Chanyeol. (1/2)

사랑스러운

 


 

       It's been a week since his encounter with Sehun. A week since they sealed an agreement. A week of him clinging even more to the fluffiness that he adores, because Sehun is too busy to do that job. Just the thought of that certain “fluffiness” makes his stomach twists and cheek flushes a shade of red.

 

            “Chanyeol?”

            “Ne, kyungie?”

            “Are you okay? Your face has gone red all day. You should—“

            “Ahh, it’s nothing, Kyungsoo. I’m just… Excited. Oh, Joonieeeehyuuungg!! Wait for mee!” With that, Chanyeol runs off to the said hyung and clings onto him.

 


 

            They were walking at Han River, Chanyeol’s hands on Joonmyun’s shoulder. “Chanyeol, thanks for agreeing to walk with me. Sehun has been busy these days so I—“ His words were cut off by Chanyeol. “Sssh, hyung. It’s okay, It’s nothing big. Let’s not talk about that little br— I mean the other members. Let's not talk about he others, and just take our time, arasso?”

 

            Joonmyun didn’t realize how Chanyeol tried his best to control his smiles whenever their hands touched, he didn’t realize how the younger kept tightening his grip on his shoulders whenever he has the chance, he didn’t realize how the taller kept stuttering whenever he looks at him in the eyes. What Joonmyun knows is that he likes the adorable squeal Chanyeol makes when he leans on his shoulder, he likes how his small figure fits perfectly to Chanyeol’s, he likes how Chanyeol’s eyes turning to crescents when he laughs. Just like Sehun... Joonmyun felt a pang in his heart whenever he thinks of that. He knows Chanyeol is not Sehun, even if the latter resembles his boyfriend so much right now. Joonmyun misses Sehun. Oh, how he wishes the latter to be here with him instead of practicing his dance moves for SMTOWN concert with Kai and some other hyungs from another group.

 

            “Hyung? You’re spacing out. Mind to share what’s on your mind?” Chanyeol waves his hands over Joonmyun’s face, interrupting his thoughts.

            “Ah, it’s nothing Channie.” Joonmyun waves his hands off, smiling like an idiot. A rather cute idiot, Chanyeol corrects. He can’t hide his smile at the thought of Joonmyun cares enough to give him a nickname. A very cute idiot, indeed.

            “So now I’m Channie, huh?” Chanyeol teases him with a wide grin.

            “Depends. Do I get a special nickname too?” Joonmyun teases back, quirking his eyebrows.

            “I thought I already gave you one. It’s ‘Joonie-hyung’, remember?” The younger replies while tightening his grip on Joonmyun’s shoulder, being all giddy about that cute nickname.

            Joonmyun’s mind tenses up, yet his body remains calm. “No, it’s not valid. Sehunnie gave it to me first.” He says, not wanting anybody else (with the exception of Oh Sehun) to call him that.

            “But...” Chanyeol frowns and stops walking. “I like ‘Joonie-hyung’. Why won’t you let me, hyung?” He continues with a pout.

            The older ruffles Chanyeol’s hair. “Don’t use that face, Channie. You know there’s always another option. For example, how about… Myeonnie?”

            “No! Joonie-hyung is waaay better!” the latter says while stomping his feet.

            “Yah, Channie! What are you, 6?” Joonmyun covers Chanyeol’s mouth with his hand, hoping the younger would stop nagging.

            Chanyeol blushes, of course. Like it couldn't be any obvious. He stops nagging and throw his arms back to where it belongs which he refers as Joonmyun’s shoulders. “Said by someone who’s waay shorter than me.”

            “Y-yah! I’m not short! You’re just a giant!” The shorter blushes, pushing Chanyeol off from him and runs away.

            “H-hyung!”

 


 

            After what seems to be an Olympic race, Chanyeol and Joonmyun decided to sit under the tree while catching their breaths.

 

            “Hyung! I’m so tired!” The younger says while wiping his sweat away.

            “Me too, Channie. But I ran faster than you~”

            Chanyeol snaps out of daze, “OH HELL NO— I AM FASTER THAN YOU, HYUNG!”

            “Drop that tone, Channie. I’m not losing to a giant.”

            “Hyung, seriously, I have never seen this side of yours. Such a sassy leader.” Chanyeol sulks, crossing his arms over his chest, looking anywhere but Joonmyun’s face, afraid that he might not be able to resist that cutieWho could, anyway?

            Joonmyun laughs, and again he ruffles the younger’s black hair before putting his best aegyo. “Channie, look at your leader when he’s talking.”

            “I will not.” He continues his sulk.

            “PARK CHANYEOL YOU BETTER LOOK AT ME WHEN I’M TALKING TO YOU” The older shouts, pretending to be angry.

            “Hyung you know that kind of thing doesn’t work on me— I know you’re too soft to actually be angry at your dongsaengs.”

            The older sighs, giving up. He leans his head to the trees, resting his eyes and mind.

            A moment of silence. Then the younger says, “Myeonnie-hyung isn’t that bad after all.”

            “It’s not bad at all, Channie,” Joonmyun replies with a smile tugged on his face, eyes still closed, “Not bad at all.

            As long as it’s you, it’s not bad at all. The younger thought, admiring the older’s beauty.

            Chanyeol really, really love this dear man next to him. He can’t hide the happiness overflowing inside him whenever he’s with him. Joonmyun makes him happy. And he really wishes he does the same thing, too. So Chanyeol decided to confess, right here, right now.

            “Myeo—“ Suddenly his words were cut off AGAIN, by Joonmyun’s ringtone.

            Joonmyun immediately sits straight, reaching for his phone. He can’t hide that little smile of his when he sees the user. “Yoboseyo, Sehunnie?"

 


 

 

            Chanyeol had never been so jealous in his entire life. That blocker gained Joonmyun’s attention so easily even when he’s away. What’s with these two?!?! Like, HELLO JOONMYUN HYUNG I AM HERE. WITH. YOU. AND SEHUN IS NOWHERE AROUND AND OF COURSE I AM WAY HOTTER THAN HIM AND SO MUCH MORE FUN TO TALK WITH SO YOU BETTER LAY THOSE PRETTY EYES ON ME INSTEAD OF LAYING IT TO SOME CERTAIN LITTLE .

            Of course, Joonmyun can’t see the pain in Chanyeol’s eyes. He keeps talking to Sehun, asking how his day is, and telling him how much he had missed him. Chanyeol’s heart keeps aching whenever Joonmyun went a little too happy just because of talking to someone over the phone. The only goal in his mind right now is; First, to kick Sehun’s thing so hard until he can’t feel it anymore. Second, to claim Joonmyun as his already.

 

 

            But of course, we all know too much he can’t accomplish his second goal.

 


            

            Author's note: Hellooo sweethearts! As promised, I updated this fic on Tuesday! Thankyou thankyou thankyou for reading, subscribing, and up voting, I really do appreciate all of you<3 and I hope you enjoyed some SuYeol<3 Anticipate the next chappie, loves! 

PS: I do not own the gif.

PPS: I fixed grammatical errors.