Breaking boundary

The Wild Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

20 minutes ago...

“ NB Club for tonight, dude?” ask Jaejin to Minho who just finished zippered his bag. Minho take a glance to him for second before back focused on his bag again to bring that around his big shoulder, then answered him lazily, ignoring the other member who still busy wrapped their stuff not long after they all giving their best performance on stage, but they can heard both conversation from their place.

“ No. I have another appointment tonight, sorry”   “ what appointment?” ask Jaejin again surprised by his rejection but anxiously in the same time.   “ hmm…a date?” Minho answered him   “ what? Date? Seriously … I tought you was not interested to  date one of them anymore…there  is worth to be with one girl than stay with many girls in the club? so what kind of girl this time that were success to avoid my invitation?  Older than us? Big s? y long legs? Or she were a model?”   “ hmm…this time was special because the girl I will date was different from the women all I have been date before. It  was hard to get her agree for meet me tonight, I must get lower my pride to get her do that”   Now Jaejin was crossed his both arms in front of his chest and throw his anxious eyes before he ask Minho again “ oh my…really? What she have to make you forget your pride?”   “ she is very arrogant in her pretty face and look like she was the type that hard to get easily… so im curious, you know what kind of women who was I got fun with before…I like something new”   “ finally there was a girl that make you interested…but im very worry to all the girl who were fall into you… you are very bad boy, Minho. You got them and then you throw them”   “ thanks to this handsome face, I got  the opportunity to be bad boy for them”   Jaejin burst out his laugh  after hearing that for a moment until he answered “ waww….you must be really have much fun all this time, so lucky to have face like you dude, im so envy with you until now”   “ don’t get wrong, you have good face too, but really  pretty to make them hot and wet like what I can do to them, even many people took false for your age, if you didn’t bring your ID card, maybe they all always tought you are still in junior high school not a senior in the high school” Minho told to him then let out his laugh for a bit.   “ ! Yah! Don’t make me remember that all embraced accident!”   “ oh I remember that accident! but thanks to Jaejin sunbae face to make junior high school girl come to seeing our band on some outdoor event and become our fans , proudly we both are presentated as flower boy ” Minhyuk added both conversation suddenly after he successful wrapped his stuff in his bag.   “ Yah! Im not proud to be have pretty face and being flower boy like you!” protesed Jaejin madly while pointed his direction to Minhyuk who seems happy teasing his hyung.   “ alright..alright…don’t mad to our cute maknae, just judge to God who created your face. I don’t have much time for seeing you both bickering, I must be go now” Minho said to Jaejin after tapped his shoulder gently and show his bright face.   “ aish!, alright… but tomorrow you should tell me about what happen  to a girl that you spend with in this night, im start curious with that girl too” jaejin throw his devil wink once after answered him.   “ what? I want to heard that too hyung!”   “ ckckck…this is just discussion between the hyung not for maknae”   “ hyung! We just one years apart…im not kid to you forbid for heard some nasty story”   “ huh! one years apart not change anything, you are still our cute maknae, you are really too good for hear this nasty story minhyuk-gi, hyung really mean it, just keep being a  good boy, I dont want to make trouble with your mom,  ara?”   “ aish! Not anymore! Im an adult child now! Lee.. Jaejin…!”   “ what?! Lee Jaejin?! Yah! How brave you call your hyung with the name? Oh?! Come here! I will give you lesson this time”    “ oh my god, you two bickering again?!!” Minho glaring at both but useless because now Jeajin already catch Minhyuk head. Jaejin was wrapped one his hand around minhyuk head and put between his arm pit while the other hand make fistful and rubbed hard on his head.   “ aahh!! Ahh! Let me go!!” Minhyk groaned loud but Jaejin still ignoring him “ apologize!!oh?!!”   “ aish!! You two!!I don’t care! im going now…. see ya tomorrow on school guys, Jonghyun I leave both them to you” Minho saying his last word to all of them without caring two still busy bickering. If he were stay more there, he will be late to get his date tonight.   This night is special for him. Finally he have a chance to be with her again, the girl who make him cant forget about all their moment since their accident. She was the first girl that God only know what she has done to his mind.   ***************************   And now……

He pressed his lips on her wildly when he take his opportunity to there while shinhye just freezing in her place. Her mind was full of confused, even she is still cant believe what are they doing right now. It’s the first time she get kind of intimate that she shouldn’t do.

  he..k…ki…kiss…kiss me???!!   She just learn that she get new experience. The real kiss by a man. The kiss that she just learn first by watching the drama on TV. The kiss that not you get from your parent or your member family. This is the different kiss. The kiss that all women will dream like in the Romeo and Juliet movie or the kiss like in the beautiful fairy tale story where the girl so happy getting kiss by the man she love, and the last important the kiss there were always did in the beautiful memoriable place that can make every  girl envied just look at the scene.   But what happen now was very totally different by all she can imagined. A stranger man who she just meet 4 days ago was kiss her and they did in the dark small private room of the club with there so many ert people around there and the smell of alcohol along with smoke. She suddenly feel like she was no different than the naughty girl do in around the club, doing nasty in the most disgusting place that by high sociality girl like her will never think.   Even she try hard to keep close her lips but he move his lips and hungeriedly around there. His kiss was very strong and dangerous. He make her weak but she think she cant let him get what he want without her concern. She was not his doll that he can play with whatever he want to do. She get all her energy to move up her both hand to push his chest for stop the kiss but he is so quickly before she can do that. He wrapped strongly his hand around her waist to get her body keep glued with him without stopping their wild kiss. Their position was chest by chest right now, he even can feel her soft mound. He suddenly feel so relaxed by feel that mound and how delicious the taste of her lips. This is the first time he being so animalistic to women from the begin he kiss her. Its not like him anymore. He was lost in his lust mind that he never do to the many girl he was spend with before.   God…I want to feel her more….   But he stopped his kiss for a while to get his breath and he is know she need a break too. He make sure that he still can keep control his beast to see how her face would responded by his kiss. While panting and her weakly take her breath, he said softly to her that almost like he were whispered, but how lower his voice she surely can hear because their face was very close. Minho cling his forehead with hers that make she even can smell his hot heavy short breath   “ Sorry..this is the first time im doing like this to the girl, you really make me crazy with you”   While still get the breath slowly and feeling his big hand still wrapped  around her waist loosely she responded his words softly like he did   “ it was my first time too….the kiss… “   Minho shocked hearing she confess that was her first kiss, he never tought she is a girl who never be kissed and he took her first without thinking her feeling. He widened his eyes, and his brain start work to make many question.   How could the beautiful girl like her never get kiss? and  if that true then how could he meet the girl like her in the nasty place and in the condition she was drunk that time? Is that were her first time to got drunk ?. Or how if  that were the first time she going to the club too?.   For god sake.. he was really confuse what should he feel? Should he think he was got lucky? Or should he think he make fault?   He turn his mind to manage what he should ask to her first because so many question in his head right now. Everything in her was always surprised him.   “ didn’t you ever have a boyfriend for kiss you? you are a pretty girl shinhye” . Right that he need to know first now.   “ No.I never have boyfriend…”   Minho let out his deep breath while let go off his forehead from her to take a look at her beauty face “ Gosh!…so im really the first man who took your lips?”   Shinhye just nodded while her eyes still look at down on his chest, she hasn’t dare to looking at his eyes, because she was embrace with herself, she let a man steal her first kiss, and he kiss her with unrespected. The park proud daughter now was ruin her father wish and breaking her boundary that she always keep save all this time. Him. Who was she only know with the name ‘Minho’ and he is the vocal from TLK band. Because of him she lost her pride, her mind, and importantly her precious that she think she will never can dreaming again. She was so hurt and disappointed but the more is she feel regret, she should not agree his invitation from the start. She accept his request because she believe him, she was helped her twice, but now he took her pride just in minutes.    “ so what if I never have boyfriend? but why you kiss me? did you think you can me kiss me just like that whenever you like? are you think im the one of kind of girl like you usually get free by your popularity?”   Her voice like there was fear because she get something that she can o
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter