Missing You

The Wild Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The last night they meet

In front of  the Kim’s house

“ thank you for all this time, I will never forget all your help, but please after this never ask me to meet you, and never call me again or text me, even  if you insist I will not pick up your call or reply your text” Shinhye said nicely to Minho after she just get off from his motorcycle back seat while handed her helmet.

Minho take the helmet without let away his sad gaze from her eyes and then said “ that’s will be hard for me”

Actually shinhye really afraid seeing his face, she afraid that he can know she were disappoint deep in her heart with their separate, but she forcely throw her hate face, so he just seeing her devil side “ just try, I don’t care how, but keep try”

He hate seeing that face again, she looks force to make that expression, he challenge her  “ then how about you?”

“ From the first  study were my priority, because that all I used to before I meet you, we just meet 2 times so that’s not will too hard to forget about each other, right?”

“ seriously, what if we meet again? im sure I will going crazy when that’s happening”

“ no, we will never meet again”

“ why you were so sure?”

Calm down…Don’t let him trap you with his words shinhye…

“ enough!  now go home, its already late, if my parents wake up and seeing you they will be really angry at me”

He ignoring her angry, just think this is  really their the last time “ I really will miss you so much shinhye…”

He show her his sad, disappoint, afraid that mix in  his handsome face “ your eyes, cheeks, hair, and that lips” he take a look in every place he were said. The most he show his eyes softly was at her lips. Imagine he cant feel her lips anymore  just right after he devour that lips earlier make his mind almost going crazy. This is the first time he lose with a woman. Whatever he want to do, he never let do something rude to her, he doesn’t know why she were so precious to be get hurt by him. He want to be good to her but the same time he want to force her to be beside him.

She get shocked first when  he bravely  take her hand gently, but she let him remember this is will become their end.

He  hold her palm like that hand was princess’s and treat like prince will do to his lover “ this hands…” He kiss her palm intensly, although just slightly. Without let her hand go from him, he raise his head to said “ i will miss all about you, the first ever arrogant women I meet…i know im an egoist but I really hope we will meet again, shinhye…”

Seeing his loving eyes make shinhye heart beating going crazy right now, she almost fell with him  for the more time, but  she quickly give up and roughly take her hand away from him.

“ go home now!” that’s the last time she can say for make him think he were never have change to get her again.

Please…leave me now Minho…before I complately fell for you more…

He take a few second to seeing  her face for the last time sadly  until finally  with heavy heart he  fulfill what she want, he start  ride his motorcycle fast  and then  leaving her alone there.

Shinhye let out her cry silently not long after he leave her  and she  wrapped her both palm to covered her wet face because the cry.

What am I crying?! What am I sad for?! Stupid! Stop right now shinhye, its all end, really end.....is it?

 

In the Park home

So eun sat comfortably on the big bed when her mom get into the bedroom then take a seat on the edge near her side.

She ask her mom curiously  “ is it Mr.Park always check on agasshi in her room every night before he were going sleep, omma?”

“ yes, omma think he doing that because, he almost doesn’t have time for agasshi even since her mom were still alive that time. Agasshi was very hate his father because of his less time for his family, he just care his politic life that make their relationship doesn’t good like other father-daughter usually do, so the only time he can show his care to his daughter is when before he is going to sleep, he check on her in her bedroom”.

“ that means Mr.park has other side that he never show to agasshi?”

“ hmm, but even that,  seems his possessive already make agasshi never care how the way he love her, she just know her dad was ambitious person and doesn’t love her”

Then suddenly  vibrate from her phone disturb their moment.

“ oh! Its agasshi!” Mrs.Kim shockedly, but quickly she take the call.

“ Ne, agasshi?”

 “ you are already on the way to home?”

“ thanks god…”

“ Ne, we will wait in front of the back door”

“ be careful agasshi”

This time So eun feel the vibrate from her phone, then she readed

“ omma, appa text me when agasshi come home? He  cant call you earlier”

“ oh, let me answer his text then”

 

Finally Minho arrived to his home and parking  his motorcycle roughly inside his small house, he really want to sleep immediately. But when he just got into his room his mom disturb him.

“ oh, Minho, you were home?” she throw her beautiful smile while welcoming  him.

“ im so tired omma…if you have something to talk just talk tomorrow”

“ oh, really? Then I will ask tomorrow, go to sleep now”

Without wait anymore he going directly into his room and ignoring his mother who still standing there for second before leave.

He throw his body lazily on his single bed in the very small room. He lying there doesn’t care  his tall body not compared from length his bed. He look at deep at the roof sadly. His mind were talk himself without his want.

This is his life, having mom who work hard after leaving his dad who has affair. He married that woman who more y and rich than his mom who leave her family because her love for his dad. But what she got in the end was his betray. So what is the meaning love if just giving you hurt. Because his father, he get that concequence. Living in the poor, make him accept many type job before even he just still at junior highschool that time , doesn’t care his rank although he can get better actually with his high IQ,  doing activity  at night than going study at home, doing that will adult usually should do. And now the women he think he start to like were not want to be close with him because his bad daily.

“Of course, Who want  to be with the poor, wild, and doesnt have good future guy  like me?”

“Even many women will fall for this handsome face, but in the end money will win over their heart…”

All women in the world was same…almost…until she appeared…the first time he was think there are a  girl that different from his thought  all this  time …the first time he found  she was  not fall for him quickly  like the other girl he meet before…

Her pure face when she sleep, her eyes that looks hurt even she keep act as strong women, and the importantly her soft lips that no one man can touch before except him until now.

Can he forget her? can he ignore her when they meet again? can he erase her face from his mind? Can he hold to not call her or text her? Is it will same again when he taste other women lips? No. he  cant find  a women like her again.

His life will never be same again, he never care how poor he is before but now he think the fact what he is poor.

He keep thinking about that all until his mind was too tired and finally he sleep deeply

 

***************

“ are you out of your mind?!! Don’t you know what will happen to you if you punch him where there are camera in the class??!!” Jonghyun scream madly at Minho who are still look scary in his eyes.

“ I cant hold with his behaviour!! I am doing what I must to do!!” Minho answer him shortly with his killer stare.

“ I know Minho!! I am angry with him too when I heard that, but we should hold our angry, at least we did what we want to do when we not in the school, okay?”

Minho silent for second before he put roughly his hands on the top of half wall around the rooftop, facing the sight of school field and madly said “ I will find him when  the school time finished ”

Jonghyun walk a bit to get closer from behind Minho and soon he tap his back gently before he face him when he get beside him “ right! We will do that later”.

Not long they all take a time in there, suddenly someone ruin their moment when they heard the door to get into the rooftop being opened rudely. The person who come into there run fastly to their direction.

“ Yah!!”

“ she must be going crazy now” Jaejin talk softly while he look at the person who almost near to their place.

Jonghyun quickly come walk toward that person and gotcha! He catch her for stopping her who look really angry.

“ what are you doing?! Let me go! I must scold him for his stupid!”

“ calm down Minyoung-ah! nothing’s happen there! we are quickly stoped him from doing stupid”

“ what?!really?!” then jonghyun nodded his head slightly that make she let out deep sigh “ thanks god”.

After he seeing her calm down while take her breath fastly, he let her body off from him. Minyoung get silent for few second to manage her breath and get her energy back before she talk something.

“ Im really going crazy if because of me you got trouble in school in our last year here”

Minho walk closer to her and stoped when he already just one inch in front of her. He look at her face for second and then raise one his arm to put on her chin. He move her face on one side for seeing close her bruised cheeks.

“ im the one who more going crazy for let him do this to you”

Minyoung feel shame suddenly, she push his hand away from her chin “ im okay, its just nothing, I always get that when im rejected my client” she quickly let down her head and make Minho more angry with her.

“ its not nothing! He get purpose doing that because you are my bestfriend, of course you rejected his invitation, he was my enemy. He intentionally slap you very hard.You think I will just got silent when I know that after club manager texted me this morning ?!” he stoped his talk for moment to seeing her face but she ignoring him she still facing the floor “ I swear if I was there I will kill him that night!!”

She finally raise her head bravely “ No Minho! I will never let you have trouble with him, I cant let him use your emotion to take opportunity for make you out from the school”

“ bull with this school!! I don’t care anymore, I even never think to take collage!”

“ what? No! your mom will sad if she know you said that Minho, don’t you know how much she want you to finish your school?!”

“ huh! Mom? she is just care her imposible wish, she should just care for herself first”

“ but she was worked hard for you, at least lets graduate from this school savely, okay?”

Minho not answer her this time, he just grumble for himself “ this world!! ”

Minyoung open other topic suddenly that make him wake up from his grumble “  by the way, where are you last night? you were said you never interested on date one girl anymore, what make you change? is because she paid you? for how much this time?”

Minho take silent for few second before he give his answer. She sounds like a girl who got jealous for other women, and that make him hate. She started again.

“ no, im not get paid, its purely my business with her. She has debt with me, so I arrange for meeting with her”

“ what? Debt? Since when you lend your money to a women?”

“ minyoung-ah…I know you are my bestfriend, but in my business with women, don’t ever to interfere me, you got that?”

With feel dejected, she show him her annoying face for a moment until she make decision to get out from there. She cant stay there anymore after what he said that make her heart so break.

After just four them were in the rooftop, they start talk each other dirty between guy with guy.

“ waww…someone looks got dump” Jaejin open conversation.

Jonghyun added then saying “ I think she still have feeling with you”.

Minho just let out deep sigh before answer them lazily “ I know, but since that time I already told her, I like her but as just my bestfriend, no more”

“ Then t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter