Chapter 3

Pinky Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Kim MinSeok

   They looked so familiar Joonmyun, YiXing. Not to mention I ran into to someone who looked like Lu-Ge. Not to mention the fact that I met a group of boys in the park that looked like YiFan, Chanyeol, and JongDae, but that was completely impossible. Right I mean I couldn’t have it was just luck. It’s just because I miss them because the same thing happened when I was in Chungju, everyone looked like JongDae. I don’t know why! It’s just they looked alike. Why is it always JongDae tho…
  “Minnie! Come down here we are going over to meet the new neighbors I think you’ll be happy.” I blinked, be happy about what meeting new people? We were also new even though we moved in a week ago, Ahaha that reminded me of the song. Anyways, not wishing to hear my mother’s mouth again I stood up and walked down stairs. I noticed my mother was holding Wonshik and they were dressed different then what they were before. She must be really hoping to make a good first impression. I walked over to my mom a smile present on my face. “Hey, why would I be happy to meet the new neighbors?” I asked, she smirked as she started walking to the door. “You’ll see” She said opening the door, and walking out the house, I followed close behind her. “What is it?” I kept asking her as we walked to the house next to us. I kept asking questions, until she shut me up by knocking on the door. They must have been very bored because the second my mom knocked on it again the door opened right up.
  A woman with beautiful long Jasmine hair was standing in the door way her husband next to her, and next to them was their son….JongDae!? No way, I hadn’t noticed I had been staring until a voice broke me out of my thoughts. “Hey MinSeok-Hyung, long time no see” I smiled, I didn’t want to believe it, but it was impossible to deny this was my JongDae, he was the boy I saw in the park. Which meant! The others I saw the others were totally my friends! They had to be if this was JongDae, I couldn’t help myself when I in golfed him in a huge hug, I was happy until he started talking again. “Hyung, doesn’t look like you’ve grown much over the years.” I broke the hug glaring at him, the boy had a proud smirk on his face. My mother must have felt my rage as she handed me Wonshik and told me to go put him to bed. I haven’t seen him over six years and that’s the way he greets me? I haven’t grown. How dare he speak to me like that! I was in raged and annoyed. The moment I got inside and laid my brother in bed, I went to my room and started screaming. I hated being called short just as much as being mistaken for a freshman or secondary school kid. I laid on my bed with my head phones in my ears. Maybe tomorrow I’ll go and apologize for over reacting but right now, I want to sleep.

  What about tomorrow would you love me forever, counting the days wishing you could remember who I was. When you tore me apart. Six long years and it ended in December one more dream that you won’t remember. Could I comfort you when the days all thr……. Beep, Beep.

  I groaned rolling over in my bed. Realizing that my phone was still playing music, and my alarm had suddenly came on. What idiot falls asleep with head-phones in their ear? Me, I do I’m an idiot. I sighed getting up from my bed tossing my phone on it as I headed to the bathroom to get ready for school. I was done in 30 minutes or more when I walked out the bathroom tripping over something. I looked around to see what it was, but when I saw it I screamed loud and proud.  “What the hell are you doing lying on the floor, better yet why are you in my house?” I shouted at the boy, who in rely smirked as he stood up. “I wanted to drive hyung to school I haven’t seen you in forever and I wanted to say sorry for it.” He said to me a smile on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter