Stranger [Suga]

Bangtanboys X Reader One Shots [Suga]

Stranger

You walked on the sidewalk on your way home, when you bumped into someone.

 

'Oh I’m sorry' the stranger said while looking at you.

'It's alright' you said and smiled at him.

He was handsome and not much bigger than you.

 

'I would like to invite you to a cafe, for apologizing' he said and showed such a cute smile that you wanted to squish his cheek.

 

'Ha-ha no, no need to, besides you're stranger and I think also your mom taught you not to go with strangers' you said, turning around to go.

 

'Yeah she told me, but she also told me to be polite, and for being polite I want to apologize and what is better for a young good looking lady than a to go in a cafee with an amazing looking guy'  he said while he bit on his lower lip.

Hot. He was hot while doing so. That was the only thing that came you into mind.

 

'I am Min Yoongi, let’s start talking, so we get to know each other’s and don’t have to treat us like strangers' he offered you a hand and you accepted it, and shook his hand.

 

'I am Nina, nice to meet you though, even when it's a bit weird' you said still smiling.

You felt comfortable near him, like you knew him for years.

That’s the start of a great friendship. Still after many Years

You both went shopping, eating ice cream, talked about school, and about family and relationship and there you found out that Yoongi wanted to find the girl of his life and that he maybe already found it, but he didn't know if she liked him back. You were a bit disappointed to hear that and felt a sting at your heart but you gave him advices to find out, or letting her know. You said that YOU would like to get flowers from the boy, and that he should have time for you, and understand you and help you and just be there for you. You would like a room full of candles and rose petals (sure this sounded like a cliché(?) But you loved things like that) and you told him that she maybe liked it as well. He thanked you and both of you went home. Alone.

 

3 days later.

 

You got an emergency call from Yoongi, he was at his house, and needed some things to cook. As the good friend you are you quickly grabbed a box of eggs and a pack milk and went to Yoongi.

When you stood at the entrance door, ringed, and no one opened the door u became inpatient and wanted to put the things down and go home, when you suddenly heard Yoongi from inside.

 

'Come in' he said and you opened the door.

You were greeted by the smell of vanilla and a well-known atmosphere. You put down the bag with the cook ingredients and walked into the living room. The whole ground was full of rose petals and candles, which gave the only light.  Yoongi was nowhere to be seen and you just wanted to go, you thought he had his 'dream girl' as guest and didn’t want to bother them. Just as you turned around you heard a person entering the room behind you. He quickly approached you and leaned his head on your shoulders. No one said anything. Silence occupied the room.

 

'Nina...I know this is...well I don’t know...but I want to tell you something' Yoongi whispered in your ear, sending Goosebumps on your whole body. You turned around and saw Yoongi kneeling in front of you grabbing something from behind. He held a flower in his left hand and held it into your direction.

 

'I love you Nina since the day we met, I never believed in love at first sight, but you changed that...I want you to know, that I’m so happy, that we became friends and stuff, it was a great time, but now, I want to take our relationship to the next step, I know we never dated, and this is surprising but...do you want to become my wife? “He said and you felt a tear running down your cheek. How often did you dream this, and now? Now the Min Yoongi who you loved for some years asked you to become his wife?  Dreams came true. Gou Quickly grabbed the flower and said 'Yes' he got up standing in front of you and you kissed him. Passionate but slow, the perfect first kiss.

 

'I love you Min Yoongi'

I love you too Min Nina'

 

You ended up cuddling with Yoongi on his sofa, it felt nice, warm, and right, you knew he was the right for the future and you knew you won’t regret your decision at all ♥