Not chapter just review

I just need to stay awake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Credits for review to ERROR REVIEWS,Seri  <3

 

  I JUST NEED TO STAY AWAKE

AUTHOR · ruzicakai

CHARACTERS · Lee Ji Eun(IU) , Cha Hakyeon(N)

STATUS · Ongoing

DESCRIPTION ·
'' You can't hide from me. Now you're in my world and you can't escape. '' His laugh was horrible. So deep and the terryfing. Like in the worst horror movie. She was running wanted to save her life. Because she knew it. She knew that if she stop just for the second he'll take her and never let her go of his world. And maybe even the worst. He'll kill her.

'' What do you want from me? Why are you chasing me? '' She wanted some answers. It was to dark and she couldn't see him. But she could feel his eyes on her. Ohh...that scary eyes. Bloody red eyes were watching her. She could feel his thirst for the blood. He is not human. Not at alll. He is something else. Something bigger that world ever saw. Is he devil?

STORY TITLE (4/5)
I really like your title! I really think it goes well with your story! The way that Ji Eun really doesn’t want to go to sleep because of her nightmares is portrayed nicely with this title, well done!

 

DESCRIPTION, FOREWORD AND TAGS (7/10)
Your description is quite mysterious and I can tell that the extract will come up again in the story itself. From the first sentence, it was pretty obvious that the story will have some kind of dark elements to it, be it horror or a mystery. There are a few misspelled words in the description so I think you should go back and check them. For the foreword, you put a description of the characters, which is pretty common of an author on AFF to do so, which is also good because it allows the readers to know your characters better. The tags you’ve used are appropriate and I don’t think you’ll need to alter them.

 

APPEARANCE (9/10)
Your poster and background is very nicely made, so a big well done to your graphic designer! The dark and mysterious elements from the graphics do fit in very well with your theme and I have to say, Cha Hakyeon scared me!

 

CHARACTERISATION (9/10)
I have to say, your characters have stayed in character pretty well throughout these chapters! Ji Eun is scared of her nightmares but nonetheless wants to figure out what happened to her mother and end her fearful nights. Minhyuk is someone who looks after Ji Eun, though at first, I thought he would be the big brother type of person instead of being the love interest of the main character. Hakyeon, on the other hand, we don’t know much about but that last sentence in the latest chapter did surprise me!

I hope you continue to keep these characters in their ‘frames’ and I hope they develop further nicely!

 

PLOT (12/20)
As I would say to most ongoing stories, I cannot give full marks clearly because I cannot give a judgement on the ending of the storyline. However, from what I have seen so far, I think you have the potential to develop this plot further. First of all, since your story is a fantasy story, the best advantage is that you can let your imagination run freely. You’re not bound to any ‘reality necessities’ and you can pretty much write anything you want!

I’m not sure if there are other stories like this one on AFF but I can say that the plot is pretty new and unique. But of course, again, I can’t say for sure because of the unknown ending. The way in which something happens in a character’s dream is not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter