Chapter 2

Pinky Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Kim Joonmyun

 As the school day ended me and Lay had decided to go back to my house sense his parent’s couldn’t pick him up. We had just gotten to the parking lot when I had ran smack dab into the back of somebody falling on my . It just looked like I was bumping into everything today. As I looked back up I saw a tall boy with blond hair and brown highlights glaring down at me. Lay had helped me up as the boys gaze never broke from me.
 
“It was just an accident” I heard Lay say, trying to defend me, but the boy only scoffed as he walked away. For some reason those eyes, and lips reminded me of somebody I knew long time ago. I just sighed, today was totally not my day. I watched as the boy walked away getting into the silver car that I had seen earlier this morning. So he was the one with SXYKRIS on his tail plate I thought to myself. This boy must have had a serious narcissistic problem if he had that on the back of his car. As me and Lay stood there staring at the boy I couldn’t help thinking how much he reminded me of somebody that I used to know, well not exactly cause known of my friends were s like he was, but he did kind look like one. Remembering that I had to get home by a certain time I turned around, to be meet face to…uh chest? With a well giant basically, he was really handsome with slightly big ears, and orangey brown curly hair, it was cute on him. “Sorry, if I scared you” He said, I got a big shock when he spoke his voice was so deep, but he looked like a baby. I looked at him as I shook the shock away, he had a wide toothy smile on his face as he eyed me and Lay. “Scared who got scared?” I asked as looked over at Lay who was laughing, damn him for being cute cause if he wasn’t I would have been slapping him in the head asking him what was so damn funny. “It’s nothing it’s just you jumped when you saw me.” The boy stated, for some reason this sent Lay into a huge fit of giggles, I just rolled my eyes at him before turning to the baby-faced-wide-smiling-giant. “Sorry then, you know it’s not every day I am greeted by a chest in my vision.” I said sarcastically, at this point Lay had leaned on to me laughing again. Trust me when I say he was lucky to be cute, because I would have choked him for being so annoying.
 
The tall figure in front of me though, obviously didn’t mind the laughing boy, because he still had that goofy wide smile on his face. “So.” The boy had started as he suddenly looked at me seriously. “I saw what happened, with you and Kris, he isn’t a bad guy really trust me” I looked at him with my eye brows raised, this boy was crazy, how could he say that this “Kris” boy wasn’t a bad guy. ”I know what you’re thinking but really he isn’t a bad guy! I meet him this summer at a park, me him and two others were there. He is cool ok.” I let the guy ramble as I whispered to Lay that we should leave right now, we had slowly turned away from the boy who was still talking about how his friend Kris was a nice person.

 We were getting close to the car when the boy was once again in front of us stopping us in our tracks. Lay looked confused, I think he was wondering the same thing I was, why wasn’t he leaving? “I’m sure I’m annoying you but I just wanted to introduce myself before I left you guys alone,” He said, to me his voice sounded a little apologetic but I guess Lay hadn’t caught onto that. “I’m Park Chanyeol it was nice talking to you guys, I guess.” After finishing what he said he left but me and Lay could only stand there staring at the boys back, my eyes had widened in disbelief. Could it be? Park Chanyeol? My old best-friend? Who always smiled, the happiest virus that liked to clear up problems and also cause them? Now that I think about it he did kind of looked like him, and my Chanyeol was also very tall, and he acted just like him, but it couldn’t be my Chanyeol because he moved to Busan 6 years ago. As I turned around I saw Lay standing there staring at the tall boys figure leave, I slowly snapped my fingers in his direction trying to get his attention, it took a couple of tries but he had put all his focus on me and I asked him for the time, after gett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter