That Morning [Suga]

Bangtanboys X Reader One Shots [Suga]

That Morning

Every time you thought back at the thing that happened this morning you became dizzy.

HE kissed YOU. Like, why did he do that? You are a girl like the others, not that pretty to be noticed, but not that ugly or weird to get bullied.

But HE KISSED YOU. You asked yourself like 1000 times that day. And still today, you don’t know the answer.

5 Years Passed, You both Graduated and started study.

You Lay on the Couch in your and Yoongi’s shared room.

You stared at the Ceiling, and the question from about 5 years ago came back to your Mind.

‘Why did he do that?’  You mumbled.

‘Who did what?’ Yoongi suddenly spoke up, settling himself next to you.

‘Oh...uhm I didn’t heard you coming in Yoongi’ you said a bit startled.

‘Sorry Nina’ you blushed a bit, since the kiss your heart made a jump every time he was there, and it still does.

‘Yoongi?’ You whispered, sitting on your bed looking to his.

 ‘Yes, what is it?’  He looked up from his Phone, directly in your eyes.

Your Heart began o pound faster. And your legs got weak.

‘Why did you kiss me back then?’ You asked.

He remained silent.

‘Yoongi…’ You said again, still no answer.

He looked in your eyes with some sort of pain??

‘You don’t have to answer when you don’t want to…’ You said. You turned your little lamp off and lay yourself down. You faced the wall, and your back Yoongi.

You wanted to sleep but you couldn’t, but also you didn’t want to get up or face Yoongi.

 

 

 

 

Suddenly you noticed that someone sat down on your bed. You noticed how someone came near your ear, you could feel his breath on your skin and it gave you Goosebumps, you tried to keep on ‘sleeping’ until you felt 2 hands grabbing your body, go got turned around and you opened your eyes, seeing Yoongi hovering over you.

You held your breath.

 

‘Nina…’ He whispered. He looked in your eyes.

He came closer and closer, you were afraid of what will happen so you closed your eyes out of reflex.  

Suddenly you felt his lips on your Lips. He passionately kissed you until you answered his Kiss. You turned your head to have a better angle to kiss him.

He let his hands wander down your sides your Stomach and arms. You grabbed his Hands and stopped him from going further.

‘Yoongi…why?’ You asked. He knew that you didn’t mean the thing now but the thing in the past.

‘Because I ing love you Nina, it feels like forever, but you never noticed me, not back then, even now we aren’t more than roommates’ He said. You looked in his eyes, and couldn’t believe that he actually did.

You just pulled him down and pressed your lips on his. You both grew into the Kiss and just stopped when both of you went out of breath.

‘I love you too Yoongi’ you panted.

He hugged you and you both drifted off to sleep cuddling together. ♥