Sehun. (2/2)

사랑스러운

chikoerror:  Sehun & Suho @mama2014 HK

tumblr_ncnjpfgQH51rxrwmoo1_250.gif

tumblr_nbpjj8q3rA1sncgk2o2_250.gif

tumblr_nfo25rMom81sncgk2o1_500.gif

tumblr_nfo25rMom81sncgk2o2_500.gif

 

                The smell of black coffee filling up the whole room, along with the sound of someone flipping pages of a newspaper. Bacon and egg were never an option for breakfast in Seoul, but it was an exception when he’s out of schedule. Slippers and glasses were also never a choice for mornings in Seoul, but he couldn’t care less right now. He sips once, twice of his hot coffee and continues enjoying his one of a kind morning. Life's good when you have leisure time, he thought.

                Small steps from across the room could be heard, accompanied by a groan from that certain someone.

                “You look like a grandpa,” The younger finally appears with tired eyes and sleepy voice, hands crossing over his chest, his body leaning against the wall for support, a sly smirk hanging on his face. “Since when did you drink coffee? And why do you read that paper anyway? It’s in French.”

                The older rolls his eyes. “Well good morning to you too, Sehun”

                The younger laughs, approaching Joonmyun. “I thought you had a fetus on milk.” He slips his hands to Joonmyun’s waist, hugging him from behind. “Why did you leave me?”

                “Sehunnie, our room and the kitchen is only 5 feet away,” Joonmyun says as he smiles.  “And to answer your question, I’ve been drinking coffee since I was 17, and I know French a little. My brother thought me when I was in middle school. And I do not have a fetus on milk.”

                “5 feet feels like 5 miles in the morning, hyung. Next time, don’t leave me until I wake up.” He said as he burries his head to inhale the older’s scent. “I like the sight of Joonmyun in the morning with coffee and european newspaper, but I prefer Joonmyun sleeping peacefully next to me in the morning then drink his milk afterwards.”

                Joonmyun chuckles hearing Sehun’s remarks, “You are such a big baby” Then he leans afterwards to capture Sehun’s lips, “My big baby.”

                Sehun could wake up to this every morning.

 


 

                Sehun and Joonmyun spent the the whole day shopping, both of them bringing lots of shopping bags in their hand.

                “The world wasn’t lying when they say Paris is one hell of a shopping town.” Sehun says as he and Joonmyun cross the road for the nth time today.

                “They sure did,” Joonmyun says as they arrived at the other side of the road. “Aren’t you hungry, Sehunnie?”

                Not long after that, Sehun caught the sound Joonmyun’s stomach growling. “Aren’t you hungry, Joonie?” Sehun asks after he laughed.

                Joonmyun’s face reddens from embarrassment. He nodded in the end, though.

                They talk about stuff as they stroll through the city, and after some minutes they stopped by a restaurant to have dinner.

 

                “I’ll have Scallops as the appetizer and Beef with Red wine pasta as the main.” Joonmyun says to the waitress as his eyes scanned the Menu. “What would you like to drink, sir? A fine wine for a fine gentleman, perhaps?” The waitress offers as a seductive smirk playing on her face.

                “I’ll go with Vanilla Milkshake.”

 

                Sehun did not purposely laugh a little too harder than he should that night, but the waitress’ expression is hella funny.

                “I can’t believe you laughed that hard earlier, Sehun! All eyes were set on our table because of you!” Joonmyun nags with a pout, as they walk to their hotel after a hilarious dinner.

                “I swear I was this close to punch her face for flirting with you but then I saw her face and it was priceless!” Sehun says as he kept laughing, which causes Joonmyun to sulk even more.

                “What is so funny about me ordering a Vanilla Milkshake.”

                “Seriously? Hyung, you had her at Scallops and Beef with Red wine pasta but not at Vanilla Milkshake! I bet she had high expectations at first but then.. Poof!”

                Joonmyun frowns harder, and he lets out a sigh. When they finally reach their room, the older says as he lowers his  head, “So.. you think I’m a Poof as well?”

                Sehun stops laughing, then he puts down all of the shopping bags in his hands, and approaches the older. He hugs the leader, and ruffles his hair affectionally. “Yes. You’re a Poof to me. But that’s what I love about you. You’re different, and please know that your Poof is rather cute and amusing to me. So keep Poof-ing.”

                Joonmyun blushes hard, and hugs his boyfriend back. “You never failed to flutter my heart, Sehunnie.”

                “I thought I was the one who is always fluttered by you?” Sehun replies with a heart-warming smile.

                Joonmyun chuckles, parting from the hug to see the maknae’s face clearly. He puts his hands on both sides of Sehun’s cheeks, and says “I hope it stays like this forever.”

                Sehun nods in approval. The younger inches closer, attempting to press their foreheads together. He circles his hands by Joonmyun’s waist. Both of them stayed still, wanting to cherish the moment for some time. Their slow but steady breath is the only thing that could be heard in the room.

                Sehun felt a sudden wave of guilt remembering his agreement with Chanyeol. Joonmyun still hasn’t acknowledged anything, even when he’s the main reason of why Sehun and Chanyeol were competing in the first place. Sehun decided to tell the older the truth, before it gets any further.

                “Hyung, I have something to tell you,” Sehun parted a bit, staring anxiously at his lover’s brown orbs. “And you might not like this.”

 


 

                “I have never been so disappointed at you, Sehun.”

                The younger is sitting on the edge of the bed, with the older standing in front of him. Sehun lowers his head. He knows, sooner or later he will face the consequences, but he’s not expecting this kind of reaction from his lover. He thought Joonmyun would be just a little mad at him and decided to tell everyone the truth, but instead he said those hurtful words without any anger, only disappointment. Knowing that he has disappointed his most loved treasure, it hurts the younger. A lot.

                “I’m so sorry, Joonie-hyung. I—I was reckless and I am so sorry.”

                No replies. Instead of forgiving him, the older walks away from Sehun and leans to wall nearby the window.

                Sehun sighs. He regret everything he did and he has never been so guilty in his entire life. He attempts to apologize again but were cut off by the older, “Hyung I—” “Do you even know what heart break feels like, Sehun?”

                The younger gulps. Sehun feels like crying. But that wouldn’t be sufficient for now.

                “Why don’t you imagine if you were on Chanyeol’s shoes. Have you ever imagined how would Chanyeol feels when he knows all these competitions were fake? That he has lost in the first place? That no matter what he did was a waste of time?” The older continues, as he stares deeply into Sehun’s eyes. “No wonder why he clings onto me for these past weeks…”

                Silence envelops the room. After a good 10 seconds, Joonmyun inhales a heavy breath then continues again, “Sehun you have to know that I am not tolerating this kind of problem. You know it’s not only affecting you and him. Heck, Do you even know how guilty I am right now?”

                Sehun is shaking. Joonmyun has never been so mad before, and it’s scaring him. He’s scared for what would happen next, and what would Joonmyun feel towards him after this. “I am so disappointed, Sehun. But I am disappointed at myself as well. I’ve been too close to him these days and I’m afraid he might think I’m giving him a chance.” A break of silence again. “I am so careless…” The leader says, more like a whisper.

                Joonmyun stands straight, throwing Sehun glares like a deadly hawk. “YOU are giving him a chance to break his own heart. IF this agreement never existed in the first place, HE wouldn’t have to go through a phase where he is happy because of me, where he thinks he would win and have ME, where he thinks when all these competition ends he will have ME  all to HIMSELF. But that’s okay for you because you know I’m yours, right?! What about him? Knowing all the reason for the happiness he feels were all FAKE?” After Joonmyun throws him a tantrum, his chest is rising rapidly. He’s furious. More than he thought he would ever be.

 

                The younger kept his mouth shout for the entire time. Scared is definitely an understatement to describe how Sehun feels. Sehun has never been this scared in his entire life. He knows now how it feels to face his biggest fear without knowing nothing about what would happen next.

                 Joonmyun’s eyes and face turned red, signaling that he’s really mad that he’s about to cry. He has to hold his urge to run and hug the leader, and also the urge to cry right here and there. Every words coming out from Joonmyun’s mouth is a knife that stabs Sehun’s heart, but he knows Joonmyun is right. How could he be so selfish and ignorant?

                Today is a roller-coaster of emotion for Sehun. When he woke up this morning, he’s the happiest man alive, waking up to his lovely boyfriend by the kitchen, having bacon and egg as breakfast. They had fun today, shopping and had a pleasurable dinner. Doing the this that they weren’t able to do in Seoul. Not having to face the sasaengs and manager and whatever there was back in Seoul. Spending the whole day hand in hand. This is Happiness for Sehun. But right now he feels like the most pathetic man in the world. His heart is shattered into million pieces. Never in his life he felt this sorrow.

                He didn’t expect to be so heart-broken like this tonight, he imagined the day with his lover would end with cuddles and kisses, but instead it ended with cries and tantrums. He doesn’t know what will happen next. What he knows is he’s not ready for whatever it is.

                Silence. Silence is the only thing that surrounds them for a minute or so.

                “No. We are not breaking up.” Joonmyun says, breaking the silence, as if he can read Sehun’s mind. Sehun lets out the breath that he has been holding for so long, anxiety were washed all over from him. It feels like a huge weight were taken off from his shoulder, and he’s sure as hell he has never been more grateful than this.

                Joonmyun approaches Sehun, cups his cheeks and kisses him by the forehead. This causes Sehun’s shield of emotion to break, letting out all of the tears he’s been holding for so long. The younger hugs the leader tightly, so tight that it might break Joonmyun’s bones.

                Joonmyun parted from the hug to wipe the younger's tears. “I love you, Sehunnie. And I’m keeping my promise.”

                Right now, happy is an understatement to describe how Sehun feels.

                “But you know you have to fix all the mess you've caused, right?”

 


 

Author's note: hi hi guess who had passed finals week

anticipate faster update from now on!

so here we go again! what do you think about our lovely couple sehun x suho?:3

subscribe, comments, and upvote is very much appreciated!

 

P.S: credits for gifs goes to yeahseho and myunchaels ! They're amazing<3

P.P.S: I think myunchael reads my story too so hi and thankyou for your great gifs!:3

P.P.P.S (Is there even such a thing) I fixed grammatical errors