Better Boyfriend [Suga PT1]

Bangtanboys X Reader One Shots [Suga]

Better Boyfriend

He didn't love you. It was clear to everyone. Your Friend warned you but you were high over heels for Choi Youngjae. Yoongi and you were in your room sitting on your bed, he tried to calm you down but he didn't reach his goal. You sobbed in your bed sheets grabbing the pillow beside you pinching it.

"He's an I was so stupid he is dumb and not even that attractive!!Why did I like him? Yoongi say something!" You screamed, your parents weren't home so you could be as loud as you wanted.

"Well what should I say? Like...I war..." Yoongi couldn't end his sentence because you interrupted him.

"Don’t you dare you say that you warned me Min Yoongi!" You shouted at him.

"Nina did I tell you how cute you look when you're in rage?" He said and you blushed.

"Well...Look Youngjae never said things like that" you started to tear up again.

Yoongi Groaned "can you for once think of anything else than Youngjae?!" He nearly screamed at you and you became quiet.

"H...eey sorry Yoongi i didnt want to bother you" you looked at your matress.

Yoongi felt guilty.

"Nina...Mianhae..., I didn’t want to shout at you"

You remained silent.

"It’s just...look it’s difficult for me...I’m in love for at least 5 years and hearing the one talking about her ex-boyfriend the whole day is tiring" he turned away from you.

The things he said surprised you. You weren't stupid you knew that he meant you.

"Yoongi...does that mean...me? 'For...5 Years?!"

He didn’t say anything.

"Yoongi! Answer me!"

Still no answer.

"Pff" you turned away facing the wall, suddenly Yoongi spun you around and crashed his lips on yours. He moved his lips with passion and slowly you started to do the same. Both of you kissed each other like nothing before Yoongi poked you lips with his tongue asking for entrance, which you immediately allowed. He at your lips and moved his tongue to explore every inch of your mouth. Slowly both of you lied down on your bed. Yoongi didn’t stop kissing you; he slowly let his hands wander down your upper body until they slipped under your top. You broke the kiss and looked at him.

"Nina...I love you" he said confident.

You were unsure what to do, you felt butterflies in your belly it was more than love you never had that feeling with Youngjae. Yoongi started to and bite your neck and you groaned you pulled his head back up to meet with his lips. Once you stopped you let him penetrate your neck until you whispered "I love you too" in his ear you felt him smiling on your skin, and that made you heart jump and pound like crazy. Yoongi intertwined his hand with yours.

"Never leave me!" 💜😁