Chapter 2

I just need to stay awake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'' Don't try to ran from me. You still think that you can excape? '' That voice followed every her step. The dreams became worst. Now she could feel his touch on her. The cold air passed across her entire body. It's was feeling of death.

'' Help...please...someone h..help me. '' She begged for help, but nobody wasn't there. Just she and he.

'' You're fear gives me so much power. Soon I'll be free and you'll be mine. '' She heard that horrible smile again.

'' Ji Eun..'' Someone was calling her name. Slowly the darkness was disappearing and the light show up. '' Ji Eun..please wake up. '' She felt someone shaking her body. '' Is that..? '' She spoke quietly and slowly open her eyes.

'' Yeah, it's me.'' She could see smile on Minhyuk's face. '' Gosh, I barely wake you up. You scared me on death. '' He said with shaking voice and hugged her.

'' This time was worst. He bacame stronger. He..he touched me. ''

'' Soon your nightmares will end. '' He tried to calm her, but even he didn't believed in what he just said. '' Are you ready? ''

'' Yeah, I think so. '' She said not very convincing. They took some clothes for trip and they were ready to go. The trip was long and the most of time they didn't spoke with each other any single word. Ji Eun watched through the window of the car. She was there, but like she wasn't. After sometime Minhyuk decided to break the silence and he spoke to her.

'' Are you okay? You seems destracted. ''

'' Um...you said something ? '' Her thoughts are back to the car.

'' Are you sure you want this..? ''

'' Do I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter