In Dress and Suit [Suga]

Bangtanboys X Reader One Shots [Suga]

Dress And Suit

You waited for your best childhood friend Min Yoongi, to come out of the changing room. You two decided to go shopping, because Yoongi needed a new suit for the music show BTS was invited to. You waited and finally after minutes which felt like hours, the curtains moved and Yoongi in a black suit stepped out standing right in front of you when he stopped. The suit changed his whole appearance and it was kind of cute, so you chuckled.

‘Hey don’t laugh I took you with me because I thought you wouldn’t judge me!’ he said while pouting, looking much cuter than before. You saw a blush creeping on his face as you apologized:

‘Sorry Yoongi, but you just look so cute in that suit’ you took a second look at him, and now he looked more handsome than cute and you felt weird staring at him like this. You had a crush on him for quite a long time, but you never managed to let him know, or you just were afraid of his actions, maybe he reject you, or he would break the contact between you and him, and you would lose your best friend, so you remained still.

‘I want you to try on a dress as well!’ he said while you kept on staring at him.

When you finally got what he said you gasped. You really didn’t like dresses and no one ever saw you in one, none of your friends, not even your family.

‘No! Forget it I won’t wear a dress’ you said in a tone you rarely used, especially when Yoongi was around.

‘Please do it for me’ he looked at you with the cutest face he could manage to make, making you breathless, he was just too cute.

‘Okay, but when you laugh at me I will go!’ You said annoyed by the fact that Min Yoongi managed to make you wear a dress in front of him.

‘I will choose one’ he happily jumped around in the store, looking for a perfect dress. When he came back he gave you a dress which reminded of a wedding dress.

‘Are you kidding me?! A wedding dress?!’ you looked at him in a shocked state.

‘Yes, you will look great in it! For sure!’ he again pouted melting your heart for the x time this day.

You took the dress and stepped in the changing room and put the dress on. 

Once you finished you looked into the mirror in front of you.

Man how badly you wished you could wear such a dress on your wedding with Yoongi, but you knew that won't happen in years so you immediately stopped your imagination.

You pushed the curtains to the side and stepped out of the changing room just to see a staring Yoongi.

 

'W...wow.. You look so great!!'

He almost screamed.

You caught yourself blushing that deeply.

The stepped near and you stared at the ground not wanting to meet his eyes. It was to embarrassing.

 

'Th... Thanks' you stuttered and noticed how near Yoongi stood at you. 

You saw his eyes locked on the dress staring until he lifted his head and looked in your eyes. It was silent, no one was around and the fact that Yoongi came near every second scared you.

He still looked into your eyes until he lifted your chin and kissed you.

 

You couldn't believe what happened when he broke the kiss and again looked in your eyes.

'Whh… aa… What was that?'

You asked still shocked.

 

'Well this was a kiss I guess'

He said blushing.

 

'Yeah I know Pabo but what for? '

 

'Because I'm in love with you'

He said locking his eyes on the ground. You just stared at him not believing what he just said to you. Your crush loves you?!

A dream came true or not?

 

'What about you please don't be mad at me I really love you, I loved you since middle school but I never was brave enough to say anything'

 

You kept on staring until you finally breathe out.

You took a step near Yoongi and captured your lips with his for the second time.

 

When you pulled back you hugged him and whispered in his ear

'I love you too Min Yoongi'