Chapter 9

I just need to stay awake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'' Ohh, okay...what should l do now? Maybe to tray to lower his temperature again? '' She decided and started approaching to bed.

'' Ji Eun...'' She saw N's mouth slowly opening. '' You must...to help...me. '' She barely could understand what he was saying. 

'' How...how can l help you? Tell me please. ''

'' You...you must...to kiss me. ''

'' W..what? '' She thought that she didn't hear well, so she wanted him to repeat.

'' I know...that it is...crazy, but you...have to..it's the...only way..trust me. '' 

''But...o..okay. '' // After all he saved my life. // She thought. // At least I can do this for him. And it's just a kiss....just a kiss.// She tried to calm herself but she was too scared. This was her first kiss and she didn't think that it'll be like this. She must to kiss somebody to save his life. It was like movie. But everything around her seems like a movie, she thought. She slowly stood above him.

I'll...kiss you. But promise me something. '' She looked into his eyes. '' This kiss will nothing mean to us, okay? '' She asked and acted like she was calm, but deep inside she felt something. He was attracting her on some way. On some strange way. Like she was conneccted with him somehow. 

'' Y...yeah. '' Now she was close to him that he could feel her perfume. And in that moment he knew that it will be hard to keep the promise given to her.

'' And..no one will ever know about it. Can you promise me that? ''

'' If you want....that. I'll keep...the promise. '' He said that, but his heart like it was broken on thousand pieces. He didn't want that to be just a kiss. And he didn't want her to kiss him just to save his life. He wanted her to want to kiss him like he wanted to kiss her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter