The First Night

The Wild Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ yahh….daebak…this night like usually more people come here just to see your band performance guys!” said the club manager who keep praise them when he just come to backstage.

“ of course…we always do our best to make sure more people to come here …so our price then can get high too right?” Minho teasing him while give the point what he want that make the manager change his face and then answered annoyedly “ aisshh….arrasso! I give you bonus this time”

“ YEEAHH..WOHOO~~” the member following minho shout extremely happy, and with that finally the manager club leave them in their happiness.

Minho and the member now busy to pack their things, and change their clothes in the backstage rest room. Minhyuk were saving his drum stick in his bag but for few times he try to peek on minho direction who now sit on couch across from his place and look sleepy until finally minho figured out when his eyes meet contact with him. But minhyuk act like nothing happen, just back busy with his things. Minho cant hold seeing minhyuk pretending like that and he start the conversation.

“ do you like me, minhyuk-gah?” minho ask jokingly.

Minhyuk shockedly minho suddenly seeing his direction and asking something ridiculous, then he answered him laughly  “ mwo?! Are you out of your mind? hyung”

“  then why you keep looking at me earlier oh?” he ask again with smirk.

Minhyuk finally finished packing his things and going closer to minho place before then he answered his question.

“ alright, don’t get me wrong hyung, I just doing that because I anxious”

Minho lazily looking around while said “ just tell me, do you need something from me oh? “

But minhyuk looking at him hesitedly and telling him about his tought “ ani…hyung…you…ehehm..you..i found you keep looking at the white shirt girl when we perform”

Minho stoped looking around after hear that and turn his face to see minhyuk who deep looking at him with hi very anxious face and he start thinking hardly to find the word for answered him. ‘ how he can  find that  im look at that girl?’

He jokingly tell him “ eiii….what are you talking about? what girl? There so many girl that I can look, right?”

Minhyuk seems not lose in his trick when he straighly said to him “ no…im sure.. hyung just keep looking at that girl..you think I cant see that…come on…im playing beside you hyung, it’s the first time im seeing you looking deeply with the one girl, just tell me, are you interested to that girl hyung? I think I know her”

 

Jonghyun and jaejin can hear their both conversation from their stood place and start anxious too. “ omo..is that right minho?” ask jonghyun excitedly. “ yaaa….is that girl is really pretty to make our minho cant take off his eyes from her?” jaejin added.

“ aisshh…minhyuk ..you…look…I never be interested first to girl, the girl should be the one who first interested on me, okay?” minho telling his argument to the member.

‘ right…the girl is always who interested on me, there’s no option for me to like the girls first’  he confidently talk to himself.

“ hmm..minho is right, the girls who always run to him…he always can get the girl what he want” jonghyun believing minho speciality but for minhyuk who surely seeing minho look at that girl so deeply not just agree with minho statement “ I know but hyung…it’s the first time you… “ before he can finish his word minho cut suddenly “ stop minhyuk-gah…can we forget that? I don’t like we discussed about the girl, you know me right?”

Hearing minho angry tone make minhyuk finally give up for his tought and just obey him “ arasso..hyung”

Minho then stand up and lazily said “ I want to get out to get cigarette, anyone want to coming with me?” 

 

Jonghyun answer him first “ I wanna going back home first” following behind minhyuk same with him “ me too hyung” but for jaejin he answer different “ I have appointment with my new girlfriend “ , the others then just shaking their head to show their unsurprised to know he got new girlfriend again.

“ alright, then take care all of you” minho said his last word to them that night before he leave the club.

 

********

Minho finally get his cigarette that he bought in the near supermarket from the club. He just arrived to the club park area to get his motorcycle but then some girls coming closer to him seems the fanatic girls who crush on him again like usually.

“ minho-si....where have you been? Are you going home now?” said one girl who have long straight hair then following the other girl who has wave blonde hair “ can you stay long here? Come on…we can play bit”

Minho really annoyed by them who always following him to get closer to him like the other girls before but he try to nicely answered them “ im sorry pretty girls, I have an appointment this night”

They all really disappoint and show sad face but suddenly there one girl coming interrupting their moment. She is very pretty with perfect curve, wearing mini tight dress to show her y, waving her long black hair while walking elegantly, and show her strong gaze to the girls.

“ sorry girl, he has appointment with me tonight” she said confidently.

“ isshh…you again, freak model” said one long blonde hair girl harshly that make their fight in their hot conversation.

“ ya! You are the one who freak that make your boyfriend finally leaving you”

“ mwo?! You are ! How many boy you were seduced oh? Now you was back to minho after boring with my ex boyfriend ?”

“ listen, its not my fault that many boy like me more than you”

“ you freak !!!”

The both of them start swing their hand to catch their hairs each other and fight like wild cat.

 

Minho who annoyed from the start really cant enough to seeing their fight more so he couldn’t help to not stopping them. He got their both hands and separated them with him stand between them.

“ ya!ya!ya! stop you two! If you want fight about personal problem don’t do it here, especially when in front of me!”

Then two of them back silently while never stop to throw their hate gaze toward each other. The long blonde hair give up and said “ I know you are this friend minho-si, this is not over , come on girls we going to other place” and with that statement the girls group leave minho with the girl that her always call ..

 

The two silent for few second until minho break the moment “ is it true you date her boyfriend, minyoung-ah?”. His question make her looking the ground before she nodded.

Minho just deep sigh after see her nodded and he said again “ look at me minyoung”

His strong voice and his grip on her both shoulder make her cant not face him.

Now she looking at him while he deep looking at her too “ we are friends minyoung, right?” she nodded  before he start talking again “ now answer me, are you always want to live like this?”

  Minyoung just frozenly looking at his eyes until after few second she start crying, and minho who seeing her cry make him hurt. He get her body to his, and hugged her gently. Minyoung really cry in his chest now and said something even hard “  I don’t have choice, I must do that minho..if not..if not..”  but minho suddenly cut her words “ ssshh…I know..i know…im so sorry” he bruish her back softly until he feel she stoped her cry and he talk again “ I think you should back home…okey?” she just nodded in his chest but not long he finally let off their hug and looking at her while said “ I will get the taxi for you, wait here”.   Now he leave her alone who has deep tought in her mind. ‘ why you always nice to me minho? You know....thats make me so hurt…cant you just  ignore me like you do to other girls? But seeing you close with other woman make me more hurt…what must I do minho? Only you… the only guy that I don’t want hurt and hope someday I can be with you’

 

Shinhye were so drunk now, and she feeling her body so hot too. She need the air, she need free, she need get away from noisy. Her friend is busy dance crazily on the dance floor and seems forgetting shinhye who sit in their place alone for more than 2 hours now.

Shinhye make decision to get out from the place to get some fresh air  while bring her bag too because her phone in there, but her drunk condition then make her so long time to get to destination. Her walk so unsteady that make her fall for few times, but that’s not make her give up, she try and try again to walk until she reach the outside.

  Finally she can feel the fresh air, and breath for so long. Its her first time to be free and smell other place air  from her home. Its seems same but different, she don’t know when she can be feel free like this again. Her drunk looks reduce from before even not fully recovered but enough to make her open her eyes and looking around. There no so much people because they keep busy in the club to feel enjoyed. She can know in her right side is park area just from the sight with many motorcycle and some cars.   From not so far in front of her she looking there’s a boy who look similar, he just get the women to got inside the taxi on the street and then heading to the park area. ‘ that boy…that boy…he is..’ she tought in herself mind but her suddenly anxious make her following his step. She doesn’t know what she doing now, just walking and keep walking. Even she still half drunk she straightly walk to be get closer to him.   Until she arrived in the park area, the motorcycle park side exactly. When she almost get near to that boy, the man’s group who just enjoying chatting there seeing her walk alone. She seems unsteady walking, and her white beauty face make her look so alluring. Her long hair, her small red lips, her y white legs, make her so completely beautiful. The groups man looking each other to give sign that like they got new toy. With not much people, and dark sight in around make them not thinking twice to get catch their new toy.   One man following the others from behind to get closer to shinhye and stoped her walk. “ hey beautiful, you seems alone” said one man who seems is the head of the group’s.

Shinhye confusedly to seeing some man’s stopped her and just try avoid them nicely “ im sorry, but I need to go”

The man’s seems cant agree to just let her go, he tightly grip her hand and the head of group said again “ oh come on beautiful…why don’t we just play oh? We surely will pleasure you”

Shinhye really annoyed by this some man’s and raise her hand that get grip then bite his hands that make him groan. “ aahhgg!! What are you doing ”, shinhye try to run away from them but the a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter