Chapter 4

Pinky Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: Do Kyungsoo

 

  I sighed walking through the cooking section of the library, I gave up finding Kai a long time ago. If he wouldn’t have wondered off we wouldn’t be in this mess right now, and by mess I mean him going missing. “YiXing that isn’t Kyungie, Kyungie had big eyes remember, this is Baozi, MinSeok.” I heard someone say from a distance. Why were they talking about me, and more importantly who were they? I continued walking up the isle till I reached the end, when I got there my heart began to do some crazy things, because in the middle of that area stood four of my long lost, best friends. I stood there for a few minutes thinking of what to say until a bunch of words just came out all at once. “Sorry if I’m interrupting anything but I heard someone say my name” I mentally face palmed at how lame that came out because the moment I said it, all eyes were on me, and the boy sitting on the floor had a big smile on his face.
 “Kyungie?” The boy on the ground said standing up and running to me, hugging me tightly. I smiled even though the whole thing took me by surprise. It’s was nice feeling someone else’s warmth around me other than my own. “Do you remember us?” Came the voice of the boy sitting down at the table, he was holding a unicorn book in his hand, and that made me smile wider, because I knew exactly who he was. “How could I forget you guys?” I said, the boy hugging me slowly started removing his self. “This is MinSeok. You’re YiXing, and the two next to you are Joonmyun and JongDae.” I wasn’t shocked by the reaction I got after that, I was surrounded by more warmth coming from other humans, and it felt nice.
  “Kyungsoo-Hyung! Where ar… Oh sorry am I interrupting some kind of freaky o?” I sighed, happy moment ruined by none other than Kai. I turned around to him a weak smile on my face. “No, Kai. You weren’t interrupting a o, a happy moment on the other hand was ruined by you.” I snapped slightly turning back to the group of boys that were staring aimlessly at Kai. “What Hyungs? You guys do remember JongIn right?” I asked pointing at the idiot who was staring back at the others just as aimlessly.  “No, no we remember it’s just he got so uh… tall” Joonmyun said and I couldn’t agree more what were teens these days taking to get so tall?
  “Tall really? You and I know that’s not the only thing that changed about our y JongIn here.” I heard JongDae say, which I noticed gave Kai to much proud because he had started to puff out his chest. “And what exactly else change about me hyung?” He asked, and I mentally slapped him, everyone knew they answer was not going to be very nice if it was coming from Kim JongDae. “Well JongIn. You were always a very handsome boy, but now you are tall, y and! Tan.” I blinked in shook trying to hold on to my laughter when I noticed Kai’s face become gloomy. Good one JongDae good one. “I’m not tanned.” Kai said looking away from the group of boys, I bet he was wishing he was far away in a hole right now. Serves him right for making me look for him in this huge library. “So how did you and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter