I Love You

The Wild Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“ good morning sweety, how are you this morning?”   “ Am I on your dream last night? I hope I am in your dream, because i dream of you ”   “ ottokeo, I already miss you so much again even I know I can see you at school”   “ thinking about you make me almost forget that Im not in my dream anymore, you will always there, in front of me”   “ if my mirror can talk maybe will shout ‘ stupid! What are you smiling at?! Are you crazy?!”   “ gosh!! What have you done to me shinhye? you really ruin my mind”

Shinhye smiling like kid reading his massage. He keep sending his massage since the time she wake up this morning. She is very happy that out there she has someone who will be thinking about her, and keep missing her. She getting blush so much everytime she read his text. She never feel like that before. Her heart like want to explode because his intense word.

“ im really happy right now because your massage”   “ don’t ask me something embrassed like that! :p ”   “ I miss you too”   “ silly! We will see each other everyday at school”   “ yes, your mirror was right, you are crazy, how shame!”   “ you ruin my mind too, pabo!“  

She giggling in front of her mirror, brushing her hair, put her make up, until she notice her lovely face.

“ ottoke, I think im start crazy too”

Then not long, she get down from upstair and going to dining room while still never let away smiling on her face. She take a sit on the seat that she usually have. Her father was already sit there with newspaper in his hand and Mrs.Choi were finished to prepare their breakfast on dining table. Seeing his father shinhye turn down her smile, she never be happy everytime she is with her dad. The atmosfer always become so quiet if only they both in the room. They both just silent if nothing important to talk about like as about her school. But she not holding that cold moment for long because her dad always finished his breakfast first before her and immediately leave for going work like he usually do.

After her dad already leave home, she immediately read her massage that she feel vibrate a few minutes before. She was know who is that from so she doesn’t take a look at the massage in front of her dad. Too dangerous for her, if he suddenly want to know who she got the massage from.

“ are you on the way to the school now? tell me immediately if you were near the school, damn… im so dying want to see you right now”

Shinhye let out her pretty smile back, then giggling that she not aware Mrs.Choi keep looking at her beside her while cleaning her father set.

She cant hold to not complain her “ seems you look very happy agasshi”

Shinhye finally wake up from her happiness world, then she turn her face to seeing the person who disturb her.

“ de?”

Mrs.Choi throw her suspicious eyes at shinhye “ is that from your boyfriend, agasshi? Because your face looks so glowing right now”

“ Im glo…glowing??” Shinhye was very shy to repeat what Mrs.Choi said.

“ de, agasshi face now show that agasshi looks like a women who fall in love, So eun have been like agasshi too when she got her boyfriend call, im so happy finally agasshi have found the boy that agasshi like”

“ boyfriend? No…we…i..i still not thinking about that yet”

“ really?...Hmm… but if agasshi and him like each other then someday come the day for agasshi to being a couple with him, right?”

“ I know, I mean we just start to know each other, is that can be called as a couple?”

Shinhye looks little confuse, its something really new for her, and Mrs.Choi can feel just looking at her expression.

 “ dont worry, whatever that can be called,  just be happy with him agasshi”

“ yes, of course, I just cant believe, finally this happening to me too, and by the way, ajhumma …please…keep it secret from appa about this, he would be very angry if he know im in relationship with a boy right now, you know my appa doesn’t like something that can effect with his wish. For him, have a boyfriend at school just can damage my study, but for me ignoring someone that I start to like just can ruin my focus on study. So please…”

Mrs.Choi let out her little smile before she answer her “ I already live with agasshi since Mrs.Park still alive, and this is the first time for me to seeing agasshi looks so happy after madam leave us, as long as it make agasshi happy, I will support agasshi”

Shinhye was really surprised hearing her “ really?!” her maid just nodded her head and quickly shinhye stand up from her seat then  hug her excitedly “ Thank you ajhumma! Im really so happy right now, really..really..thank you so much” Mrs.Choi just let out her smile again while caressing her back softly.

*********************

Shinhye come into the class still showing her happiest face while walk in and then get her seat. She placing her bag beside her seat and then put few her books into the drawer. But when she almost put her books complately into the drawer, she feel something in there. She take out her books out and place them on the table. Then she put her hands again into the drawer so she can take out what the inside.

She let our her wide smile when she seeing the white card with small transparent pack of red candy that each one wrapped like ribbon. She ignoring the candy first to read the card.

This is the candy that I usually eat during the class. I want you to have something like I loved too. Hope our relationship sweet as this candy. Be good in class and thinking about me, arasso?. See Ya <3

“ cih! He is really choding(kid)” then she let out her wide smile again

Thankfully her both friends still not come yet, so she can hide minho secret gift from them. During the class she get bite one candy that minho give her while keep smiling without lose her attention on teacher.

She didn’t  notice that Krystal and Clara take a look at her. Krystal look at Shinhye first but then seeing her act strange not like her usually, Krystal call Clara almost whispered who sit behind, and pointed to Shinhye who is still smiling like a kid.

Finally first bell rang that’s mean the first break time come, but immediately she got Minho massage.

From: don’t take it Meet me in the rooftop of your building, I will wait there until you came if not I will come to your class, so choose one.

Shinhye eyes widened after seeing his massage.

This is so soon! Minho pabo!!

She stand up from her seat but when she just almost pass Krystal seat, krystal not let her go without ask her first.

“ where are you going?”

“ o..oh..im going to toilet “ she lied.

“ alright, then back quickly because we will see clara new photoshoot picture”

“ hm” shinhye throw her slight nod then quickly get out from her class.

With very careful she take a look at around, pretend that she got call while going toward upstair to rooftop slowly.

After shinhye arrived in the rooftop like he ask her, there’s a tall figure with handsome creature already waiting her alone. When he seeing her, he throw his very wide smile at her with his naughty eyes. How happy he is just seeing her in front of him right now. This is not dream, this was real.

Without waiting her walk to get reach him, he going to her direction. He cant hold his desire for touch her. His dream last night about her already make him going crazy to not seeing her until now. Just text her not stopping him for missing her.

When he finally reach her, he immediately hug her tightly, show her how he missed her until now.

But shinhye feel uncomfortable “ ya..yah…we are in the school”. Minho ignoring her protest, he just pull her more close with his body while buried his face deep in her neck that near his side. He give her his gentle kiss in there while smelling her soft hair’s.

“ Min..Minho…stop! im seriously! This is not place we can doing something like this! For god shake! This is school! Please.. I beg you!”

He stopped his kiss but still wrapped her and finally respond to her protest  “ I really miss you shinhye, Gosh! I still cant believe I can hug you now. Let me doing this for few minutes, oh? After this I don’t know when we can be close like this again, because you said we cant be notice at school, so please..”

She don’t know why whatever he will ask her, she cant to not fulfill his request. She cant denied that she miss him , and want to close with him too, but she just was afraid if someone suddenly get in there then seeing them. She doesn’t want to risk their relationship. She need him to keep bring her happiness with his sweetest words everyday.

While he continue what he doing shinhye ask him “ by the way how could you get in here? Isn’t your fans will surrounded you if they see you?”

“ don’t worry, I just need to sneak out from the class before the bell rang”

Shinhye just gasped when she feel he kiss her neck again, but this time he her hard on there. Once in while he kiss her lips before he back to her neck again. She bite her lower lips everytime his lips on her neck to hold her moans.

They keep stay like that for few minutes until shinhye protest again in her breathless because their intimate.

“ Minho… I think its already pass few minutes, can you let me go now? its dangerous... if we keep doing this here..”

Shinhye ask make him finally wake up from their intense. He let go her body from him slowly but not complately, he wrapping his one palm with her then bring them together to take a seat on wood long chair in the center of rooftop.

Still wrapped her palm tightly they take a seat comfortably. He exchange his other hand position to brought her shoulder closer to him while holding her palm then Minho start open their conversation.

“ are you found my gift this morning?” he ask her with playing with her finger

Shinhye let out her smile before answer him “ oh, I wonder when you put that in my drawer”

Minho burst out his laugh after heard her “ right, I wake up so early just to put that in there, im so dying to hold for not telling you when we see at the hallway”

Shinhye just smirk until finally she said softly “ anyway thank you, I like strawberry candy”

“ good to know we have same taste” then they quiet for a second before shinhye talk again.

“ Minho…” she call him so softly but Minho still can hearing her because her face just below his chin.

“ hm?” he ask back smilingly.

Shinhye slowly ask him “ did you… tell your friends about us?”

Minho answer her directly after that “ I did because they keep trolling me when I busy to text you this morning, but I tell them to keep it as secret, and how about you? are you telling your friends? ”

Shinhye let out her sigh before reply him “ No, I still not tell them but soon I think I need to tell them, because they are my close friends”

“ yes, you should, anyway are they your childhood friends?”

“ yes, we become friends since we at junior highschool, its really destiny that we all always together in this school until now”

“ same with me, when jaejin, jonghyun and I being classmate at 3 yeard in junior highschool we make promise to stay together so we get in the same highschool, and doing band together until now”.

After that they back silent for second until Minho let out his smirk while said “ and this school bring us together too, right?”  

Hearing him make shinhye suddenly smiling a bit, even he cant see her face, he can feel that. Then he remember something else. He let go off her hand to take out  his phone from his pocket pants. Shinhye still stay closer with him while he tap something on his phone. Not long suddenly shinhye feeling vibrate by her phone. She take a distance from his body to take out her phone from her coat uniform pocket. She shockedly after seeing who is the caller.

She turn to his side, facing him while curiously ask “ what is this? why you call me?”

He show her his devil eyes then quickly steal her phone from her hands. He stand up to take distance from her.

Shinhye spontanedly protest him  “ yah!what are you doing?! Crazy boy, give me back my phone!”

Minho widened his eyes when looking at her phone before then he glaring at her scarily.

“ what? Don’t take it?!! You save my number as ‘ don’t take it’ ??!!huh!do you want me to get you in jail?!”

“ why? Am I doing criminality? I just put that name because our relationship was dangerous”

Minho let out his mock “ cih! Dangerous? Don’t you know there so much women dying to get my number, but you, save my number with this name, I really cant accept this”

She seeing him taped to write something on her phone immediately after that. She finally stand up, she cant hold to seeing his behaviour.

“ yah! What will you write on there?! that is something dirty, oh? Aissh!!”, shinhye try to get her phone back but she cant win his tall figure. Until finally he finished and handed her phone. She annoyingly take back her phone from his hand then quickly found what he write there.

Shinhye shockedly seeing the name that he wrote there that make her take a bit long to thinking what in his mind to bravely writing that.

Minho just give her his naughty smile while look at her intensly “ how is it? Very lovely right?”

Shinhye throw her mad eyes “ my oppa?!” then she continue again “ Yah, it will make suspicious if someone seeing this name on my phone, I don’t have brother anyway”

“ just let someone who seeing this guess who is me, and if they ask you just said you know a lovely brother who kind to you, simply right?”

“ mwoh?simply?!”

“ and by the way, you never call me oppa, so I think that’s right for me to put that name”

“ hul, we not too close yet, how could I call you oppa now” then she let out a bit her tongue.

“ yah! We already kissed and hugged and know you said we aren’t close enough?!”

“ hm, rather than oppa I should call you sunbae, right?”

“ mwoh?! You really want to seeing me mad, oh?! Call me oppa from now on , or not, I will kiss you right now, im seriously”

Shinhye just let out her tongue then laughter while run away from him around the rooftop. He keep try to catch her until they lost so much breath to take, then they laugh at each other again like silly couple.

**************

When shinhye back to her class the first break time almost pass, and her friends looks mad at her.

“ where have you been ? did you got in toilet for almost all 30 minutes?” krystal protest first. Shinhye just calmly answer her “ Mrs.Tae just call me, she want to discuss about biology competition for this half year” nope, the second time she lie this morning.

“ really? I tought you not interested with that competition”

“ of course not, but she want, so I explain to her”

Krystal then nodding accepting with her reason “ right…”

“ so this is your new photoshoot, clara?” shinhye asking after bring her chair to take a sit  closer with her both friend who looking at the magazine on Clara table.

“ oh, its W magazine, even just a little, but consider as a new model, its great to be part of this”

Shinhye take a bit closer to seeing clearly the picture before answer her “ yeah, right,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter