Fear

The Wild Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At night in Gangnam café

Krystal and Clara cant take their eyes off from the sight that was in front of them. Including Minhyuk, Jaejin, and jonghyun. There was a couple who were sit side by side while holding hand each other sweetly. The couple who never that Krystal and Clara imagine gonna happen even  a bit. A girl who always take interest only on book is now very tightly holding hand with the boy who was all student know as a player even rumored to have secret dating with his classmate that they all know is their super y model sunbae ‘park minyoung’.  And no other else, its shinhye and minho.

Shinhye and Minho decided to tell their close friend about their secret relationship. They let them know about that two of them now  is happily dating all this 2 months already.

“ So….im officially introduce to you all that shinhye and me is very happily dating now” minho proudly tell his friend that narrowing at him.

Jaejin quickly break minho proud moment “ so finally you introduce her to us”

Minho just smirk answered him “ well we just have thought it’s the right time, after we already enjoyed our lovely dovey moment all this time”

shinhye suddenly turn her head to him and shout shyly at him “ Yah! “  

“ wae?! Im just telling honestly here” minho playfully answered her

“ wait, wait, so the only who didn’t know about all this is only two of us?!” krystal cant believe shocked asking shinhye while pointing her hand at her and clara.

Shinhye nervous  answered her  “ w..we..j..just..” minho grab her hand that he hold sign her to stop talk and completed that the two want to know. “ Shinhye is very love you two that she didn’t want to burden you all with this secret relationship, u know how people gonna thought of her if they know about us dating. And especially we know the  two of us is from different background . The first time we know it, its not easy. We almost give up on this relationship until we decide to not. Please understand her, we just want u two can greatly accept us, and support us in this secret relationship”

“ Gezz. Of course we gonna support u two, whatever that she was already decide its her choice, that’s what friend for, to support each other after all” Clara respond him suddenly. Then she smiling widely at shinhye  “Im very happy for you shinhye, finally you found someone that u want to feel love with”. Shinhye quickly broke her hold with minho and run to Clara place so she can hugging her immediately. “Thank you” she said sweetly. Krystal annoyingly protest in front of two that tightly embraced in front of her“ Yah! Hug me too”.

“ Pabo” shinhye finally take krystal so the three of them can embraced happily together now.

Minho and his three bestie just adored the moment of the three of them. How sweetly the sight in front of them now.

“ , im so envy with u minho, she is not just beautiful but she has lovely heart too” Jaejin just pouting annoyedly at moment in front of him while minho just proudly smile widely after hearing him.

……………………………………………………………

This saturday evening,in lonely time in her room, Shinhye cant help for not tear off her wide smile even a second from the text that she just received. Its no other else than minho. He keep text her with bunch of lovely words  whenever he has time that make shinhye day always like full of rainbow. There no regret in her mind even thought she know this relationship was just happened secretly from others or his father. Because of him she can feel what is love feel like, or to have someone that u want to spend with. Having kiss, hugging, and holding each other with a guy. And its only with him, her minho. Only him that can make her shy, feel love, and a guy that she can comfortable touch with. She didn’t want to think what the future gonna  bring their relationship someday. The important is this time. What theiy feel now, what they want to do for both them now. No matter what happen, only now that is the two of them want.

Suddenly there’s she heard  some knock on her door’s room that broke her happy moment, and bring her back to the reality. She put her handphone on her bed while turn it off the screen.

“Agasshi” said mrs.choi from outside her room a bit loudly. Not take long, shinhye bring her legs walked to open her door and welcoming her maid with her wide smile like always she did. Quickly mrs.choi tell her as soon as shinhye opened her door for her “ there’s someone who want to meet you at guest room already now, agasshi”. Shinhye narrowedly her eyebrow while asking “ oh, really?, who is it?” she just thought that her two lovely friend not gonna visit her at this time, two never did it. The two just already have busy schedule as she know already from them as she remember. Minho? No, he was not gonna bravely visit at front door yet , not now, yet, and by the way he has work at this time.  So the conclution is who dare to come now to disturb her peace time.

“ its  woobin doryeonnim, agasshi”. As soon as she hear his name she bulge her eyes while shocked all her face showed “ what?!Woobin??!!”,  her maid just confusedly nodding at her but quickly she broke the moment to respond her w/ voice that almost like whisper “ is he is the guy that agasshi…” shinhye quickly disagree “ NO!Its not hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter