Sehun. (1/2)

사랑스러운

                    *WARNING: ahead.

 

tumblr_mgprtpgGJ81ruudneo4_250.gif

tumblr_mhfhytpQ8x1r9tuuho4_250.gif

tumblr_mhhoj7lpkz1ruxkneo1_250.gif

tumblr_mheb67Int51qzh5sno2_250.gif

tumblr_mwdw4u4zoB1rth5wpo1_500.gif

tumblr_mef0o3TVih1rplnhzo1_500.gif

tumblr_msa0ukM1rK1rxrwmoo2_500.gif

 

          “Nice speech, Park Chanyeol. But I think you shouldn’t get any closer than that to my Joonmyun.” Sehun hisses, his eyes flaming pure wrath, his hand turning into a tight fist and he is damn sure if the latter does not obey him, those fists will leave a mark on Chanyeol’s face.

          Chanyeol backs away from Joonmyun’s face, he must admit Sehun’s expression is scaring the hell out of him.

          “Look, Sehun—”

          “Don’t say any word that might trigger me to beat the hell out of you.”

          Chanyeol lets out a heavy breath, carefully processing the right words to speak.

          “I won’t. Sehun, listen to me. I’m sorry if I did something terrible in the past which leads you to act like this towards me, but you know we had an agreement from the start. You... You weren’t there for him, so I took it as an opportunity for me to get closer to him. I don’t understand why you’re so against it. When you’re taking your time to be with him; I’m okay with it. I appreciate what you do, even if it costs pain to my heart. That’s what an agreement is; you have to face the consequences for what you’ve said.”

          Sehun closes his eyes. Chanyeol’s right, it is his fault. They had an agreement where he should’ve not agreed from the start if he does not want his precious lover to be with someone else. He was so tempted to break Chanyeol’s heart, and he did not think about the possibilities, the consequences. He did not think of the possibilities of him facing a hectic schedule and not being able to be there for Joonmyun, giving chances for his rival to get closer to the leader. Sehun sighs, he felt guilty for snapping at his hyung.

          “Just... Don’t go through the line. He’s neither mine.. or yours yet.” He says, earning a weak nod from Chanyeol.

          Just then, Joonmyun wakes up and he fixes his position, he wonders though how could he end up sleeping on Chanyeol’s shoulder. When he gains enough consciousness, he realize that the person he’s been thinking this whole day is finally right here, staring at him with the same feeling; the feeling of missing someone and finally seeing them.

          “Sehunnie? You’re home!!” The older runs to the said latter, enveloping the taller to a warm hug.

          “Sehunnie is home.” Sehun hugs him back, leans his head on the leader’s neck, sniffing the scent he’s been longing for.

          Chanyeol stood there, wondering when will Joonmyun ever hug him like that, trying hard not to let the other two person in the room hear the sound of his heart breaking.

 


 

          The next morning, Joonmyun wakes up to a warm hug from that certain one person.

          “Sehunnie?”

          The said latter did not move a single inch, due to tiredness from all the schedule. Joonmyun chuckles, wondering why he has such a sloppy boyfriend. He runs his hand on Sehun’s hair, wanting to smell more of Sehun. Joonmyun’s smile disappears as he thought of yesterday, how Sehun was there watching him sleep on Chanyeol’s shoulder. He’s afraid he might’ve hurt Sehun’s heart, the heart that has loved him through all the good and bad.

          Joonmyun kisses Sehun’s lips, which makes Sehun flinch from his sleep and causes him to wake up.

          “Good morning, hyung. What’s with the kiss? I thought I should be the one giving it to you?” Sehun pouts, though he can’t deny how Joonmyun initiates a kiss is rather rare and cute.

          “Because you woke up late, lazy lazy lazy Sehunnie.” Joonmyun pinches Sehun’s nose, then hugs him afterwards.

          “Hey, what’s up with the morning touches, Joonie? Did you miss me that bad?” Sehun teases, but he hugs back any way.

          “Yeah.. I miss you a lot, Sehunnie. D—Don’t you miss me?”

          When he realizes Joonmyun is being serious, he stops the tease and sits straight, caressing Joonmyun’s cheek, swiping a strand of hair from his face. “Listen, hyung... I’m sorry for not being there for you. I missed you so much, if I could just stay here with you everyday, I would, Joon. I would.”

          “I know, Sehunnie.” Joonmyun replies shortly, his face’s still showing a glimpse of concern.

          “Hyung... I know you’re worrying about something. What is it? I am here to listen.” Sehun says as he leans in to him.

          “It’s just... I asked Chanyeol to watch a movie last night to keep me company because I want to be there when you’re coming home but instead you had to see me like that...  I’m really sorry, Sehunnie.” Joonmyun lowers his head, hoping that Sehun would forgive him.

          Sehun’s breath hitches, and pull the older into a hug afterwards. He's really touched by his lover's affection. “It’s not your fault.”

          Joonmyun perks his head up, “Don’t leave me.”

          “I could never do that.”

          They cuddle for some time, until Sehun’s stomach growls earning a low chuckle from Joonmyun. “You are such a mood ruiner, young man. Come on up, I’ll cook breakfast for you.”

          “Na-ah, I’d rather stay here with you and kiss,” Sehun says as he leans in to do so.  

          They share sweet kisses, but it’s slowly turning needy. Sehun’s hand starts to carress Joonmyun’s semi-hard private and Joonmyun is through the kiss, which wakes Sehun’s little buddy down there. They’ve done this before, light thouches here and there, but they’ve never actually did ‘it’. Heck, they’ve never even did a before. Sehun knows Joonmyun is not ready yet and he understands. Just is enough for him.

          Joonmyun pushes Sehun down to the bed, Sehun’s thing through his pajamas. Sehun tries to hold back his moan but much to his dismay, Joonmyun’s hand is pleasuring him too much. He lets out a husky moan, which sounds like music to Joonmyun’s ear.

          “H—Hyung. I—I want to you.”

          “No, mine is too tiny, Sehun. Let me do yours.”

          “Hyung, it’s fine. Your flaws aren’t even flaws to me.”

          Hearing those words, Joonmyun’s cheek flushes and he nods slowly.

          That morning, the kiss and touches turned into something more, which most people call as ‘Making love’.

 


 

          Days has passed, it’s finally break time for EXO and Sehun can’t be any happier. He’s going to ask Joonmyun to go on a small vacation to Europe. Just the two of them. Everything was set, the tickets, the hotels, the private tour, everything. It sounds like honeymoon to Sehun and he likes that idea. What makes him even happier is that Joonmyun had approved all of it.

          They’re now on their way to Europe, far away from all the works, contracs, sasaengs, and what so ever. It’s now just Sehun and Joonmyun, and the baby blue blanket Joonmyun brought to sleep peacefully on the plane later on. Sehun smiles to himself, it’s been a long time since they were able to spend time together.

          Sehun watches Joonmyun as he flips the pages of his book. The view in front of him can’t be any more beautiful than this, can it? The sight of Joonmyun in specs, reading the book that he loves so much, his face delivering the expression from each sentence of the book. This makes Sehun’s heart burst, he can’t take this- not when the sunshine rays coming through the windows to complete the perfect sight. Oh how he love this dear man in front of him.

          He watches as Joonmyun put a frown, a smile, a laugh as he read. He have always liked doing this- watching Joonmyun reads. He’s familiar with those expressions- the expressions Joonmyun makes when he’s with him. As cocky as it may sound, it’s true.

          Joonmyun, noticing that the person in front of him is staring, perks his head up and pulls his specs down.

          “Sehun, is there something wrong?” The older asks with a concerned tone.

          “No.” Sehun smiles sweetly.

          Sehun had always been like this. Compared to Joonmyun, Sehun is the exact opposite. If Joonmyun is very extrovert towards him, he’s the introvert one. He has a lot of things to say to the leader, but he’s not really a vocal person so he kept everything to himself- that’s why Sehun seems so stoic and expressionless. Nevertheless, when it’s really important, or it’s about that certain thing Sehun will immediately speaks up. Joonmyun understands that. Heck, Joonmyun understands everything.

          Knowing how Sehun is, Joonmyun just laughs it off. Just when Joonmyun intend to continue reading the book, Sehun speaks up.

          “Is it too early to talk about our future?”

          Joonmyun realizes Sehun’s expression changed. Oh, no. This is that certain thing. This side of Sehun is really, really the complete opposite of the normal Sehun and it is very rare. Sehun is really sensitive about this topic, yet he’s really curious about how Joonmyun thinks about it. He’s serious with Joonmyun, so he can’t help to think of how they will turn out to be- will they end up together, raising adopted kids until death’ll do them apart, or will they end up breaking up to find someone new who could give them kids of their own. The thought of ‘breaking up’ wounds Sehun’s heart so much, much more than Joonmyun thinks.

          “Sehun, let’s just enjoy our life as what it is.”

          “And seeing you walk away from my life, to be with someone else?” Sehun says as his breath stops, furrowing his eyebrows. “I don’t want that, hyung. You know I love too much to let you go.”

          Joonmyun’s eyes becomes watery, he can’t help but the get emotional when they’re talking about this. He closes his books, palms his face, then he sits straight and stare at Sehun’s brown orbs, signaling him to continue.

          “After EXO’s contract is over, what will you do? Will you leave me just like that? Leaving our memories like it’s nothing? I—I don’t want that, hyung. I want to be with you, and I mean it. Do you know that feeling when you know you love someone so much that you end up loving their flaws- heck, like I said just a few days ago, your flaws aren’t even flaws to me, Joonmyun!!” Sehun says as tears start building in his eye sack, his face turning red from all the emotions, his veins are popping in his forehead.

          Joonmyun inhales a long breath, massaging his forehead. He will not interrupt Sehun until he finishes, because he wants to hear every single bit of Sehun’s concern.

          “I love you, Joonmyun hyung. I love you in a way I would jump into a pool of ice in a mid of December just for you...” Sehun stares deeply at Joonmyun’s watery orbs, and then he grabs Joonmyun’s hand, carressing it slowly. “I love you in a way where the worst days with you is the best days of my life...” He kisses Joonmyun’s hand, then he put it on his cheek. “Don't leave me.” He kisses Joonmyun, his breath becomes shaky as he says, “Please, don't leave me. Whatever it takes.” 

           Joonmyun bites his lips, tears flowing from his eyes for not being able to hold the emotions in him. For someone bratty, Sehun can be really mature at times even when he's actually just a young man. 

          Joonmyun is sure, his future won’t be easy if he chose to be with Sehun.

          Joonmyun is sure, his’ and Sehun’s parents will not take the relationship they’re building whole-heartedly.

          Joonmyun is sure, a lot of people will turn him down for this.

          But Joonmyun is also sure, Sehun will be there next to him to face every ups and downs in life, Sehun will be there to pick him up when he falls, and Sehun will always be there to craft a smile to his face, a memory to his brain, and a love to remember in his heart.

          Joonmyun is not afraid to say those 2 words that will change his and Sehun’s future in every way.

          Because he knows, besides being a part of his past and present, he wants Sehun to be a part of his future.

 

 

          “I promise.”

 


 

          Author’s note: HELLOOOO DEAR MY LOVELY READERS I’m so sorry for the late update, it’s almost finals so yeah (lame excuse I know) but here’s a Seho to make it up to you:3 Did you enjoy the Seho ? LOLXD Sorry for no because I’m keeping this PG^^ I haven’t checked the grammar errors so please don’t mind it, I will fix it if I have the time. So what do you think about this chapter? Feel free to comment!:D The upvotes and comments made me happy, thanks a lot guys!