Old Friends [Suga]

Bangtanboys X Reader One Shots [Suga]

Old Friends

You walked through the shopping mall with your best friend. It's been now 3 years since you moved, since u saw your best friend Min Yoongi. You didn't know why, but lately you thought too much about it. You missed him a lot
'What's up' you heard your friend asking, she looked at you with worried eyes, she always knew when something was wrong, so you didn't even tried to lie to her.
'Yoongi' you simply said. 
'Oh I see' she looked away and kept on walking.
'You really should get over him...' her worried look depend.
'I know...'you said looking down.
Your friend swung an arm around your shoulder and you smiled.
'What would I do without you' you said
'You probably would lie in your bed, the whole day' she laughed.
'Wow, not even funny' you said hitting her. Both of you started laughing until she suddenly stopped and stared right to a little store entrance.
'Heirloom over there, isn’t that...Yoongi?' She said.
'Stop joking, you know that I miss him' you said locking your eyes on the ground.
'No, No I’m serious! Look over there, Yoongi!'
she pointed at a little flower shop.
You looked up straight the store and your heart stopped. Indeed, it was Yoongi.
You felt your eyes getting wet, you started crying.
'Hey are you okay?' You heard your friend asking. You didn’t answer, but let your bags fall to the ground. You ran or your best friend who turned around, his back facing you. You jumped on his back surprising him. 'Yoongi missed you' you sobbed on his back.
'What da, who are you' he was about to push you down when he turned his face a bit and looked right into your eyes.
He put you down and hugged you.
'Oh my god, I didn’t think I would see you again! Nina I missed you!' He said.
Also his eyes teamed up.

You didn’t say anything and just kissed him. He kissed you back. You kissed until both of you needed to breathe. He leaned his forehead against yours.