Third Chapter: Who do you think you are?

Who are they?

Third Chapter: Who do you think you are?

Random. Absolutely random. That's how meeting EXO was.

"Omo. I met EXO. I still can't believe it." –Kelly said.

Now we are at our house. She have been talking about EXO for about an hour.

"Kelly, get over it. You don't have to remind me, I was there, you know." –I replied.

"I'm still excited. They are so handsome. D.O is so pretty and squishy!" –She said smiling like an idiot.

"Pretty? A man?  —I shook my head. "And what did you say? D.O? Is that even a name?"

"His real name is Do Kyungsoo. He was the one who..."

"I don't care who him is, tell me about..."

"About?" –She asked looking at me.

"Tell me about the tall one with husky voice. I forgot his name."

I can't believe I'm asking Kelly to tell me about one of those EXO boys... But what can I do? I have to admit that he looks good and his voice is a plus to me. I have something for deep voices. Don't judge me.

"Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol." –Kelly said.

Yes. That's his name. Now I remember.

"He is so handsome, right? He's one of the main rappers of EXO. Also, one of the tallest. He was born in 1992..." –She continued, but I stopped her.

"Did you even memorize his birth date?"  —I looked at her.

"Yes, I am his fan, so I should know everything about him. The same go to the rest of EXO."

"That's scary."

“Whatever. Do you want to know about him or not? Oh, I have a good idea. Come here!”

She get up from her bed and took her laptop. She seat in the floor. I seat beside her.

“Look, he’s so frinkin’ good looking.”  —She pointed to an image of Chanyeol in her laptop.

“I have to admit that he looks good, but he’s not my type.”  —I said.

“Chanyeol can be everybody type.”

“Yeah, yeah. If you say so.”

“Look this one is Suho, the leader…” —For about 3 complete hours Kelly told me almost everything about EXO. But, do you know what? I only remembered one name, Park Chanyeol.

The next day was pretty normal. We spend it with my family, in the house. In the night we went to a restaurant, a famous and very expensive one. To be honest, I don’t like that kind of places. But my dad love to use his money, a lot.

“Jagiya, what do you want to eat?”  —My dad asked to my mother.

“Whatever you want. I forgot how Korean food tasted.”  —My mom answered.

“What about you two?”  —This time my dad ask to Kelly and me.

“I don’t know.”  —Kelly said. “I want to taste everything.”

“You will get fat.”  —My dad joked.

“I also don’t know, dad. Ask for whatever you recommend to us.”  —I said.

“Ok, then.”

My father took care of ordering our dinners.

While we were waiting for the food to come, Kelly felt like going to the bathroom. She asked me to accompany her, so I did.

Kelly entered the bathroom and I decided to stay outside waiting for her. I was extremely concentrated staring to nowhere when a guy that came almost running, struck with me, making me almost to fall.

“Yah! This is not a park, you are not supposed to be running inside here. Who do you think you are?”  —I yelled to him.

“Sorry. I am so sorry. I need to go to the bathroom and my manager is waiting for me, I have to hurry. That’s why I was running.”  —He replied bowing down a little. And then I finally noticed who it was. His voice was unmistakable me.

I stood quietly staring at him without saying anything. I was like hypnotized or something like that.

“Oh!”  —He exclaimed with a shocked expression, apparently recognizing me. “I know who you are. You are one of the girls we met yesterday, right?”

“Yes, I am.”  —I said blushing, for some reason. “And you are Park Chanyeol?”

“Oh, you know my name?”  —He asked smiling to me.

“Well, my best friend is your fan. She knows everything about you.”

“Even my cell number?”  —He asked with silly smile.

“I don’t think so. But I bet she would love to have it.”

“Then, give me your cellphone.”

What is going on?

“What?”  —I asked him opening my eyes like an owl.

“Give me your cellphone so I can give you my number, then you can pass it to your friend.”

“Ok.”

I handed him my cellphone.

What the hell is going on? I am dreaming or what? Park Chanyeol, an idol, is giving me his number? Kelly will die.

He dialed his number on my cellphone and then made ​​a call. Apparently he was calling himself from my cell. Wait. That's mean that he also save my number?

“There you go.”  —He handed me back my cellphone. “Now I have to go. My manager is waiting for me outside.”

“You were not going to the bathroom?”  —I asked him, still dumbfounded by the fact of the exchange of numbers.

“I guess that I’ll go later, in the dorms. My manager will kill me. So, good bye. See you later.”

I nodded, then I said bye to him while moving my hands. He also did the same.

Just as he disappeared from my view, Kelly went out of the bathroom.

I was still shocked by what had just happened.

"Let's go!"  —Kelly said.

"What the hell took you so long in the bathroom?"  —I asked glaring at her.

"Sorry, I was retouching my makeup... I saw two very cute boys at the table in front of us. So you know, I have to look good.”

“Well, let me tell you. While you was for about 17 centuries inside the bathroom, Chanyeol from EXO was giving me his cellphone number.”  —I said smirking.

“WHAT?”  —She exclaimed. “HOW? WHEN? Are you kidding me?”

“No, I'm not kidding. But I'll tell you after dinner. The food must have come to the table.”

“No, tell me now. Jebal~”

I ignored her and pull her back to the table. She will have to endure to hear everything after the dinner. That's her punishment for lasting so long in the bathroom.

We arrived at the table and ate. The dinner was really delicious. I had forgotten how amazing Korean food taste. My father was used to occasionally cook some traditional Korean dishes.

Now we're back in our house. Kelly has not stopped looking at me with eyes murderers eyes. She really want to know what happened. She knows that I will never lie to her and that increases her intrigue.

“So… tell me everything!”  —Kelly said as soon we walked to my room.

“Maybe tomorrow. I’m so sleepy.”  —I joked.

“Yah! Don’t fool around with me. Tell me.”

“Ok, ok…”

I told her everything, with the smallest details. As I told her, she let out several squeals of excitement. I showed her Chanyeol’s number and she saved it in her cellphone. Chanyeol had saved his number in my phone as "Chanyeol (:", Kelly found that very cute and kinda funny.

We were talking about Chanyeol and EXO until 2 am, when Kelly fell asleep in my bed.

I was about to settle down to sleep too when my phone made ​​a sound. I had gotten a message.

I took my phone to see who or what it was. I was surprised to see it was a message from Chanyeol.

Park Chanyeol have sent me a message.

 

**********

Hello to everyone who reads me. 

Thanks for reading my fic. <3

If you like it don't forget to comment, upvote and subscribe. 

And sorry for my bad English. lol If you see any errors, let me know please.

Until next chapter! ^^