto Rico is a beautiful island. You all should go someday.”

“We will.”  —The first one talked again.— “So, you two are fan of us, EXO?”

“Yes!”

“No!”

Kelly and I said at the same time.

“Yes.” —Kelly said again smiling.— “I’m your biggest fan from Puerto Rico. I really love your music, is amazing.”

“That’s great to hear.”  —The eyeliner one said.

“Guys, I think we have to go. Our manager is looking for us. He just send me a message.” —One of them said.

I think I’m in love.

Wait, no.

What I mean is that I like his voice, not him. His voice is one of the deepest voices I've ever heard. I would pay to listen to him talk all day.

I take a look at him. Not only his voice is amazing, also his height. He is super tall.

No doubt that he is the most interesting of them all.

“Okay, Chanyeol. I also received a message from our manager.” —The first one replied to him.

“Oh, so you have to go right now?” —Kelly asked them doing aegyo. (Cute faces)

I hate when she make aegyo.

“Yes, we have to go now. We are not supposed to be here actually. We have to practice.”  —The shorty with big eyes said while looking at his phone.

“Oh, ok. Well, I’m so happy right now. I can’t believe I met EXO. Actually some of them, but still EXO. It was nice to meet you all, guys.” –Kelly said.

“It was nice to meet you too. I hope we can see you two again in a future.” —The one with eyeliner said.

“Yes, I hope it too.” —Kelly replied.

“Well, bye girls. Take care of yourselves. Enjoy South Korea!” —The first one said.

“Thank you Suho. We will. Bye guys~” —Kelly said as they said goodbye waving their hands.

Well, this meeting was so random.