Chapter 6

Pinky Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: Wu YiFan


  “Mr. Wu, Mr. Oh, you two are late again…” I heard Ms. Sunny shout at us, making me flinch slightly, I wasn’t the only one though because SeHun to had flinch at the teacher’s yell. “Why? Why are you late again?” She asked this time with a calmer voice, and that scared me worse then her yells. “He did it,” SeHun started, pointing over to the new kid that stood shyly next to Ms. Sunny. “He ran into while I was making my way to class, and I got yelled at…” I nodded, looking at the teacher. “Yeah, He ran into me as well. And I got chewed out by Mr. Choi.” I said looking at the teacher for response she only rolled her eyes telling us too go sit down before returning her attention too the new kid, Lu… Han right? Whatever, all I know is, he should stay away from me or else he will get hurt.

  Walking to my seat at the back of the class, I grieved a big sigh. It was to early in the morning for this. Chanyeol was propped happily in his seat as some midget kid wearing thick eyeliner yelled at him. This was an every day thing, and like everyday, I tried tiptoed my way into my seat. It was going well, at first anyways.

  “Kris! Come sit next to us.” Chanyeol shouted towards me, shutting up the eyeliner diva. I sighed deeply, I wasn’t rude all the time but I really didn’t want to sit with them. At all.

  “Chanyeol Hyung, let him go he doesn’t want to be bothered with us remember?” SeHun said, taking the only available seat next to them. I rolled my eyes at him, but mental thanked him at the same time as I made my way to the fair back nearest to the window. Also noticing the new kid had decided to sit in the front. How fun would it be to toss a few paper balls in his direction?

Chapter 6: Oh SeHun


  “Hyung you’re a .” I said looking at him, slapping him in the back of the head when he only gave me a sloppy smile. How old was he 4? Sighing, I let my eyes wonder the room, catching a sight of the new kid sitting two seats in front of me. He was cute, I admit that, but I’ll have to get him back for running into me. I smirked at the thought, maybe I could play at his heart strings a little no one can resist me.

  “Yah, Oh SeBooty! Stop staring at the new kid like your going too eat him.” The kid next to Chanyeol said. I smirked over at him and laughed at the disgusted look he gave me in return. “Ah, Bacon Hyung lighten up!” I said, making Chanyeol laugh and the other tch at me.

  “, My name is Byun ing Baekhyun, and don’t forget it!” He yelled at me, and I smiled at him because honest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter