Chapter 4

I just need to stay awake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'' Whe...where am I? '' Ji Eun saw strange light that she even couldn't look at it. ''

'' You shouldn't be here. '' She heard softly voice who spoke to her.

'' Who are you? Is this just one more of my nigthmares? But why then I feel so safety here ? ''

'' It's not your nightmare. And I'll never hurt you. ''

'' But than, who are you? Do I know you? '' Ji Eun wanted to see the face of person who was behing the light.

'' I can't tell you nothing else. Just go home and never come back. Or if you do...you'll die. Remember this isn't just a dream.

'' Wait...I want to know how to defeat him. ''

'' You're not ready yet. '' The voice said while it was slowly disappearing together with the strong light.

'' NO! Please WAIT. Don't go. '' She shouted, but the voice wasn't there anymore. She stayed in darkness. Alone. Again.

'' Ji Eun wake up.'' She heard famillier voice and she slowly opened her eyes.

'' Minhyuk what is it? ''

'' I think we have a problem. '' He said and showed ouside with his eyes. She looked throught window and saw a bunch of people how they shouted and called her to get out. She felt fear and looked at Minhyuk and he just nodded.

'' I'll be with you. Don't be affraid. '' He took her hand and they slowly went out.

'' We don't want you here. LEAVE. You'll bring just a trouble to us and death. ''

'' Why...why are you saying that? I...I just want... '' She tried to say something, but her voice betrayed her. She couldn't say anything while her tears were rolling down her face.

'' Look peaople... '' Minhyuk spoke and look at her. She could see in his eyes like he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter