Never Leave Me Again [Suga]

Bangtanboys X Reader One Shots [Suga]

Never Leave Me Again

It was a rainy day when you rang the bell at BTS dorm. You stood in front of the door and waited for someone to open it, you heard that they talked about Yoongi.

 

'Move your lazy to the door Min Yoongi' you heard Namjoon scream

 

Finally you could listen to someone’s footsteps walking to the door and a smiling Jungkook greeted you.

 

'Hey how are you? Long time no seen' he immediately hugged you, what you didn't noticed -the jealous looks of Yoongi when he glared at cookie.

'I’m fine, I'm happy to be back, America was great but here I feel home'

 

You were on an exchange with an American guy for 3 months

You skyped everyday with Yoongi and the others, but you missed them though.

 

Namjoon and also Jin ran to the front door once Kookie let go of you and hugged you.

 

'Great you're back, Yoongi started to get depressed' Namjoon whispered

 

'I’m not, don't lie!!' he screamed as he understood was Namjoon said.  You just chuckled and noticed how he blushed

 

Finally also Yoongi stood up and hugged you

'I’m so happy to have you back, never leave me again! '

An abnormal feeling build up in your stomach and you thought someone would tickle you but this wasn't the case, when Yoongi laid his head onto your shoulder your heart started beating faster but you didn't understand why. 

After what felt for years he let go of you, and his warmth immediately left you.

'Is she back?  Is she back? ' you heard a familiar voice screaming from behind, it was Taehyung who jumped into the living room where everyone stood around you he walked towards You and hugged you friendly as he showed his cute smile which reminded of a WhatsApp Emoji. Right after Taehyung, Hoseok came in and looked at you.

'Wow did you grow since the last time I saw you?' He laughed and hugged you. 

 

'Sit down and tell us about your experience in America!' Kookie said and you all made your way to the couch when Jin went to the kitchen and came back with some snacks.

 

You started to tell them everything you saw and what happened once you finished everyone looked at you like you just told them your whole life story

 

'I’m sorry I talk too much' you apologized when Yoongi grabbed your hand and your heart again skipped a beat.

 

'Its fine we all missed you and wanted to know what you did without us.' he chuckled and blushed when he noticed where his hands were

 

‘Right!’

Jin said to break the building silence. 

 

'How about we take a walk? ‘Yoongi suddenly said surprising EVERYONE because normally be was even too lazy to go to the kitchen which was right next to the living room.

 

'Uhmm yes sure why not,  fresh air wont be bad' you said while looking into yoongis eyes.

 

You and yoongi went to the front door when he grabbed a jacket and put it on; you came right from the airport and gave the luggage to your parents so you didn’t have a jacket with you so you went out with only a thin pullover on.

 

When you stood in front of the house you noticed that something was different that in the dorm, Yoongi was silent and so were you.

You both stood there for about 10 minutes until you started too shiver. Yoongi looked at you and asked 'are you cold?'

You lightly nodded and noticed that Yoongi took his jacket of to put it over your shoulders.

'Here you go' he smiled at you and you heart started beating like hell while you felt his warmth on your shoulders going through your stomach. Suddenly Yoongi put his hands at your shoulders and looked in your eyes

''I like you quite long now; it was a hard time without you please promise me to Never leave me again'' he said and you noticed that his head moved to yours until his lips met yours, you were surprised but immediately replied the kiss.

When you pulled back you just looked into the others eyes

 

'I love you Yoongi'

'I love you more' he smiled warmly at you and hugged you.  And you never wanted to let him go or go anywhere without him.