chapter 7

I just need to stay awake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'' Please, don't die. You can't die. '' He was all in wounds. Suddenly she saw Minhyuk who was searching for her. He heard her voice so he went outside to see what is happening. When he saw her on bridge he was scared that something happen to her, but then he saw someone laying on bridge. Ji Eun was crying and looking for help. He run to the bridge.

'' Ji Eun...what  happened? '' Minhyuk asked her while he firstly looked at N and then at Ji Eun.

 ''l...l don't know. In one moment l heard someone's voice and in the second one l saw N running to me. The water...Water hurted him. He saved...my life. '' She couldn't stop crying. She blame herself because she went outside. Because she was on the bridge. Because N saved her life. She wanted to be on his place and started to cry harder. Minhyuk slowly approached to her and hugged her.  

'' Shh, please don't cry. It's not your fault. It's was destiny. I wouldn't regret to give my life for you also. '' He said while he was trying to help her to stand up. '' Then l hate destiny. '' She shouted and pushed him from herself. '' l hate the fact that every person around me must die. Am l cursed or what?! '' She covered face with her hand. She lowered her head on N's body. '' Please...forgive me. I should have die...not you. '' Minhyuk couldn't watch her like that. She suffered so much and and it was painful for him because he didn't know how to comfort her.

'' Please... don't do this to yourself. '' He pulled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter