Chapter 3

I just need to stay awake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After some walk they finally came on the lake. They felt strange feeling. Everybody looked at them. They could felt hate from residents.

'' Something bad happend here. Something really, really bad. I can feel their fear. ''

Ji Eun said and Minhyuk nodded.

'' We're together in this. '' He made a little smile and tightly took her for hand.

She was happy because Minhyuk was there. With her. Always by her side. And everytime when she felt that she's going down he was always there to help her to stand up and be brave. She smiled and looked at him.

'' Thank you. '' She said quietly. '' Let's ask someone for help. '' They saw one man in their closeness and they decided to approached him.

'' Excuse me. '' Ji Eun said, but he didn't replied, but she tried one more time. '' Mr. excuse me, can you help us? '' The man slowly raised his head and looked at her. That look again. The look of hate.

'' What do you want? '' This time the man spoke with harshly voice.

'' I just wondered, do you know who is Lee Seo Gi? She lived here a long time ago. I want to know where she lived. ''

'' I don't know anybody with that name. And we don't want you here. We don't like strangers in our village. ''

'' Is that the only reason why all of you were looking at us with hate in your eyes? '' Ji Eun asked because she knew that he lied. She could felt his fear everytime she approached him like she could hurt him. She didn't get an answer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter