Chapter 5

I just need to stay awake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ji Eun couldn't sleep. She was still recovering from the past few hours.

'' My mom sacrificed her life for ours. She sacrificed her life for mine. '' She said quietly and land her face on her knees. She felt her tears down her face. '' I'm guilty for her death. '' She blame herself for her mom's death. '' And that strange boy. Who is he? Why he helped us? He looks so famillier to me. I could bet that I saw him before '' She had so much questions on which she couldn't answer. She looked at Minhyuk who was already in his deep dream and lay next to him.

'' I don't deserve you...You'll always be in danger when you're with me. I...I love you Minhyuk. I know that you love me just like friend, but...I like you more than friend. I can't let you to be hurt because of me. I don't want to lose you. I only have you... '' She was so close to him that she could hear his breathing. She close her eyes and wanted to kiss his irresistible lips and she was so close to that, but suddenly she heard someone was calling her name.

'' Ji Eun..'' She open her eyes and look at Minhyuk, but he was still sleeping. She turned around to see if someone is in the house, but no one was there. '' Who is there? '' She asked but no one answered. She slowly get up to not wake up Minhyuk and walked to the window.

'' Ji Eun...'' That voice again. Like someone was calling her from the lake. She walked to door and went outside.

'' Don't be affraid... I'll not hurt you..I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter